• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Judging Judge

Naughty Nurse

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Judge:

Come the revolution, on account of your crimes against humanity and your assault on English spelling, you will be confined to a high security prison. There you will share a cell with a horse-hung, sex-obsessed, garlic-reeking Frenchman, who will ram it up your arse so hard he'll coat the back of your throat with spunk from below. And that's one hell of a way to get garlic breath.

I say that in a caring and supportive way, but due to DP tradition I am obliged to add the customary Phuck You!!

Naughty Nurse said:
Judge:

Come the revolution, on account of your crimes against humanity and your assault on English spelling, you will be confined to a high security prison. There you will share a cell with a horse-hung, sex-obsessed, garlic-reeking Frenchman, who will ram it up your arse so hard he'll coat the back of your throat with spunk from below. And that's one hell of a way to get garlic breath.

I say that in a caring and supportive way, but due to DP tradition I am obliged to add the customary Phuck You!!

What's all this then Nurse?

Judge said:
afr0byte, Homosexuals are perverted people living in a sin. And on the basis of the Bible do I believe it is evil. Can you prove it is not evil to be homosexual?

Ah, I see.

Matthew 7:1, Judge.

Because I AM teacher...

Not bad Nurse, for the first basement rant of yours I've seen. Extra credit for involving the French. But let me help you out here. I'm only gonna show you this once and there WILL be a test. Now I know I'm taking you right to the advanced coarse here, just consider it a sign of my confidence in you. This will be a little tricky.

Naughty Nurse said:
Honey, see ya in the basement

You have to do better than that. Make it easy for them to find the land of smack. I mean, Judge has God on his side, so abstact thought on his own is likely not something he will exhibit. And it's always a solid tactic to use their own security blanket against them. Hence the scripture. And it's good to start out slow with these people. Get them committed before the killing blow. Draw them in. Let's see how he responds.

BTW Judge. For what it's worth...I'm a white, male, Christian conservative. With a colossal...brain.

Attachments

• My guys 001.jpg
    My guys 001.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 7
  • My guys 025.JPG
    My guys 025.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 10
teach, I bow to your experience and superior judgement in these matters.

Back
Top Bottom