• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judge Tells Biden Admin To Stop Releasing COVID-19 Positive Illegal Immigrants Into Texas Communities Judge Tells Biden Admin To Stop Releasing COVID-

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
This is common sense which is why Trump would have already done this and Biden is still looking for his teeth
—————-

Judge Tells Biden Admin To Stop Releasing COVID-19 Positive Illegal Immigrants Into Texas Communities

This is common sense which is why Trump would have already done this and Biden is still looking for his teeth
—————-

Judge Tells Biden Admin To Stop Releasing COVID-19 Positive Illegal Immigrants Into Texas Communities

Got an article? Anything?

Thx. Phone is acting up

So it's not an order, it's a letter from a judge making a VERY reasonable request. I couldn't believe it when I found out they aren't vaccinating the people they're releasing.

In some communities, Catholic Charities and others are making sure the immigrants are being vaccinated, but there are problems in some places with getting the funding, and imo it shouldn't be the receiving community's responsibility to do it. I hope they will listen, but I doubt it. If President Biden hasn't made it happen already, there's some big rat's nest of red tape they can't unravel to get'r done.

So it's not an order, it's a letter from a judge making a VERY reasonable request. I couldn't believe it when I found out they aren't vaccinating the people they're releasing.

In some communities, Catholic Charities and others are making sure the immigrants are being vaccinated, but there are problems in some places with getting the funding, and imo it shouldn't be the receiving community's responsibility to do it. I hope they will listen, but I doubt it. If President Biden hasn't made it happen already, there's some big rat's nest of red tape they can't unravel to get'r done.
Hilarious that it's just some guy's opinion

Funnier still is he's also pushing for mask mandates

By this same logic, how do we deal with the red state anti-vaxxers

Joe doesn't care, Texas is a republican state.
Don't be ridiculous. The last I checked, Governor Abbott was refusing to allow the release of funds to pay health providers to do the vaccinations. He doesn't want to play with the Feds, and was simply refusing, while still loudly complaining that people weren't being vaccinated. Actually, I agree with him it should be the feds doing it before anyone steps foot off their property, but until that happens, Abbott needs to do everything possible to make sure everyone who lands there gets the shot.

• The vaccine is free for everyone in the U.S., regardless of citizenship status.

• The vaccine is free for everyone in the U.S., regardless of citizenship status.
I'm sorry--it was over testing, not vaccinating them.

And it looks like the vaccines are finally reaching the detention facilities! At last! 10,000 doses of J&J are almost all in people's arms. As we know, many Hispanics distrust the shot. 2/3 is better than nothing though.

I'm sorry--it was over testing, not vaccinating them.

And it looks like the vaccines are finally reaching the detention facilities! At last! 10,000 doses of J&J are almost all in people's arms. As we know, many Hispanics distrust the shot. 2/3 is better than nothing though.

They should be tested at the border and not allowed in.

Hilarious that it's just some guy's opinion

Funnier still is he's also pushing for mask mandates

By this same logic, how do we deal with the red state anti-vaxxers
And the nonvaccinated blacks and latinos in the SE??

You left out this part of the article:

“I am further calling on Governor Abbott to return to Hidalgo County the safety tools he took away that would help us slow the spread of this disease,” he said.

Back in May, Abbott signed an executive order that prohibits government entities from implementing mask mandates, including in public schools.

“The Lone Star State continues to defeat COVID-19 through the use of widely-available vaccines, antibody therapeutic drugs, and safe practices utilized by Texans in our communities,” he said. “Texans, not government, should decide their best health practices, which is why masks will not be mandated by public school districts or government entities. We can continue to mitigate COVID-19 while defending Texans’ liberty to choose whether or not they mask up.”

"During his remarks, Cortez also appealed to Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, asking that he return to Hidalgo County “safety tools” such as the ability to implement mask mandates.​
“I am further calling on Governor Abbott to return to Hidalgo County the safety tools he took away that would help us slow the spread of this disease,” he said."​

I think a better solution is for that judge and his judicial network to file suit against the Biden administration calling for an immediate injunction against releasing ANY illegal aliens into the US if they haven't been immunized. That way, those tools won't be necessary and the citizens of the county won't HAVE to wear masks.

This "I'll ask nicely" move is useless when dealing with an administration that doesn't give a **** about the American people.

Nothing in the article provided by the OP states any fact of a court order to "...stop releasing COVID-19 illegal immigrants into Texas communities...". The major claim of the OP is thus unfounded and dismissed w/o need for further debate as a claim w/o evidence can be dismissed w/o evidence.

The premise that there are COVID-19 positive undocumented immigrants being released by the Biden admin, with the assumption that such is the responsibility of the admin, is unproven. The premise, being an implicit claim, is in the same manner unfounded and dismissed.

Everything thereafter is flogging a dead horse.

"During his remarks, Cortez also appealed to Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, asking that he return to Hidalgo County “safety tools” such as the ability to implement mask mandates.​
“I am further calling on Governor Abbott to return to Hidalgo County the safety tools he took away that would help us slow the spread of this disease,” he said."​

I think a better solution is for that judge and his judicial network to file suit against the Biden administration calling for an immediate injunction against releasing ANY illegal aliens into the US if they haven't been immunized. That way, those tools won't be necessary and the citizens of the county won't HAVE to wear masks.

This "I'll ask nicely" move is useless when dealing with an administration that doesn't give a **** about the American people.

It's pretty funny how quickly some jump on the mandatory vaccination bandwagon....

Assuming this all happened as the article reads, it does not speak well of Biden's handling of the border.

Biden's America
Biden turned this Spigot on full blast .....
Breaking our immigration laws ever single day!

People with COVID 19 being released into the interior of the nation.

Is there evidence that the administration is testing people and letting them go even if they have the covid?

Is there evidence that the administration is testing people and letting them go even if they have the covid?

Or that the OP evens knows that a Texas County Judge is an ADMINISTRATOR, not a member of the judiciary...

Back
Top Bottom