• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judge rips Capitol rioter’s Trump defense

Again I say look at these people. This rag tag bunch is what we're an armed camp in DC now? With razor wire and National Guard troops? This nonsense needs to end we're not a banana republic.

Or are we?
Takes time to clean up the Trump stain.

Again I say look at these people. This rag tag bunch is why we're an armed camp in DC now? With razor wire and National Guard troops? This nonsense needs to end we're not a banana republic.

Or are we?

You could play your part by telling your fellow republicans/conservatives/trump-supporters/whatever that the election wasn’t stolen. That would turn down the temperature and make such insurrection attempts and right wing terrorism less frequent.

Again I say look at these people. This rag tag bunch is why we're an armed camp in DC now? With razor wire and National Guard troops? This nonsense needs to end we're not a banana republic.

Or are we?
Depsite Trump and his supporters best efforts, no, we arent.

Or are we?

Arrest records show that a lot of these people were militarized and weaponized.

You could play your part by telling your fellow republicans/conservatives/trump-supporters/whatever that the election wasn’t stolen. That would turn down the temperature and make such insurrection attempts and right wing terrorism less frequent.
Some of those folk have a hard time accepting reality, though.

It was total theater. Except when the unarmed female protester was head shot and died. They weren't using rubber bullets like in Seattle or Portland.

If I dress up in an outrageous costume, scream obscenities out side your house, break down your front door, destroy the interior of you home, inadvertently kill the dog when a smashed mirror falls on him, I can avoid breaking and entering, home invasion, and animal cruelty charges by claiming "it was total theater" ?

He did storm Congress, was part of an armed mob threatening politicians and killing cops, and was attempting to stop the certification of the Electoral College Vote. That's pretty much sedition right there. Just because they are inept doesn't mean they didn't try in earnest.
lol
This wasn't political kabuki theater. This was the Trump Cult driven to sedition by the lies and false narratives from Trump and his Cronies.
Exactly, sad you have to explain these things repeatedly to those who are allergic to reality and truth.

Again I say look at these people. This rag tag bunch is why we're an armed camp in DC now
No. This is why National Guard troops are still in DC:

c9ca101f0921c4b420546b25b4de0da1

img5ff644cfd184b30018aad6ab.jpg

feature-GettyImages-1230455597.jpg

We all saw what happened. Your attempts to gaslight anyone, or blame this on the left, are weak lies which are not going to work.

Back
Top Bottom