• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judge: RI’s stun gun law violates 2nd Amendment

So that's now 6 people who my comment triggered.

I didn't know it was so controversial to hope people didn't die today.

I bet some of these people are in the Ukraine thread.
I know! Right? How utterly remarkable that people would respond to something posted in a discussion forum. They must be triggered. You must be really good at this. How gratifying is that to you?

So that's now 6 people who my comment triggered.

I didn't know it was so controversial to hope people didn't die today.

I bet some of these people are in the Ukraine thread.

You can hope whatever you wish, but advocating that the government give folks any type of gun should be limited to government agents.

This post is a lie.
It is what you said you would be "overjoyed" to achieve, death by taser. You can't escape your post no matter how you try to lie.

If I can give everyone today, that's gonna shoot and kill an American, a taser instead I would be overjoyed.

Think how many fewer people would die.

Go back and read your own post.

Which one
It would be easier for you to say than to chase your tail endlessly

The fact that twice you've dodged and refused to answer means that you don't know of any post which an "assertion"
And that at best you are being dishonest.

He really hates being treated the way he treats every other poster.

If you tell a lie, I will quote you

If you demand to know when you said it, I will give you the thread/post#

Moon is not arguing in good faith, he knows he's made a false claim, and now he's been called out on it, he prefers to hide behind lies rather than admit fault.

Which one
It would be easier for you to say than to chase your tail endlessly

The fact that twice you've dodged and refused to answer means that you don't know of any post which an "assertion"
And that at best you are being dishonest.
I’m not chasing my tail at all. I think it’s rather funny that you’re not able to trace the conversation back and are getting all wound up about it. There’s nothing dishonest about anything I’ve posted.

If you tell a lie, I will quote you

If you demand to know when you said it, I will give you the thread/post#

Moon is not arguing in good faith, he knows he's made a false claim, and now he's been called out on it, he prefers to hide behind lies rather than admit fault.
Point out the lie, Rich.

Reminds me of the UK in the 80's
MACE was sold commercially, and marketed as an anti-rape tool amongst other things

However it was found that muggers and rapists were using MACE as a weapon of choice to rob & rape

So it was banned

The law of unintended consequences is shortly to hit RI.
Since the UK has no 2A, asserting that the US (or any state within it) should do as the UK did is moronic.

I’m not chasing my tail at all.

Said as you chase your tail some more.

I think it’s rather funny that you’re not able to trace the conversation back and are getting all wound up about it. There’s nothing dishonest about anything I’ve posted.

I find it telling that you're unable to.

Point out the lie, Rich.

It's back in the thread, I think it’s rather funny that you’re not able to trace the conversation back.

Since the UK has no 2A, asserting that the US (or any state within it) should do as the UK did is moronic.

You speak of "moronic" yet are incapable of following the argument

It is that the US adopt UK gun laws, but that it cannot do this until the 2A is repealed

This has been stated MULTIPLE times. I find it hard to believe that anyone could have missed this bit

But congratulations, you have exceeded expectations, just not in a positive way.

No go away and familiarize yourself with the gun control debate before embarrassing yourself any more.

You speak of "moronic" yet are incapable of following the argument

It is that the US adopt UK gun laws, but that it cannot do this until the 2A is repealed

This has been stated MULTIPLE times. I find it hard to believe that anyone could have missed this bit

But congratulations, you have exceeded expectations, just not in a positive way.

No go away and familiarize yourself with the gun control debate before embarrassing yourself any more.

So, the UK ban.

Has it stopped mass shootings?

Said as you chase your tail some more.

I find it telling that you're unable to.

It's back in the thread, I think it’s rather funny that you’re not able to trace the conversation back.
Wait..aren't you the poster who recently announced his ignorance of how to trace the thread back? 🤣

Why do you think that criminals would give up their guns for a taser?
Still holding onto the misguided idea that gun violence is only perpetrated by criminals. #sad

"Firearms are used in half of all suicide deaths. Suicides make up three in every five gun deaths. Suicide by firearm is almost always deadly — 9 out of 10 firearm suicide attempts result in death. Every day, 64 Americans die by firearm suicide — one every 22 minutes."

Still holding onto the misguided idea that gun violence is only perpetrated by criminals. #sad

"Firearms are used in half of all suicide deaths. Suicides make up three in every five gun deaths. Suicide by firearm is almost always deadly — 9 out of 10 firearm suicide attempts result in death. Every day, 64 Americans die by firearm suicide — one every 22 minutes."

Are suicides actually "gun violence"?

Back
Top Bottom