• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judge orders Papadopoulos to report to prison on Monday

He'll serve his 14 days and I rather suspect he'll be kept safe.

I'm older than the internet. I'm familiar with the concept of spam, and your spamming of that video.

Since spamming is a violation of the rules then report me.

What you posted is that telling the FBI the truth can still result in a criminal charge, all in a thread where somebody is going to jail for lying to the FBI. Despite your words, it's still not 100% clear that you believe that Papadopolous is guilty of lying to the FBI.

Why are you having such a hard time understanding that this thread is not specifically about Popadopolous?

nvm...you're obviously not going to get it. I'm not going to continue repeating myself.

Since spamming is a violation of the rules then report me.

There's infraction-worthy spamming and non-infraction-worthy spamming, just as somebody can manage to make an argument about the other poster (ad hominem), without quite breaking ad hom rules. You may not be breaking specific spam rules, but you're spamming nonetheless.

Why are you having such a hard time understanding that this thread is not specifically about Popadopolous?

Because six pages into the thread, you still won't say unconditionally that Papadopouloos didn't fall into a "perjury trap," i.e. that he told the FBI the truth but was still charged for lying to them. Answer that specific point unconditionally.

Simply saying that your video is unrelated to that point doesn't cut it.

What you posted is that telling the FBI the truth can still result in a criminal charge, all in a thread where somebody is going to jail for lying to the FBI. Despite your words, it's still not 100% clear that you believe that Papadopolous is guilty of lying to the FBI.

It takes two to tango. Its the prosecutor who decides whether a statement was truthful, not the person being interviewed.
With regards to PapaD, he told Mueller his incorrect hire date for Trump. Did he did so deliberately? Was it simply a missed reccollection? Mueller decided on the former.

It takes two to tango. Its the prosecutor who decides whether a statement was truthful, not the person being interviewed.
With regards to PapaD, he told Mueller his incorrect hire date for Trump. Did he did so deliberately? Was it simply a missed reccollection? Mueller decided on the former.

Source?

Another witch? Man.

Back
Top Bottom