• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judge orders Hillary to answer questions about her email server

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/15/federal-court-clinton-more-questions-emails/

Judge orders Clinton to answer more questions about private email server while she was Sec State. This is based on a FOIA suit brought by Judicial Watch.

Sent from Hillary's private email server.

That is interesting, though I do think that this topics time has passed.
Don't get me wrong, I do believe that there is plenty of juicy information to be found here and more corruption than you can shake a stick at. But this ship has already sailed and after years of her getting protection from the last sycophants to hold the old guard, which included Obama when he was in office.

I just don't think much will come of it. The media, if they even decide to cover it. Will most likely deride it as an attack on her personally and then go back to either bashing it as a sexist attack spurned on by Trump's old rhetoric. Or they will try and skim over all of the stuff they "revealed" to the population before. Even revisiting the whole "It's illegal to possess these documents" stance that CNN hilariously took, when all this originally came to light.

I'll watch the show, but don't expect me to hold my breath. Because she'll probably get bailed out again, feign illness to get herself released from such an obligation, or even just lie her head off like she did before.

I wonder...Were Mrs. Clinton to drop dead, would conservatives attempt to prosecute her posthumously? I think they would...With any luck, some of them will at that point agree to become her peers so they can be named to the jury.

I wonder...Were Mrs. Clinton to drop dead, would conservatives attempt to prosecute her posthumously? I think they would...With any luck, some of them will at that point agree to become her peers so they can be named to the jury.
They'll never move on.

They'll suffer from Clinton Obsessive Disorder forever.

They'll never move on.

To be fair, the left would never move on either if anyone on the right did what Hillary did.

To be fair, the left would never move on either if anyone on the right did what Hillary did.

Did what Hilary did? Trump does in living color what Hilary is accused of every single day. His tool is a cellphone instead of a server. Same difference only worse.

Did what Hilary did? Trump does in living color what Hilary is accused of every single day. His tool is a cellphone instead of a server. Same difference only worse.

If Trump is submitting top secret information on a server that isn't protected, he should go to jail. Right?

If Trump is submitting top secret information on a server that isn't protected, he should go to jail. Right?

Actually I can not arbitrate if Trump should go to jail nor can I arbitrate if Hilary should go to jail. Hilary should not have done what she DID and Trump should not be doing what he is doing. If anything that is the dif....between DOING and did. My immediate concern is what Trump is doing.

Frankly there is simply no end to the inability of people to use logic particularly since they appear to have determined that logic only exists in the world of 1's and 0's. I have little energy for what somebody DID in the face of what somebody is DOING.

Actually I can not arbitrate if Trump should go to jail nor can I arbitrate if Hilary should go to jail. Hilary should not have done what she DID and Trump should not be doing what he is doing. If anything that is the dif....between DOING and did. My immediate concern is what Trump is doing.

Frankly there is simply no end to the inability of people to use logic particularly since they appear to have determined that logic only exists in the world of 1's and 0's. I have little energy for what somebody DID in the face of what somebody is DOING.

Except, Clinton broke the law. President Trump, didn't.

Except, Clinton broke the law. President Trump, didn't.

That remains to be seen on both ends of your quote. Still and all, the threat that matters is the threat in the WH, not the Grandmother sitting at home.

Whoever will do what they will do with Hilary. I just don't care one way or the other at this point. Have no time for her.

They'll never move on.

Hillary and those dumb enough to support her can't even move on from the election she lost. We can all see plain as day that she was never really invesitgated by Comey and the FBI. He even constructed a letter of exoneration befor he supposedly interviewed her, not under oath, and not even recorded. Great investigation! lol

Russia, Russia, Russia?? Why can't the left get over two years of investigations that have provided nothing except for bogus charges, or charges unrelated to Trump or his campaign?

How convenient.

Nope, we now have precedent that protects those in high places unless they (foolishly?) admit to having criminal intent.

Nope, we now have precedent that protects those in high places unless they (foolishly?) admit to having criminal intent.

I’m sure the left will comply with that if it’s found Trump is doing exactly what Hillary did.

How convenient.

Its neither inconvenient nor convenient.

The people that want to continue to pursue Hilary are welcome to do their worst. I simply don't care in the face of what DonDon is doing. Grandma Hilary MAY have been hurting me at one point. She can't hurt me any longer. I can neither defend her with any credibility nor pursue her with any credibility. I would have to either be a prosecutor or an FBI agent for that and I am neither.

However a current duty member of the government who is supposed to be a public servant like Donald.... I am fully within my rights to pursue him right into the ground and to encourage others to do likewise. I only have to be a citizen for that.

Last edited:
I’m sure the left will comply with that if it’s found Trump is doing exactly what Hillary did.

We will never know "exactly what Hillary did" other than it having been declared "extremely careless" as opposed to being "grossly negligent" (which is illegal) handling of classified data.

That remains to be seen on both ends of your quote. Still and all, the threat that matters is the threat in the WH, not the Grandmother sitting at home.

Whoever will do what they will do with Hilary. I just don't care one way or the other at this point. Have no time for her.

No, it's a fact. Clinton broke the law.

Russia, Russia, Russia?? Why can't the left get over two years of investigations that have provided nothing except for bogus charges, or charges unrelated to Trump or his campaign?

Oh my goodness. That seem most dire. Most dire, indeed. Let's see here.....

191 criminal charges
32 people charged. 5 US, 26 Russian, 1 Dutch
3 companies charged, all Russian
6 convictions. 5 US, 1 Russian
4 prison sentences. 3 US, 1 Dutch
Unknown number of sealed indictments

I completely understand why you'd be compelled to lie about it in order not to have to confront the ugly reality of it.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/15/federal-court-clinton-more-questions-emails/

Judge orders Clinton to answer more questions about private email server while she was Sec State. This is based on a FOIA suit brought by Judicial Watch.

Sent from Hillary's private email server.

Some thoughts...

1. Judicial Watch has the right to continue pursuing this issue. From a "desire for equal justice" point of view, I commend them for their efforts.

2. However...a realistic person would have to conclude that justice for Hillary's crimes will never happen. Even if Hillary fully admitted her guilt, the DOJ won't reopen anything against her.

3. Which is a shame. This only emboldens other crooked politicians to break laws for their own benefit.

That is interesting, though I do think that this topics time has passed.
Don't get me wrong, I do believe that there is plenty of juicy information to be found here and more corruption than you can shake a stick at. But this ship has already sailed and after years of her getting protection from the last sycophants to hold the old guard, which included Obama when he was in office.

I just don't think much will come of it. The media, if they even decide to cover it. Will most likely deride it as an attack on her personally and then go back to either bashing it as a sexist attack spurned on by Trump's old rhetoric. Or they will try and skim over all of the stuff they "revealed" to the population before. Even revisiting the whole "It's illegal to possess these documents" stance that CNN hilariously took, when all this originally came to light.

I'll watch the show, but don't expect me to hold my breath. Because she'll probably get bailed out again, feign illness to get herself released from such an obligation, or even just lie her head off like she did before.
I think there's a slim chance that Obama and his cabal will be held to account for their gross abuse of power and crooked dealings. Maybe now that Sessions is out, Trump can appoint an AG with the guts to do it.
Not holding my breath either.

No classified information from any Clinton email is known to have been intercepted by a foreign government or agent. Trump on the other hand dishes out top secrets like parade candy, and there’s hardly a whisper.

Back
Top Bottom