• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judge orders Hillary to answer questions about her email server

Has Trump been ordered to turn over files that he subsequently destroyed?

Justice, FBI, CIA, DIO and every enemy and adversary government in the world already has his files. Not sure I give a rats behind about what he destroys. That said, we know he destroys every piece of paper he can get his hands on that refers to him before the ink is dry. Guy is going to have the leanest Presidential library on the planet. Just a book of tweets.

I assume such orders will be delivered to the White House sometime in January or soon after.

So no, Trump has not destroyed any files he was ordered to turn over as Hillary did.

Justice, FBI, CIA, DIO and every enemy and adversary government in the world already has his files. Not sure I give a rats behind about what he destroys. That said, we know he destroys every piece of paper he can get his hands on that refers to him before the ink is dry. Guy is going to have the leanest Presidential library on the planet. Just a book of tweets.

So no, Trump has not destroyed any files he was ordered to turn over as Hillary did.

I will be happier agreeing with such after House investigations have begun. I will just say that, being a thoroughly corrupt human being, the odds of Trump illegally destroying files are somewhere around 100%. Maybe greater.

Correct...happy now. I have already stated that my orders of importance rank the dingdong that can and is hurting me now over the dingdong that can't hurt me any longer. Your mileage may vary.

And apparently the Justice Dept does not give a darned either. Don't see her under prosecution for destroying documents now do we? Have had a President railing for two years at a Justice Dept that is part of his administration AND.......crickets.

Some thoughts...

1. Judicial Watch has the right to continue pursuing this issue. From a "desire for equal justice" point of view, I commend them for their efforts.

2. However...a realistic person would have to conclude that justice for Hillary's crimes will never happen. Even if Hillary fully admitted her guilt, the DOJ won't reopen anything against her.

3. Which is a shame. This only emboldens other crooked politicians to break laws for their own benefit.

actually giving the precedent for not being guilty. Great way to curb political corruption in this nation.

I’m a realist. My expectations are always in check.

If you think a grand jury for Trump will be impaneled in January then you are not being realistic.

The jury for Trump will be in session soon. ;)

That’s some deep dive paranoia you have going on.

She wiped Whitewater clean. Why would she not kill William when her hubby withdrew his two body guards?

If you think a grand jury for Trump will be impaneled in January then you are not being realistic.
I was referring to the new Dem majority in Congress. It was just a tongue in cheek joke. The reference to January 3rd should have made it obvious.

I wonder...Were Mrs. Clinton to drop dead, would conservatives attempt to prosecute her posthumously? I think they would...With any luck, some of them will at that point agree to become her peers so they can be named to the jury.
The statute of limitations has not even run yet. I wonder if liberals wold want an investigation of Trump and his campaign by the same lax standards as Hillary and her campaign was subjected to.

If so Mueller could

1. Give out immunity to Trumps team without first extracting any kind of deals with them.
2. Interview Hillary not under oath.
3. Allow Trump's sycophant into Trump's questioning posing as his lawyer.
4. Don't audio or video record the questioning.
5.Draft Trump's exoneration six weeks before the FBI even question's him.
6.Let a Trump friendly Hillary hater do the questioning.
7. Then for good measure you could stack the deck by allowing Melania talk with the AG 3 days before Trump went through the scam interview.

She wiped Whitewater clean. Why would she not kill William when her hubby withdrew his two body guards?
Apologies, but I do not engage in crazy a** conspiracy debates.

Yeah, it's really nice when the criminal can get off because they aren'tin the spotlight. Crime is crime, and she should be in an orange jumpsuit.
Actually I can not arbitrate if Trump should go to jail nor can I arbitrate if Hilary should go to jail. Hilary should not have done what she DID and Trump should not be doing what he is doing. If anything that is the dif....between DOING and did. My immediate concern is what Trump is doing.

Frankly there is simply no end to the inability of people to use logic particularly since they appear to have determined that logic only exists in the world of 1's and 0's. I have little energy for what somebody DID in the face of what somebody is DOING.

I already told you why I snipped part of your post. Get over your whataboutism, eh?

My comment was directly relevant to the part of your post that I responded to.

Moving on...

I’ll try again. The point is that Trumpkins who drool over a President who uses an unsecured cell phone for official business and gossips top secrets to Russians are in a poor position to complain about Hillary’s emails.

No classified information from any Clinton email is known to have been intercepted by a foreign government or agent. Trump on the other hand dishes out top secrets like parade candy, and there’s hardly a whisper.

Does he? So what are they?

I’ll try again. The point is that Trumpkins who drool over a President who uses an unsecured cell phone for official business and gossips top secrets to Russians are in a poor position to complain about Hillary’s emails.

So...you are stuck on skip mode.

Sorry, not my problem.

Its neither inconvenient nor convenient.

The people that want to continue to pursue Hilary are welcome to do their worst. I simply don't care in the face of what DonDon is doing. Grandma Hilary MAY have been hurting me at one point. She can't hurt me any longer. I can neither defend her with any credibility nor pursue her with any credibility. I would have to either be a prosecutor or an FBI agent for that and I am neither.

However a current duty member of the government who is supposed to be a public servant like Donald.... I am fully within my rights to pursue him right into the ground and to encourage others to do likewise. I only have to be a citizen for that.
Hillary should be made an example of so others don't want to abuse classified documents and others that have political clout aren't tempted to violate the law. Hilary attempted to corrupt Loretta Lynch by having Bill talk with Lynch 3 days before Hillary's FBI interview. The FBI and the DOJ was corrupted in an attempt to help Hillary.

Over Trump, yet?

:doh

I swear, conservatives are real rocket scientists.

Trump is a sitting president, it's hard to just "get over him", which believe me we will once he's gone. We won't obsess about him for three decades. :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom