• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judge orders Hillary to answer questions about her email server

No classified information from any Clinton email is known to have been intercepted by a foreign government or agent.

~snipped the irrelevant whataboutism~

This claim of yours...by no means incontrovertible...is irrelevant when it comes to judging guilt for committing crimes.

Maybe Hillary and Trump will get to share a jail cell

lol

Judge Sullivan gave Clinton 30 days to respond to a list of questions. Evidently the judge found enough there ...there to order her to respond. We shall see where it goes.

Oh my goodness. That seem most dire. Most dire, indeed. Let's see here.....

191 criminal charges
32 people charged. 5 US, 26 Russian, 1 Dutch
3 companies charged, all Russian
6 convictions. 5 US, 1 Russian
4 prison sentences. 3 US, 1 Dutch
Unknown number of sealed indictments

I completely understand why you'd be compelled to lie about it in order not to have to confront the ugly reality of it.

I am not lying about anything. None of that has anything to do with Trump or his campaign.

Some thoughts...

1. Judicial Watch has the right to continue pursuing this issue. From a "desire for equal justice" point of view, I commend them for their efforts.

2. However...a realistic person would have to conclude that justice for Hillary's crimes will never happen. Even if Hillary fully admitted her guilt, the DOJ won't reopen anything against her.

3. Which is a shame. This only emboldens other crooked politicians to break laws for their own benefit.

It's a fact of life in this country that the little guy goes to jail, and the elites walk. The reason for that is they are all related in one way or another, either by marriage, family connections, or by business or political connections. If we had titles in this country, they would have them.

Anyone who says "Justice is blind" is blinder than a bat themselves! The elites have their own justice system and you are not a part of it.

Maybe she can blame her claimed ignorance on a vast, right wing conspiracy.

Except, Clinton broke the law. President Trump, didn't.

The party of fraud and corruption strikes again. Interesting how these leftist defend criminals like that.

Lock her up! :)

Before everybody goes loony tunes over this....this is a Civil Case being brought by Judicial Watch, not a Criminal Prosecution. So this might not provide anything more than heat as opposed to light. What else is new?

The Judge is ordering what....that Clinton give different answers to the same questions? That she answer similar questions differently? Not sure that is going to happen. But Judicial Watch is welcome to do whatever they want to do and people can continue to support the self styled protectors as much as they want to.

Before everybody goes loony tunes over this....this is a Civil Case being brought by Judicial Watch, not a Criminal Prosecution. So this might not provide anything more than heat as opposed to light. What else is new?

The Judge is ordering what....that Clinton give different answers to the same questions? That she answer similar questions differently? Not sure that is going to happen. But Judicial Watch is welcome to do whatever they want to do and people can continue to support the self styled protectors as much as they want to.

Her testimony can be used in a criminal case, if she cops to a crime.

But her emails? Wow. To discover that internet memes that make fun of of the absurdity of the Republican "But her emails!!" maybe don't go far enough. Republicans keep breaking norms, just not any of the good ones unfortunately.

Her testimony can be used in a criminal case, if she cops to a crime.

Which is the same thing as saying she is likely not stupid enough to do that.

The party of fraud and corruption strikes again. Interesting how these leftist defend criminals like that.

Lock her up! :)

Democraps don't mind if the public servants they elect are corrupted. They are against law and order and holding their leaders accountable for their criminality. They always stick together.

Which is the same thing as saying she is likely not stupid enough to do that.

In which case, she could possibly perjur herself. That's a crime, too.

Democraps don't mind if the public servants they elect are corrupted. They are against law and order and holding their leaders accountable for their criminality.

That is a criminal investigation and prosecution. You want one of those...talk to the Justice Dept. Oh wait....Trump has been talking to them for two years on this topic to no avail. But again, Judicial Watch is welcome to knock its mind out. I frankly could care less. Just fun to point out this ongoing theater of the absurd.

Democraps don't mind if the public servants they elect are corrupted. They are against law and order and holding their leaders accountable for their criminality. They always stick together.

When your mantra is: "the ends justifies the means," and, "by any means necessary," that pretty much includes fraud, thievery, corruption, the works. How can you ever trust anyone like that? Bottom line is the leftists are slimy and never to be trusted.

This claim of yours...by no means incontrovertible...is irrelevant when it comes to judging guilt for committing crimes.

The irrelevance is yours. I imagine you knew this when you posted, which would have given your comment the added attainment of dishonesty, but if you didn’t realize your mistake, read what I wrote again, paying particular attention to the part you cut out and also re-read the claim it answered.

That is a criminal investigation and prosecution. You want one of those...talk to the Justice Dept. Oh wait....Trump has been talking to them for two years on this topic to no avail. But again, Judicial Watch is welcome to knock its mind out. I frankly could care less. Just fun to point out this ongoing theater of the absurd.

The DOJ is equally corrupt, as are most gubermint agencies.

The irrelevance is yours. I imagine you knew this when you posted, which would have given your comment the added attainment of dishonesty, but if you didn’t realize your mistake, read what I wrote again, paying particular attention to the part you cut out and also re-read the claim it answered.

I already told you why I snipped part of your post. Get over your whataboutism, eh?

My comment was directly relevant to the part of your post that I responded to.

Moving on...

Did what Hilary did? Trump does in living color what Hilary is accused of every single day. His tool is a cellphone instead of a server. Same difference only worse.

Has Trump been ordered to turn over files that he subsequently destroyed?

Maybe Hillary and Trump will get to share a jail cell

lol

That reminds me of the old MTV show Celebrity Deathmatch.

Has Trump been ordered to turn over files that he subsequently destroyed?

I assume such orders will be delivered to the White House sometime in January or soon after.

Back
Top Bottom