• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judge orders Dinesh D'Souza to undergo psychiatric counseling.

Dinesh is a bigot these days? I haven't seen anything of him since his debate about religion with Hitchens, so this is news to me.

Religion makes people go crazy. Or crazy people seek out religion. Either way, D'Souza is nuts.

I figured that this would eventually happen. Only somebody messed up in the head could be as virulently hateful, bigoted, and reactionary as Dinesh Dsouza is.

D'Souza has talked about this many times. It's old news. If you're interested in actually learning something other than wallowing in your ridiculous ideology, you ought to YouTube some of his speeches.

Back
Top Bottom