• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Judge Mathis weighs in on Zimmerman trial. [W:109]

Did he mention that during any of the interviews with police at any time? All his statements referred specifically to black male suspicious activity.
Only because the recent months had actually had burglaries committed by blacks.

Zimmerman had more than 40 documented calls to the police about suspicious and other wrong happenings in his community, before he killed Martin in self defense. There were whites included...

Are you going to challenge these documented records of his past calls?

George Zimmerman was suspicious of a black boy because black boys had been robbing houses in the neighborhood. not simply because Martin was "black"
Black boys of the same age group.

I guess age is also something we shouldn't profile with...

He is also documented as reporting suspicious white activity.

Nope just potholes, landlords, open garage doors, kids playing in the street... and a neighborhood party at the clubhouse. GZ also called the police on a caterer that wanted to be paid for his bogus graduation party.

Only because the recent months had actually had burglaries committed by blacks.

Zimmerman had more than 40 documented calls to the police about suspicious and other wrong happenings in his community, before he killed Martin in self defense. There were whites included...

Are you going to challenge these documented records of his past calls?

They don't know who committed the burglaries because they were daytime sneaky crimes ... no witnesses.. but its likely that they were all done by George's neighbor, Emmanuel Burgess.

George Zimmerman was suspicious of a black boy because black boys had been robbing houses in the neighborhood. not simply because Martin was "black"

It's become crystal clear to me that the Martin supporters are resting much of their hopes on convincing people that racism was involved here, but unlike with OJ Simpson, this time it's to convict someone of murder, rather than set a double murderer free.

LOL..

Who is the biased one here?

I will contend that this incident could have occurred if Martin was white also.

I am 1,000,000% certain it would not have occurred due to White Privilege in America. Blacks in America have to answer for the crimes other blacks commit, as Trayvon Martin did. Whites do not have to answer for the crimes of other whites.

Just look at all the things Zimmerman said on the NEN call. "These assholes, they always get away". "****ing punks". Even though Trayvon was not in the act of committing a crime, he was answering for the crime(s) of Emmanuel Burgess.

How many 911/NEN calls were made in America reporting "suspicious white males" after the Sandyhook massacre?

How many 911/NEN calls were made in America reporting "suspicious white males" after the Dark Knight/Batman theater shooting?

How many after the Sikh Temple Massacre?

Phoenix Arizona Gabby Giffords shootings? How many calls reporting "suspicious white males"?

The answer is there were no calls because whites are given the benefit of the doubt, and do not have to answer for the crimes of other whites.

This is pretty much the formula we are all taught in America:

-Blacks commit crimes, blame other blacks
-Whites commit crimes (mass shootings), blame guns

Do you see how good whites have it? People in America will blame inanimate objects before whites.:lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo

George Zimmerman never reported Trayvon Martin was in the act of robbing any house. He simply called police because Trayvon Martin was walking in his neighborhood while black.

I am 1,000,000% certain it would not have occurred due to White Privilege in America.

or due to the fact that white boys hadn't been robbing houses in the neighborhood

Blacks in America have to answer for the crimes other blacks commit, as Trayvon Martin did. Whites do not have to answer for the crimes of other whites.

yeah...we just have to answer for the alleged racism of other whites and for things someone else's white ancestors did 200 years ago.

George Zimmerman never reported Trayvon Martin was in the act of robbing any house. He simply called police because Trayvon Martin was walking in his neighborhood while black.

tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies, oh no, no you can't disguise, tell me lies.....

And George was walking while brown. DOJ stats show that a person is 9X more likely to be attacked by a black person then a white, brown, red or yellow person. That 96% of attacks on blacks is done by other blacks. Blacks are not afraid of whites, browns, reds or yellow people but other blacks. About 50% of the folk living in the Retreat were minorities including George Zimmerman.

Last edited:
And George was walking while brown. DOJ stats show that a person is 9X more likely to be attacked by a black person then a white, brown, red or yellow person. Blacks are not afraid of whites, browns, reds or yellow people but other blacks. About 50% of the folk living in the Retreat were minorities including George Zimmerman.

current FBI stats show that blacks are 3X more likely to be killed than all other races. 94% of the time the killer is another black person.

the only reason this case ever made it beyond the local news is because, for once, the killer was not another black dude.

or due to the fact that white boys hadn't been robbing houses in the neighborhood

yeah...we just have to answer for the alleged racism of other whites and for things someone else's white ancestors did 200 years ago.

White Privilege still goes on to this day.

In what real world scenarios do you people answer for alleged racism or for slavery? What additional burdens are placed upon whites in America?

For example, Hispanics/brown Americans have to answer for the crimes of other brown people. In Arizona, brown Americans have to prove they did not commit a crime (entering the country illegally).

Of course if a famous TV Judge had "decided" the way they liked it, it's absolute Gospel fact!

Of course if a famous TV Judge had "decided" the way they liked it, it's absolute Gospel fact!

Did you even bother to watch the video and listen to what the judge actually said?

If not, I recommend you do so before further commenting... If you did watch it however, then could you explain to me how in the hell you managed to so completely miss the entire point of this thread, and think this is about something as trivial as who the man sides with?

I know you won't recognize this, but your statement here is just jaw dropping.

Let's unpack it, since it's a classic logical fallacy.

A. Trayvon Martin was black.
B. Black boys had been robbing houses (this part is unproven, by the way, since if all of those boys were caught, there's no reason for him to be suspicious, and if they had not all been caught, he had no way of knowing what color they were)
C. George Zimmerman was suspicious that Trayvon Martin was robbing houses because he was also black.

If A=B then C.

Zimmerman would not, per your own statement, have been suspicious of a white boy, since white boys were not robbing houses. He would not have been suspicious of an Asian girl, since Asian girls were not robbing houses. Hence, what made him suspicious of Martin was his race and gender. He was a young black male, which made him suspicious.

Classic racial profiling.

tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies, oh no, no you can't disguise, tell me lies.....

Are you OK?

Trayvon wasn't robbing any houses.. and here's a PS.. They don't stand under lighted kiosks wearing light jeans and white shoes yapping on a cell phone.

This incident is all about George, not Trayvon.

I am 1,000,000% certain it would not have occurred due to White Privilege in America. Blacks in America have to answer for the crimes other blacks commit, as Trayvon Martin did. Whites do not have to answer for the crimes of other whites.
I will completely disagree. It isn't that Martin was black, but how he dressed and carried himself, that makes people cautions of today's youth. People are every bit as skeptical of whites who dress like Martin was.

White Privilege still goes on to this day.
Not true. It's the culture of oneself that they project. People who are considered "white trash" are also judeged differently.

What is it with the "Prison Fairy" pant's look anyway?

Wrong and delusional post

I will completely disagree. It isn't that Martin was black, but how he dressed and carried himself, that makes people cautions of today's youth.

He was dressed in beige pants, white sneakers and a grey hoodie on a rainy day...what is wrong with how he dressed?

People are every bit as skeptical of whites who dress like Martin was.

Completely and utterly wrong.

These videos show two groups of teenagers, one white group and one black group, vandalizing a car in public. They are all dressed like Trayvon.

ABC 20 20 What Would You Do Racism In America Part 1 HQ - YouTube

ABC 20/20 What Would You Do Vandals Racism In America Pt. 2 - YouTube

This video shows a white male, black male and a white female stealing a bike in broad daylight. This video shows the very definition of White privilege.

ABC's What Would You Do (Bike Thief) - YouTube

Not true. It's the culture of oneself that they project. People who are considered "white trash" are also judeged differently.

What is it with the "Prison Fairy" pant's look anyway?

I never saw the pants on the ground fashion in Los Angeles. It was big and baggy when I grew up, and still is for the most part.

baggy 1.jpg

Nuthin but a G thang
Dr Dre ft. Snoop Doggy Dogg - "Nothin But A G Thang" - YouTube

Regulate
Warren G- Regulate - YouTube

Gangsta Nation
Westside Connection feat. Nate Dogg - Gangsta Nation [HD] - YouTube

Who am I
SNOOP DOGG - WHO AM I (WHATS MY NAME) HD - YouTube

He was dressed in beige pants, white sneakers and a grey hoodie on a rainy day...what is wrong with how he dressed?
He was wearing his pants on his butt, in the store video, like a prison fairy.

JackFrost said:
This video shows a white male, black male and a white female stealing a bike in broad daylight. This video shows the very definition of White privilege.
That video has a dramatic age difference too. Not a fair comparison.

What age difference? Both males were around the same age, as noted by the host.
LOL...

OMG, eat up that spin...

Did you even watch it?

The black kid is smaller and looks younger. The white kid appears more imposing.

Then...

What are the outtakes? It is edited you know...

What was.that hearing about? I missed that one.

That's hard IMO..

I think George may have deeper issues about race.. He NEVER turned and looked at his mother or family during the voir dire hearings.

Since that was the first time his mother appeared in public I found that odd.

Couple that with George telling people that his mother could "punch like a man".. (if you can believe anything George says)

Back
Top Bottom