• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Judge Jeanine Pirro on "Hillary's Legal Troubles are Going to Bring Her Down"

chuckiechan

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
It was noted elsewhere that only a federal prosecutor could have granted Brian Pagliano his immunity. The FBI does not have prosecutors so they requested the immunity from a Justice Department prosecutor. So that means the Justice Dept is cooperating to an undisclosed degree. The attached video, sums up Hillary's rapidly shrinking "cone of peril".

Judge Jeanine: Hillary simply can't take the pressure | On Air Videos | Fox News

As much as I disbelieve nearly every conspiratorial claim made by Judge Jeanine...wait...oh yea, that's right - I disbelieve nearly every conspiratorial claim made by Judge Jeanine.

Until that indictment... it is just more wishful thinking being reported by FoxNews.

It was noted elsewhere that only a federal prosecutor could have granted Brian Pagliano his immunity. The FBI does not have prosecutors so they requested the immunity from a Justice Department prosecutor. So that means the Justice Dept is cooperating to an undisclosed degree. The attached video, sums up Hillary's rapidly shrinking "cone of peril".

Judge Jeanine: Hillary simply can't take the pressure | On Air Videos | Fox News
I am a bit sorry she sugar coated it rather than telling us what she really thinks!:mrgreen:

My personal feeling is that the FBI owes the democrats a quick end to this, good or bad. They seem oblivious that there is an election coming up, and the "Anointed One" is in deep doo doo...

They can go after the Clinton Foundation later, plus there is a RICO case in abeyance waiting for the FBI to finish with their case.

There will be no indictment of Hillary Clinton. Democrats are not going to turn over the White House over a little thing like "Rule of Law". Judge Jeanine continues to be a sold-out moron.

The facts indicate otherwise. So far, she's good. I haven't seen it reported anywhere but Fox that she's in trouble for some vague sort of reason. What, I don't know. I know the Republicans are trying. We've been to this rodeo before in the 1990s. The Republicans are tenacious, I'll give 'em that. They have a personal thing against the Clintons for some unknown reason. They spent millions of our tax dollars in the 90s trying to make various slime they threw against the wall stick. Yawn.

They need to stop picking around at it from the sides with this e-mail goose-chase and go after the Foundation itself.

Foreign governments gave millions to foundation while Clinton was at State Dept.

The money was given to assist with earthquake relief in Haiti, the foundation said. At the time, Algeria, which has sought a closer relationship with Washington, was spending heavily to lobby the State Department on human rights issues.

That has International Criminal Court written all over it. (Quick two minute search).

A further search reveals the Clinton Foundation received donations for Russian dominion over 1/5th of the uranium ore produced in the U.S.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

At the time, both Rosatom and the United States government made promises intended to ease concerns about ceding control of the company’s assets to the Russians. Those promises have been repeatedly broken, records show.

Donations to the Clinton Foundation, and a Russian Uranium Takeover

Last edited:
JumpinJack said:
The facts indicate otherwise. So far, she's good. I haven't seen it reported anywhere but Fox that she's in trouble for some vague sort of reason. What, I don't know. I know the Republicans are trying. We've been to this rodeo before in the 1990s. The Republicans are tenacious, I'll give 'em that. They have a personal thing against the Clintons for some unknown reason. They spent millions of our tax dollars in the 90s trying to make various slime they threw against the wall stick. Yawn.
She's counting on you, Jack!

I guess we should just all pack up and go home, and let the Clinton Foundation act as "off the books" government leverage against other countries who sell favors. At least the money stays in the family, so to speak.

She's counting on you, Jack!

I guess we should just all pack up and go home, and let the Clinton Foundation act as "off the books" government leverage against other countries who sell favors. At least the money stays in the family, so to speak.

Oh, it's not me. I just reported a fact. The email hoax and other things aren't sticking, apparently. Only the group of people who "hate" all sorts of people, incl. the Clintons, believe in that stuff. And they aren't voting for Clinton, anyway. So no harm has been done.

Clinton didn't break any laws. It's so silly. It's also pathetic that the Republicans are so weak that they have to resort to this to hope to win, instead of relying on a good candidate.

The reality is that top officials rarely are punished for breaking classified material rules. This NPR story covers it:
Clinton Email Probe Recalls Past Scrutiny Over Classified Information

But few top officials ever face criminal prosecution for breaking the rules or the laws on classified information. There's a reason for that, according to secrecy expert Steve Aftergood.

STEVE AFTERGOOD: There's a hierarchy. The secretary of state, for example, has been personally delegated presidential authority to decide what is classified and what can be declassified. Someone who's two or three tiers below her in the bureaucracy does not have that same authority.
MELISSA BLOCK, BYLINE: The Justice Department's inspector general has found that Alberto Gonzales mishandled top secret documents.

JOHNSON: Investigators said Gonzales improperly stored notes on some of the most sensitive issues in the George W. Bush presidency - the detainee interrogation program and the warrantless wiretap program.

But no one outside the government apparently got their hands on the materials, and the Justice Department declined to prosecute him. That makes sense to former prosecutor Amy Jeffress.

AMY JEFFRESS: There are many other alternatives for people who violate these rules, and criminal punishment should only be used in the, you know, most serious cases.

JOHNSON: That means, she says, targeting officials who had a bad intent for charges that carry jail time. And there are big questions about whether the FBI will find that bad intent in the Clinton case.

I suppose the "No harm, no foul" argument will work. LOL.

I tried that when I illegally parked in a red zone and got a ticket. There were lots of other empty spaces legal to park in and no one was harmed. The judge told me the law was the law, and we all have to follow it.

Back
Top Bottom