• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judge Jeanean Pirro: The Fix is In. Hillary Walks: A 6 1/2 Minute Video Explains

chuckiechan

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
This is her opinion, and I believe she is correct. Hillary Clinton and Obama's fates are combined since he is complicit.

Even though I hate watching computer videos, this is worth the 6 1/2 minutes if you are following this case.

Judge Jeanine: Why Clinton is confident she's in the clear | On Air Videos | Fox News

Some may be happy, some may be sad, but the attitude toward justice in this country will never be the same.

This is her opinion, and I believe she is correct. Hillary Clinton and Obama's fates are combined since he is complicit.
Even though I hate watching computer videos, this is worth the 6 1/2 minutes if you are following this case.
Judge Jeanine: Why Clinton is confident she's in the clear | On Air Videos | Fox News
Some may be happy, some may be sad, but the attitude toward justice in this country will never be the same.

This was obvious from the day that Biden announced he wouldn't be running. Democrats are not about to lose the White House over piddling little things like Rule of Law and National Security.

If I was Putin, I'd sit on the e mails now that I said I have them. He certainly has other e mails we don't know about. Remember, Russia has a hacking industry, too.

If I was Putin, I would wait until she is coronated by the DNC and the party is locked in. Then I would gradually release them and sit back and watch the show. (I presume they have Trump's also, since civilians are notoriously poor with cyber security)

If there ever was a message sent to a leader this will be one in spades. The message: "We have a lot more on you." Out and out blackmail. Maybe. What are Hillary's options? Her options become the US's options.

Remember, Reagan broke the Soviet Union with an arms race. I see this as a marker as to how he plans to show Hillary no quarter in how he plans to continue pushing back on the USA. He may think he can break us, too. Our financial and economic engine has never been weaker.

Especially toward a fake justice named Jeanine.

Especially toward a fake justice named Jeanine.

Here is a bitter pill. She was a judge in the Westchester county court and district attorney for about a decade. She may not be your style but a fake she is not.

Not exactly new. I could have told you months ago and did so that she wouldn't be indicted. Politics trumps justice. As always, politics is humanity at its worst.

Not exactly new. I could have told you months ago and did so that she wouldn't be indicted. Politics trumps justice. As always, politics is humanity at its worst.

While your prediction was correct, you didn't explain in detail, why. Ms. Pirro did.

Here is a bitter pill. She was a judge in the Westchester county court and district attorney for about a decade. She may not be your style but a fake she is not.

Q: Is she a ****ing justice?

A: No. She's a Fox 'News' talking head.

She is a former judge. She doesn't claim to be one currently. All you need to say is that you don't agree with her.

Hillary Clinton is no longer Secretary of State but she is still called Madame Secretary.

Hillary Clinton is no longer Secretary of State but she is still called Madame Secretary.

Q: Is Hillary Clinton currently ****ing Secretary of State?

A: No.

Hilarious.

Looks like you'll be calling her Mrs. President in the future, which I find hilarious. And after her 4 or 8 years, you'll still be calling her Mrs. President even though she actually isn't president.

Back
Top Bottom