• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judge doubts gay marriage ban's backers can appeal

The appellate court may not grant a stay but they will certainly grant an appeal.

Once again, anything that blows your idea out of the water is a strawman.

No, it would be when you try and put words in people's mouths.

Nice try but he has nothing here but an opinion stated to promote gay marriage. He is trying to influence th 9th circuit to deny an appeal

Honestly I don't think you understand what "biased" even means.

Nice try but he has nothing here but an opinion stated to promote gay marriage. He is trying to influence th 9th circuit to deny an appeal

I think it's safe to say that the 9th Circuit doesn't care what he thinks about the standing issue.

Like I said in the other thread I am willing to accept the decision of the SCOTUS but there should not be any gay marriages until that decision is rendered because there is a real chance the Gay judges decision will be overturned then you will have utter chaos...Allowing gay marriage to take place is just another example of activism.....Its really to bad..........

By the way I did not hear any of you "Feel Good Liberals" take me up on my offer to accept the decision of the SCOTUS...Why am I not surprised??????

Because Navy....perhaps based on your history, we don't take you at your word.

Get used to it Navy.....gay marriage will be the law of the land even within your lifetime.

Why should liberals take you up on your offer when even YOU won't accept the SCOTUS ruling on allowing abortions.

Put up or shut up.

Bam!!!!!!!!!

Nice counter. :lamo

I believe your in check Chief.

Mate?

Last edited:
I think it's safe to say that the 9th Circuit doesn't care what he thinks about the standing issue.

Well, that may not be entirely true. They might in fact care, and given the makeup of the bench, it's possible. But they're certainly under no obligation to care.

Honestly I don't think you understand what "biased" even means.

Thats right the liberals are never biased
JC-hysterical.gif

What makes you think that?

Because the ego of a judge tends to increase with his position. If a Circuit judge disagrees with a district judge on an issue where there's no deference owed, he's not going to be shy about pointing that out.

Because the ego of a judge tends to increase with his position. If a Circuit judge disagrees with a district judge on an issue where there's no deference owed, he's not going to be shy about pointing that out.

That's a good point!

Tim-

Have I mentioned yet how glad I am you are back posting?

So the 9th will not listen I doubt as liberal as they are

Back
Top Bottom