• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judge dismisses Trump lawsuit against Clinton over 2016 Russia allegations

Was that proven in a court of law??
the Sussman part. He misrepresnted hhis motive - but he's lied in other terms so the DC (always DC where Trump got 8% of the vote) didnt convict.

Im not sure if the IG made the case on Clinton funding, or how it came out -but it's not refuted

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.
Not only does trump have a history of not paying, he also now has a history of putting his lawyers in jeopardy of getting fined. No wonder he has such a hard time finding lawyers.

Not only does trump have a history of not paying, he also now has a history of putting his lawyers in jeopardy of getting fined. No wonder he has such a hard time finding lawyers.

This is just too precious for words. Trump has had a really, really bad summer.

HAHHAHAHAH.

That might be saying something, anatta.
SCOTUS hates to get into election disputes,but they punted on standing as well there .
Really there are no effective mechanisms for election result disputes. courts also use the
"not substantive" dodge, so challenges to process just die.

i bet you cant even back that up with a legal argument
Other than the lifetime judge's definitive arguments? Fine, because i don't live in fantasy land. But I see I have run into a big lie supporter.

Really there are no effective mechanisms for election result disputes.
A bizarre lie. The judge did not rule that nobody had standing. Just that Texas did not.

SCOTUS hates to get into election disputes,but they punted on standing as well there .
Really there are no effective mechanisms for election result disputes. courts also use the
"not substantive" dodge, so challenges to process just die.

This I do know:

Trump lost 61 of 62 suits he brought concerning the election, and the one he won was a minor point resulting in nothing substantive (poll watchers could get several feet closer).

Trump's claims are bogus, and only thrive in the political world among his followers.

well it's true Clinton was behind the Steele dossier, and Sussman back doored it tothe FBI (lying or not) while Nellie Ohr was pumping it in as well....but i dont know how you litigate the harm on that
You do know it was a conservative group that were the first ones to start this and were the first ones to pay for it?
Just asking
Have a nice day

About the same way Obama litigated the years long birther conspiracy. He didn't worry about it. Donald Trump is a child. He is a low life loser/pu***. He's a whiner and constant complainer/victim.

The courts have had enough of the Donald Trump BS.
You got to admit, putting it the birth certificate thing to rest at the White House Correspondents dinner in front of Trump was sweet. I normally don't think this type of public humiliation is helpful, but after he spent millions trying to dump Obama on this issue - especially since a legal (short form) had been produced so long before.....Obama was well justified. Getting OBL in the same time frame was must have really hurt Trump deeply.

This I do know:

Trump lost 61 of 62 suits he brought concerning the election, and the one he won was a minor point resulting in nothing substantive (poll watchers could get several feet closer).

Trump's claims are bogus, and only thrive in the political world among his followers.
im not even mentioning Trump specifically

You do know it was a conservative group that were the first ones to start this and were the first ones to pay for it?
Just asking
Have a nice day
“During the 2016 election cycle we retained Fusion GPS to provide research on multiple candidates in the Republican presidential primary, just as we retained other firms to assist in our research into Hillary Clinton,” wrote the site’s editor-in-chief, Matthew Continetti, and chairman Michael Goldfarb. They continued: “The Free Beacon had no knowledge of or connection to the Steele dossier, did not pay for the dossier, and never had contact with, knowledge of, or provided payment for any work performed by Christopher Steele.”

“During the 2016 election cycle we retained Fusion GPS to provide research on multiple candidates in the Republican presidential primary, just as we retained other firms to assist in our research into Hillary Clinton,” wrote the site’s editor-in-chief, Matthew Continetti, and chairman Michael Goldfarb. They continued: “The Free Beacon had no knowledge of or connection to the Steele dossier, did not pay for the dossier, and never had contact with, knowledge of, or provided payment for any work performed by Christopher Steele.”
did they pay for the info that became the Dossier?
Have a nice day

Back
Top Bottom