• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judge directs internal Trump University documents to be released

Probably not much. like usual. I am still very optimistic about America.
it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye

this guy IS going to win

he is

then what happens?

Will you pick an argument and stick with it for god's sake? Or at least understand what your silly blog is telling you. Sure, it makes it easier to refute you, but at least we do not have to do it repeatedly. US GDP Growth Rate by Year

Your source is right and everything else is wrong? Lisr, liar, pants of fire?

It's time to get off the apology bandwagon and edit Obama has delivered on of the worst, if not the worst economic growth in history.

Your source is right and everything else is wrong? Lisr, liar, pants of fire?

It's time to get off the apology bandwagon and edit Obama has delivered on of the worst, if not the worst economic growth in history.

Except Bush had lower economic growth, so that is untrue going back just one president. I am not calling Obama any kind of economic genius, but at least I know what the **** I am saying, something you can't seem to manage. And note I managed to find my data to contradict you without going to a fringe far wing blog with a long history of dishonesty, again something you cannot say.

no seriously, he is going to win dude...for real

I knew that from the time he threw his wig into the ring

He will win

I want to know

what happens then?

If America can survive Obama, we'll survive Trump.

Except Bush had lower economic growth, so that is untrue going back just one president. I am not calling Obama any kind of economic genius, but at least I know what the **** I am saying, something you can't seem to manage. And note I managed to find my data to contradict you without going to a fringe far wing blog with a long history of dishonesty, again something you cannot say.

The sources I've provided say you're wrong.

yes I do think he was the better choice in spite of the errors he has made he still has a heart

and he wasn't just about HIM

so how do we fix this?

or do you even think the country needs fixing?

You would never criticize The Messiah. Nothing surprising there.

What's wrong with your attitude, is that you think you and your ilk are the only ones allowed to support a candidate. It smacks of hypocrisy.

Listen to the way you talk about Obama. Who says you cannot support Trump? I just think when he hits the general election and gets out of the far right wing recesses of the base he will burst into flames. But I have been wrong from the start about him.

What's wrong with your attitude, is that you think you and your ilk are the only ones allowed to support a candidate. It smacks of hypocrisy.

The sources I've provided say you're wrong.

Gateway Pundit says alot of things that are wrong. Not what you would call reliable. Why do you have to use fringe blogs?

The only source of truth? You know, like Fox being fair and balanced and the MSM not reporting on anything anti liberal.
Gateway Pundit says alot of things that are wrong. Not what you would call reliable. Why do you have to use fringe blogs?

If America can survive Obama, we'll survive Trump.
why would you just want to "survive" Trump, why aren't your expectations higher?

so wrong and that's where your ilk are bound to fail from the get go

I do criticize who I vote for because I am all about me and what I believe to be right

why aren't you?

Shooting the source, again? You didn't even read the article, obviously.

Shooting the source, again? You didn't even read the article, obviously.

You brought up the issue of sources, not me. Why are you criticizing me for responding to your argument?

why would you just want to "survive" Trump, why aren't your expectations higher?
My expectations are higher. All we did was survive Obama. Trump won't do any worse.

so wrong and that's where your ilk are bound to fail from the get go

Everything the Democrats have done has flopped.

I do criticize who I vote for because I am all about me and what I believe to be right

why aren't you?

Trump hasn't been elected. There isn't much crticism that I can level at the Trump Administration.

You brought up the issue of sources, not me. Why are you criticizing me for responding to your argument?

I only said that I provided a source that says you're wrong. You the one that started shooting at it. It's all you people have, when confronted with information.

Listen to the way you talk about Obama. Who says you cannot support Trump? I just think when he hits the general election and gets out of the far right wing recesses of the base he will burst into flames. But I have been wrong from the start about him.

It's massive hypocrisy for liberals to make the charge of blindly following an elected official.

My expectations are higher. All we did was survive Obama. Trump won't do any worse.
you are either a complete optimist, OR so far right your ability to critically think, has abandoned you completely.

Everything the Democrats have done has flopped.
LOL you are so far right you can no longer think

I can always see positives in the opposition so you FAIL

Trump hasn't been elected. There isn't much crticism that I can level at the Trump Administration.
so you are incapable of critiquing his current presentation either positively or negatively :shock:

god help us if you represent middle America

Lets try not to get too personal.

you are either a complete optimist, OR so far right your ability to critically think, has abandoned you completely.

How am I wrong? Do you have a crystal ball?

LOL you are so far right you can no longer think

You're so far left, you never could think.

I can always see positives in the opposition so you FAIL

Show me.

so you are incapable of critiquing his current presentation either positively or negatively :shock:

And all you can argue with are insults. Shocker!

god help us if you represent middle America

See what I mean?

Back
Top Bottom