• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judge Dearie drops the hammer.

Gateman_Wen

Official disruptive influence
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Right on the tRump teams collective toes.

Dearie ordered Trump’s side to submit by Sept. 30 “a declaration or affidavit that includes each of the following factual matters: A list of any specific items set forth in the Detailed Property Inventory that Plaintiff asserts were not seized from the Premises on August 8, 2022,” asking for proof of Trump’s claims that the incriminating evidence found at Mar-a-Lago was part of an FBI frame job.

Dearie also ordered Trump’s counsel to submit a detailed list of any errors the former president claims were included in the FBI’s property inventory from the search, as to precisely where “specific items” were found, as well as an accounting of anything Trump claims was seized but not listed on the receipt...

By Monday, Trump’s attorneys “shall provide the Special Master and the government with an annotated copy of [a] spreadsheet” that lays out, document-by-document, which, if any, are covered by attorney-client communication privilege, attorney work product privilege, and various forms of executive privilege.

“Plaintiff’s designations shall be on a document-by-document basis,” Dearie’s order states. “For any document that Plaintiff designates as privileged and/or personal, Plaintiff shall include a brief statement explaining the basis for the designation.”

In other words these dropped hints and accusations on social media will no longer fly. Time to put up or shut up.

Here's a link to the whole document for those so inclined.

soap box

A Lincoln democrat
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Help me remember the last month ,

The search found documents.-
Trump demanded that it be known whatever and the FBI released the warrant and we saw 3 laws they were investigating.

Trump demanded the contents be known and the FBI produced pictures that showed top secret envelopes.

Trump demanded a special master and he found out who Dearie is.

He opens his mouth and somebody tells him a word he only likes to say and he's not accustomed to hear it, 'NO'

edit - I think they will bring jokes to court and

I'll eat my hat if Dearie accepts anything from team trump on Monday.

soap box

A Lincoln democrat
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

Trump demanded that it be known whatever and the FBI released the warrant and we saw 3 laws they were investigating.

Trump demanded the contents be known and the FBI produced pictures that showed top secret envelopes.

He opens his mouth and somebody tells him a word he only likes to say and he's not accustomed to hear it, 'NO'

I left out when trump demanded the affidavit and we found out even more. Can you say Backfire ! ? !

brianpatrick

DP Veteran
Reaction score

DOJ be like, bam, bam…

Then the FBI be like, whap!

Then Tish James busts through the door like, Ka-Pow!!

Razoo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I enjoyed the Dearie straight talk ..........

jnug

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
uRight on the tRump teams collective toes.

In other words these dropped hints and accusations on social media will no longer fly. Time to put up or shut up.

Here's a link to the whole document for those so inclined.

Whoops.....Trump team set itself up for this mess and its getting everything it deserves. I include Donnie as part of the Trump team. Any lawyer that defends himself has a fool for a client and clearly Donnie is trying to use his thuggish behavior and his Truth Social nonsense in this case and is pretty much calling the tune for the attorneys desperately trying to defend him. Hope the attorneys he is paying for this job are getting paid well.

At any rate, picking a hack judge to sit the Bench and bringing a civil case forced the Trump Clown Car team into the position of plaintiff putting the burden of proof on them. Dearie is using that "burden of proof" obligation to drive over the Trump nonsense with a road grader. The Hack Judge Cannon for her part apparently did not quite understand the hole she was digging for the Trump team in her instructions for the Special Master. Now the 11th circuit has already slapped her silly and Judge Dearie is showing her what real intellect from the Bench looks like.

Cannon is hurriedly trying to backpedal not in defense of Donnie this time but in an effort to cover her tracks. I only wish the American public was astute enough to really watch this unfold and understand it and use it to truly understand the utter stupidity and thuggishness of Donald Trump. Read it and weak those that still think this man is Presidential timber. You would not only not want Donnie back in the WH.....you would not want him anywhere near your children.

Top Bottom