• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judge Cannon picks Raymond Dearie Trump choice as Special Master

The DOJ agreed to Dearie. If you don't like it, write a nasty letter to Garland. Post it on Twitter. Stoke some outrage among your nutters. It'll be fun.
Oh, we like it just fine.

I don't understand you tying the dossier to the Ukraine. Just more ignorance I think.

Trump sent lethal support to the Ukraine. Sending arms was a change in US policy.

People say how Trump was working for Putin and all that stupid crap including you refereeing to me as "comrade"

The truth is Putin invaded other countries during the Bush, Obama and Biden administrations. Putin didn't invade anyone on Trump's watch.
That first sentence is just sad. You just don’t get to pretend not to know how Ukraine is part of trump’s collusion with putin even if I didn’t explain it to you. And I did explain it to you. Yesterday.

Republicans were mocking President Obama's aid to Ukraine in 2015 as "pillows and blankets" and they were vowing to arm Ukraine. They softened their tone as predicted by the Steele Dossier. This was not the only smoking gun that proves trump's collusion.

At this point I cant tell if you’re being dishonest or lack the necessary intellect to remember what I posted directly to you yesterday. anyhoo, thanks for letting me know that you were so easily triggered by me calling you comrade. I recommend that if you going to push Putin’s agenda you should get used to it.

I’ll type this slowly for you. The dossier was not a “fraud” and it was delineated as possibly “political” in the Fisa warrant. To cling to the narrative that “the fbi was mean to Page” you have to ignore that the dossier was quite accurate regarding trump’s collusion and it was cited. Now read this very slowly.

Republican leaders are acknowledging that the FBI disclosed the political origins of a private dossier the bureau cited in an application to surveil former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, undermining a controversial GOP memo released Friday

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/05/fbi-footnote-carter-page-warrant-390795

As clearly stated to you and proven, the FBI investigation into trump’s collusion was started by Papadapoulos.

But Friday’s memo also acknowledged that the Page warrant came only months after the FBI had already opened an investigation into Russian influence over the Trump campaign because of information it had received about another Trump foreign policy adviser, George Papadapoulos,

Now sit down for this next part and again read it very very slowly

There’s no evidence that the FBI spied on the Trump campaign itself. Rather, the warrant for Page was issued in October 2016, a month after he left the campaign — and after Trump campaign officials denied he played a central role.

So like most if not all conservatives you are clinging to a false narrative to not hold trump and his aides accountable.
Even the most ignorant people know the dossier was garbage. There is nothing in the dossier that was true. Then there are leftovers like you that think the dossier was accurate.
What was true in the dossier?

Why do you use quotation marks? For example: “the fbi was mean to Page” Who are you quoting? I never said that.

I think your problem is you believe in the lie that Trump was colluding with Russia. Even the hacks in the Mueller fiasco stated there was no collusion between Trump and Russia.

You recommended I sit down to read: "There’s no evidence that the FBI spied on the Trump campaign itself. Rather, the warrant for Page was issued in October 2016, a month after he left the campaign — and after Trump campaign officials denied he played a central role."
In November 2016 NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers went to Trump Tower to meet with the President elect. He told Trump that the transition team is under surveillance. The Trump team immediately moved out. Rogers was not pro Trump. He had been following the FISA abuse and took matters into his own hands.

As far as Papadopoulos you haven't done any research into what really went on with him. He was steered from one FBI informant to another. Misfed told him Russia had dirt on Clinton. Then Downer reports Papadopoulos has info to hacked emails. The Mueller report says Papadopoulos never brought up Clinton emails or dirt on Clinton to anyone in the Trump campaign.

Dude, are you okay? You posting some really crazy-ass shit.
Not crazy enough to support your MAGA/Trump Special Master talking points.

Long term, you guys lose, even if you got a win in the short term.

Even the most ignorant people know the dossier was garbage. There is nothing in the dossier that was true. Then there are leftovers like you that think the dossier was accurate.
What was true in the dossier?

Why do you use quotation marks? For example: “the fbi was mean to Page” Who are you quoting? I never said that.

I think your problem is you believe in the lie that Trump was colluding with Russia. Even the hacks in the Mueller fiasco stated there was no collusion between Trump and Russia.

You recommended I sit down to read: "There’s no evidence that the FBI spied on the Trump campaign itself. Rather, the warrant for Page was issued in October 2016, a month after he left the campaign — and after Trump campaign officials denied he played a central role."
In November 2016 NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers went to Trump Tower to meet with the President elect. He told Trump that the transition team is under surveillance. The Trump team immediately moved out. Rogers was not pro Trump. He had been following the FISA abuse and took matters into his own hands.

As far as Papadopoulos you haven't done any research into what really went on with him. He was steered from one FBI informant to another. Misfed told him Russia had dirt on Clinton. Then Downer reports Papadopoulos has info to hacked emails. The Mueller report says Papadopoulos never brought up Clinton emails or dirt on Clinton to anyone in the Trump campaign.
I see you're still stuck on "poopy dossier was mean to twump" but you continue to ignore that trump did exactly what the dossier predicted: sideline arming Ukraine as a republican issue. and that was the only smoking gun in the dossier. But at least you're not pretending to not understand the significance of Ukraine in trump's collusion anymore. anyhoo, your "mueller fiasco" is just more conservative jibberish.

• He also said it would be "unfair" to even suggest Trump had committed a crime, because it would deprive him of the opportunity to defend himself in a court of law.
  • But the former special counsel emphasized that if prosecutors had confidence that Trump did not commit a crime, they would have said so. He also implied that it is up to Congress to potentially pursue impeachment proceedings against Trump.

Now see how I make a point and you flail and whine "nuh uh". this is a debate forum, not a pre-teen conservative chatroom.

I see you're still stuck on "poopy dossier was mean to twump" but you continue to ignore that trump did exactly what the dossier predicted: sideline arming Ukraine as a republican issue. and that was the only smoking gun in the dossier. But at least you're not pretending to not understand the significance of Ukraine in trump's collusion anymore. anyhoo, your "mueller fiasco" is just more conservative jibberish.

• He also said it would be "unfair" to even suggest Trump had committed a crime, because it would deprive him of the opportunity to defend himself in a court of law.
  • But the former special counsel emphasized that if prosecutors had confidence that Trump did not commit a crime, they would have said so. He also implied that it is up to Congress to potentially pursue impeachment proceedings against Trump.

Now see how I make a point and you flail and whine "nuh uh". this is a debate forum, not a pre-teen conservative chatroom.
We all know that Trump didn't commit the obstruction of justice that Mueller lied about. If Trump would have committed that crime they would have charged him the day he left office. There was plenty of time left under the Statue of Limitations, No one has cut Trump a break on anything. They would have charged him for sure if they had anything. They didn't have squat,
Dummies, people like you, still believe Mueller had a crime to get Trump. Tell us all why he wasn't charged with Mueller's imaginary crime.

Back
Top Bottom