• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judge Cannon overrules Special Master to once again protect Trump

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
"Judge" Cannon once again makes a questionable move to protect Trump. It is becoming clearer with every decision she makes that she was put on the court for one reason only, to be there when Trump needed her and she is right there kissing his ass with her decisions. She has apparently been told by Trump and the Federalist Society that Trump should be allowed to continue to lie about the documents and the FBI until his newest lies take hold and he can use them in court. I really wondered how she can live with herself, but then I realized, she is a right wing con with no conscience.

Come on. Every judge should get at least one mulligan, right?

"Judge" Cannon once again makes a questionable move to protect Trump. It is becoming clearer with every decision she makes that she was put on the court for one reason only, to be there when Trump needed her and she is right there kissing his ass with her decisions. She has apparently been told by Trump and the Federalist Society that Trump should be allowed to continue to lie about the documents and the FBI until his newest lies take hold and he can use them in court. I really wondered how she can live with herself, but then I realized, she is a right wing con with no conscience.
Evil does not pay in the long run, because Evil always comes back to collect its due. She will find that out ....because evil does not forget to come to collect what it is due. Evil has its own ways .... and she can't escape the devotion she has commited herself unto evilness....
she does not understand, vengence for such evil is for God to deal with.

Romans 12:17-19

Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

Last edited:
As the young people say, laughing my [posterior] off.

Because a judge makes a ruling favoring Mr. Trump, she must be bad.

But if a judge makes a ruling that favors "President" Biden, then s/he must be good.

Unbelievable!

But if a judge makes a ruling that favors "President" Biden, then s/he must be good.

Unbelievable!
If you read any of the articles out there about this ruling you would know it. like her first, is a really bad ruling. She did it so Trump could continue to tell the lie that the FBI had put documents into the ones they found at Mar A Lago to incriminate him and could continue to do so without proof. In other words, could continue his next big lie. She is a Trump ass kisser no doubt.

Bring on January 6th crime packages .......!!!!!!

The secret documents reveal how many more ways Trump cannot be trusted ....... he is anti American.

I just saw Weissman saying how this junior judge inexcusably disrespected the highly experienced senior judge special master with her ruling, especially after her serious smackdown from the 11th Circuit. Though it's true we don't want ANY action to call into question whether Trump's right to a defense is impaired, maybe in that sense it's not so terrible. Especially since the rest of this particular exercise really matters little because the DOJ is free to continue using the Top Secret material in its criminal and national security investigations.

Reactions: lwf
I just saw Weissman saying how this junior judge inexcusably disrespected the highly experienced senior judge special master with her ruling, especially after her serious smackdown from the 11th Circuit. Though it's true we don't want ANY action to call into question whether Trump's right to a defense is impaired, maybe in that sense it's not so terrible. Especially since the rest of this particular exercise really matters little because the DOJ is free to continue using the Top Secret material in its criminal and national security investigations.
I completely agree, but it does continue to degrade the reputation of the court. I think there is a reason the Chief Judge of the District Court put her there, and it wasn't to protect Trump, but to keep her from getting many "important" cases. That courthouse is the backwater of the Southern District. The Judges of the Southern District are embarrassed.

There will probably be an appeal, and the 11th Circuit will smack her again.

Ludicrous ruling. Preserving a defense nobody is actually claiming? Why?

What kind of dirt do the fake republicans have on Cannon that forces her to make decisions that
have no merit?

Unbelievable!
You don't seem, from the beginning, to be too concerned about our spies and soldiers in the field.

I bet their families don't feel that same way.

She is making herself a disgrace, and if she has kids, they will have to live with that!!!
This man (Trump) stole "government documents, including Top Secret"... There is no getting around that. He has no executive priviledge to "Government Top Secret Documents".. No one has executive priviledge or any other kind of priviledge that would ever allow them to take government Top Secret documents. an Idiot would know that!!!

When people debase themselves to pander to evil, they are doubling down on their committment to evil. For people who pretend they are supporters of God Principles... they have blasphemed through their actions and their words. They abuse with malice to try and use God Principles as a shield for their madness, insanity and vile.
It will never turn out good in any way for such types of people.

Romans 12:17-19

Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

1 Corinthians 15:33

Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.

There will be tribulation and distress for every human being who does evil

Judge Loose Cannon. No surprise here.

When you get down to it, this was actually the correct call. Like it or hate it, Dearie was asking for something that was outside his duties. While I dislike Trump and his cult. I have to agree with the decision here.

Unbelievable!
Yeah, that must be it. I mean...if you didn't read any of the words. :rolleyes:

There will probably be an appeal, and the 11th Circuit will smack her again.
Nah. These docs are mostly irrelevant to the investigation.

Garland got what he wanted, and the judge actually did the government a favor here. There has been no indictment, so if the government kept approaching this as if there were, I think it would form the basis for an appeal.

It's like she is trying to look important and has to do something to save face/ help the cult.

Back
Top Bottom