• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judge blocks Arkansas' tough new abortion law

I assume there are a lot of people who want a showdown...from both sides. If Roe v. Wade restriction are made harder...or just overturned. Then this nation is sophisticated enough for women to create strategies to have abortions...and they'll be done when any woman is determined to.

If women are forced into be nothing more than chattel...then any damage resulting from an unwanted pregnancy will be societies mess to clean up....if it can be. If a woman dies...then pro-life...won't morn....but that says something about the true hypocrisy.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is what many anti choicers want - they KNOW that women WILL abort illegally should it ever be banned and they KNOW that doing so is more dangerous than legal abortion. So, it wouldn't surprise me if they WANT women to abort illegally and be killed or maimed in doing so.

If women are forced into be nothing more than chattel...

Oh yes, "chattel." :roll:

Hey you know what, I just realized - I can't shoot you in the head right now without going to prison.

I'm such a slave!!1!`!

(There might maybe be a little flaw in your logic there, pal)

If a woman dies...then pro-life...won't morn....but that says something about the true hypocrisy.

No, I don't mourn when a scumbag killer - of EITHER gender - gets themselves dead. Once you've violently killed another human being in cold blood, you deserve at best to spend the rest of your life in prison; if you want to die of self-inflicted wounds because you're that hateful and that stupid, by all means.

It would seem to me that the hypocrisy would be to want to lock up most murderers but then turn a blind eye when the victims are entirely helpless and innocent and the perp is the mother.

Oh yes, "chattel." :roll:

Hey you know what, I just realized - I can't shoot you in the head right now without going to prison.

I'm such a slave!!1!`!

(There might maybe be a little flaw in your logic there, pal)

no flaw at all its just more of your dishonesty

question:
how is shooting a random person in a head like abortion? . . . . oh thats right its not
is RM inside your body? nope
is RM biologically dependent on you?
is RMs presences alone a risk to your life? nope
are you being forced against your will to risk your life for the benefit of RM even if it means your death? nope
etc etc

the failure and huge flaw is your mental retarded asinine example of what you think is a logical analogy. As usual facts destroy it and show its a complete failure.

They are just using the same tactics the other side uses, bringing cases, pushing to the SCOTUS, in order to work their agenda to their end goal. That anyone gets worked up about it, or is unable to see what either side is doing when they are doing it, is a reflection of the person complaining about it...

Sure, but the point is that, thus far, it hasn't gotten to the SC. The SC also has the right to refuse to take up a case it doesn't want to, on the grounds that it doesn't disagree with the federal appeals court level decision. And every abortion case it has taken up for 40 years has been an opportunity to overturn Roe v Wade and that has not occurred regardless of changes in the court's composition.

Back
Top Bottom