• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Juanita broaddrick: He raped me twice

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Juanita Broaddrick Provides Never Before Published Details On Bill Clinton’s Rape

“I believed that he had done it,” Shays continued. “I believed her that she had been raped 20 years ago. And it was vicious rapes, it was twice at the same event.”

Now Broaddrick has for the first time publically confirmed her account that Clinton raped her twice.
EXCLUSIVE - Juanita Broaddrick Provides Never Before Published Details On Bill Clinton's Rape

She should write a short story.

This BS has been spread like a serial for years.If there was any truth to it it would have been a court case years ago.

Hmm, isn't that what people said about Bill Cosby? :unsure13:

I didn't approve of the Republican's making such a big deal about the Monica Lewinsky thing at the time, but Bill Clinton did lie...

Last edited:
This BS has been spread like a serial for years.If there was any truth to it it would have been a court case years ago.

So I guess all those priest didn't do it either because it happened a long time ago.

Therein, I wish I had your optimism.

Juanita Broaddrick Provides Never Before Published Details On Bill Clinton’s Rape

“I believed that he had done it,” Shays continued. “I believed her that she had been raped 20 years ago. And it was vicious rapes, it was twice at the same event.”

Now Broaddrick has for the first time publically confirmed her account that Clinton raped her twice.
EXCLUSIVE - Juanita Broaddrick Provides Never Before Published Details On Bill Clinton's Rape

The Clinton's KNOW they are above the law . A family of serial liars and scandal after scandal and yet the sheep follow ! :roll:

Yes, Bill Clinton is a proven liar. Yes, he's hornier than a 3-balled tomcat. But seriously, this is the best you people can come up with? I really think at this point nobody gives a **** about all of this anymore. If you want to defeat Hillary, go after her, don't drag up this 25 year old **** on her husband.

Yes, Bill Clinton is a proven liar. Yes, he's hornier than a 3-balled tomcat. But seriously, this is the best you people can come up with? I really think at this point nobody gives a **** about all of this anymore.
If you want to defeat Hillary, go after her, don't drag up this 25 year old **** on her husband.

Some people on the right are trying to spread BS like this because they see that it's very likely that Trump will get his butt handed to him in November.

The hate and fear that Trump has been trying to spread will backfire on him.

Wait and see.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not or today's out of touch,running out of time,GOP.

Yes, Bill Clinton is a proven liar. Yes, he's hornier than a 3-balled tomcat. But seriously, this is the best you people can come up with? I really think at this point nobody gives a **** about all of this anymore. If you want to defeat Hillary, go after her, don't drag up this 25 year old **** on her husband.

I think the Trump campaign is concentrating on Hillary. Most of these stories originate in the media and the goal is to interest people in order to sell advertising.

So to the Trump stuff. Trump's bankruptcies are also 25 years old.

The Clinton's KNOW they are above the law . A family of serial liars and scandal after scandal and yet the sheep follow ! :roll:

Yep!

But the Left can still point to W and say..... this is why........and that's ok?

Some people on the right are trying to spread BS like this because they see that it's very likely that Trump will get his butt handed to him in November.

The hate and fear that Trump has been trying to spread will backfire on him.

Wait and see.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not or today's out of touch,running out of time,GOP.

The hate and fear has been spread by Democrats since Trump entered the race.
Many are very worried.....Trump daily poll up 7.3%

Go Trump!

I think the Trump campaign is concentrating on Hillary. Most of these stories originate in the media and the goal is to interest people in order to sell advertising.

Exactly!

Fine for the Demos to bitch about old Republican stuff...but the hell with it if we bitch about old Demo stuff!

Hate and Hypocrisy Rule the Left!!! It's the definition of liberalism!

Its not 'just' relevant because you are contemplating returning a rapist to the White House. Its not 'just the rape of Juanita Broderick and the sexual assault of Kathleen Wiley and others. Its not 'just' that he lied about it under oath, suborned perjury, had multiple affairs, etc. That all speaks to Bill. But when Hillary has spent her husbands entire career not just covering for him but also attacking his victims...well...trying to sell her as a champion of women will be rather suspect. Thats why it matters today (in addition to finally letting some of those people heal.

:beatdeadhorse

The hate and fear has been spread by Democrats since Trump entered the race.
Many are very worried.....
Trump daily poll up 7.3%

Go Trump!

Exactly!

Fine for the Demos to bitch about old Republican stuff...but the hell with it if we bitch about old Demo stuff!

Hate and Hypocrisy Rule the Left!!! It's the definition of liberalism!

Come back and tell us all about it after Trump gets his butt handed to him in November.

:lol:

I'm looking forward to reading all of the 'woulda,coulda,shouldas.

Come back and tell us all about it after Trump gets his butt handed to him in November.

Except Trump is leading in the polls right now. Its far from a sure thing, but you can keep on thinking it is.

The only thing Trump will be handed is the keys to the WH !! Stick to European politics . :lamo

Its not 'just' relevant because you are contemplating returning a rapist to the White House. Its not 'just the rape of Juanita Broderick and the sexual assault of Kathleen Wiley and others. Its not 'just' that he lied about it under oath, suborned perjury, had multiple affairs, etc. That all speaks to Bill. But when Hillary has spent her husbands entire career not just covering for him but also attacking his victims...well...trying to sell her as a champion of women will be rather suspect. Thats why it matters today (in addition to finally letting some of those people heal.

Stellar post! :applaud

There won't be any of that from me....it will happen or it won't...period.

See below.

The only thing Trump will be handed is the keys to the WH !! Stick to European politics . :lamo

YES ......that!

The only polls that matter are the ones that the voters will go to in November.

True and it may be a Trump landslide or a squeaker. Hillary is a Criminal and a Liar, any support from you, for her, tells us what you prefer. ;)

You need to worry more about the massive fail in security in Europe and how to deal with radical Muslims!

Stellar post! :applaud

There won't be any of that from me....it will happen or it won't...period.

See below.

YES ......that!

True and it may be a Trump landslide or a squeaker.
Hillary is a Criminal and a Liar, any support from you, for her, tells us what you prefer. ;)

You need to worry more about the massive fail in security in Europe and how to deal with radical Muslims!

Believe whatever you want to believe but don't have a coronary when Trump gets his butt handed to him.

Donald Trump is running for the Presidency. Bill Clinton isn't. Donald Trump has no record to scrutinize. His resume is thinner than Barack Obama's. He is running on his "business experience". His "business experience" includes 4 bankruptcies.

there is zero doubt at this point he is a sexual predator. Managers get fired and companies get sued every day for taking advantage of their position and sleeping with young interns.

he is a major creep. Liberals should be ashamed for working to put him back in the white house in any capacity. The message that sends people like my daughters is unforgivable. shame on democrats!

Back
Top Bottom