• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Juan Williams Unloads on Jackson, Sharpton and the Media:

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
By Bryan Preston
7-16-2013

Juan Williams Unloads on Jackson, Sharpton and the Media: ‘They needed to make Zimmerman white.

“They failed to prove anything,” Fox News contributor and columnist Juan Williams told Andrea Tantaros on her radio show today. Williams said that George Zimmerman was acquitted because the case that the state of Florida put on against him was weak.

After noting that Trayvon Martin’s family probably feels like there has been no justice in the loss of their son, Williams went on to blast away at Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for their involvement in the controversies before the trial and the reaction afterward.

“When you see Sharpton and Jackson and that kind get involved here, you would hope that they were giving vent to people who feel frustrated over the verdict. You were hoping that they were saying, you know what, ‘This is the system. This time it didn’t work in the way that we like. But this is the American system,’” Williams said, noting that from the beginning Trayvon Martin’s parents simply wanted to get a trial. The family through its lawyers have acknowledged that they got the trial that they wanted.

It’s Sharpton, Jackson, and the media who continue stoking controversy. “Somehow Sharpton and Jackson refuse to live with [the verdict], and that’s my problem,” Williams said.

“It’s the media that tried to impose a racial form on this…because that’s the narrative they wanted,” Williams said, “which was a white man shooting a black kid for no reason and it’s the evil white man and the good black kid” despite the facts and despite the fact that anyone of any race can have “racial attitudes.”

“The media had to make [Zimmerman] white, that’s what they wanted to do,” Williams said. Williams noted that NBC News falsely edited Zimmerman’s 911 call to make him sound racist, and the New York Times dubbed him a “white Hispanic” to insert black-white racial relations into the story.

“This goes on and on with the media, again, trying to create a civil rights story from the 1950s or 40s when it’s not that,” Williams said.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
The PJ Tatler » Juan Williams Unloads on Jackson, Sharpton and the Media: ‘They needed to make Zimmerman white.’

I don't always agree with Mr. Williams, however in this case I find him correct and on the mark.

I don't always agree with Williams, but I have much respect for him, and for his integrity. I'm glad to see that this was his take on the issue.

By Bryan Preston
7-16-2013

Juan Williams Unloads on Jackson, Sharpton and the Media: ‘They needed to make Zimmerman white.

“They failed to prove anything,” Fox News contributor and columnist Juan Williams told Andrea Tantaros on her radio show today. Williams said that George Zimmerman was acquitted because the case that the state of Florida put on against him was weak.

After noting that Trayvon Martin’s family probably feels like there has been no justice in the loss of their son, Williams went on to blast away at Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for their involvement in the controversies before the trial and the reaction afterward.

“When you see Sharpton and Jackson and that kind get involved here, you would hope that they were giving vent to people who feel frustrated over the verdict. You were hoping that they were saying, you know what, ‘This is the system. This time it didn’t work in the way that we like. But this is the American system,’” Williams said, noting that from the beginning Trayvon Martin’s parents simply wanted to get a trial. The family through its lawyers have acknowledged that they got the trial that they wanted.

It’s Sharpton, Jackson, and the media who continue stoking controversy. “Somehow Sharpton and Jackson refuse to live with [the verdict], and that’s my problem,” Williams said.

“It’s the media that tried to impose a racial form on this…because that’s the narrative they wanted,” Williams said, “which was a white man shooting a black kid for no reason and it’s the evil white man and the good black kid” despite the facts and despite the fact that anyone of any race can have “racial attitudes.”

“The media had to make [Zimmerman] white, that’s what they wanted to do,” Williams said. Williams noted that NBC News falsely edited Zimmerman’s 911 call to make him sound racist, and the New York Times dubbed him a “white Hispanic” to insert black-white racial relations into the story.

“This goes on and on with the media, again, trying to create a civil rights story from the 1950s or 40s when it’s not that,” Williams said.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
The PJ Tatler » Juan Williams Unloads on Jackson, Sharpton and the Media: ‘They needed to make Zimmerman white.’

I don't always agree with Mr. Williams, however in this case I find him correct and on the mark.

Personally I think the media,these racist and other race parasites should he held liable for any damage and court costs.

Personally I think the media,these racist and other race parasites should he held liable for any damage and court costs.

I know two people in mind. I do know Sharpton lost in a trial when his race hustling was called out. He now claims no assets, not even the clothes on his back. I wonder if someone can take his MSNBC salary from him as payment for his malicious, false and liable accusations made during the Tawana Brawley incident.

I gotta C-note that Williams would take Sharpton in under 3 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom