• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joy Behar: 'I will take the vaccine after Ivanka takes it'

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Joy Behar: 'I will take the vaccine after Ivanka takes it' | TheHill

© ABC
Joy Behar declared Wednesday that she won’t take a coronavirus vaccine until after Ivanka Trump, the president's daughter and senior White House adviser, takes it.

"The View" co-host noted that most vaccines, including one she took for mumps, take years to safely develop, warning that officials should not rush to approve one for COVID-19 before it is ready.

“As far as the vaccine is concerned, I’d like to inform America — in case we don’t know this because I looked all this up for you — the mumps vaccine took four years, the polio vaccine took 20 years, and the smallpox vaccine took a few centuries," Behar said on ABC on Wednesday morning.
=========================================================
I'll be right behind her.

While I get the sentiment, Joy Behar is one of the worst examples of today’s liberalism that we can find. Intentionally divisive, horribly inconsiderate, and a showman incapable of anything but her message of absolute hatred and us vs. them mentality.

Ivanka says "DEAL". She even voluntaries to come on The View to do it.

She wants to compare scientific tools available in 1796 to that of today? Really?

Wait, Joy Behar plans to take the vaccine?

Damn.

Just... damn. :cry:

© ABC
Joy Behar declared Wednesday that she won’t take a coronavirus vaccine until after Ivanka Trump, the president's daughter and senior White House adviser, takes it.

"The View" co-host noted that most vaccines, including one she took for mumps, take years to safely develop, warning that officials should not rush to approve one for COVID-19 before it is ready.

“As far as the vaccine is concerned, I’d like to inform America — in case we don’t know this because I looked all this up for you — the mumps vaccine took four years, the polio vaccine took 20 years, and the smallpox vaccine took a few centuries," Behar said on ABC on Wednesday morning.

So sad people can’t make decisions on their own, they have to wait for Joy Behar to tell them what to do.

© ABC

so are democrats for "science" or are they not? :lamo

[emoji2398] ABC

I can care less if she gets a vaccine or not.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

© ABC

So I guess that fool wants to keep America shut down for 4-20 years since she gets paid for nothing but running her mouth. Most biased fool I can think of . She is fine with people being out of work.

Back
Top Bottom