• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joy Behar dressed as a black woman

I'm no fan of Behar, but there’s a clear difference/distinction between her appearance and Northam’s. Anyone who says otherwise is full of crap. And before I get jumped on I’ll clarify; I don’t believe her depiction of a “beautiful African American woman” is okay either, but it wasn’t done as a mockery of African Americans like Northam’s.

Last edited:
Reminds me of those influencer chicks who used "dark makeup" to appear black then play it off and say they don't identify as white.

:roll:

Ew. Who was that?

I'm no fan of Behar, but there’s a clear difference/distinction between her appearance and Northam’s. Anyone who says otherwise is full of crap. And before I get jumped on I’ll clarify; I don’t believe her depiction of a “beautiful African American woman” is okay either, but it wasn’t done as a mockery of African Americans like Northam’s.

We might not agree on ideology and politics, but we do indeed agree here.
I used to watch The View and remember this photo being shown on the show a couple times. The gist was that Joy was showing off her "afro", which she sort of did have! She had very thick, curly hair that she wore as black women did back in the day. It was a funny little joke at her expense, that Joy made herself.
MANY white people wore an afro in the '70's.

This is NOT blackface.

What election has Joy Behar won, and what is her government title?

I never thought that the OP was a fan of “The View!” Who knew? :lamo

What election has Joy Behar won, and what is her government title?

I never thought that the OP was a fan of “The View!” Who knew? :lamo

Here it comes. :lamo

So, we're trying to equate these two? Asking for a friend.

Dyzprn5U8AAy-a9.jpg

I think Joy should be shunned for pretending to be a human being.

Whole damn country is losing it's mind.

Back
Top Bottom