• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joy Behar dressed as a black woman

So, we're trying to equate these two? Asking for a friend.

Dyzprn5U8AAy-a9.jpg

Wait. What? Are we supposed to construe that the woman on the right is actually a white woman made up to appear as a Black woman? I have to ask because that woman doesn't even look like a Black woman. Hell, she doesn't even appear to be pretending to be a Black woman.

I knew the "dark makeup" thing would catch on quick. :lamo

What about John Howard Griffin? He darkened his skin too. Lucky he is dead or we could call him out.

og-1.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone contacted Steve Martin and asked if he apologized for once saying “he was born a poor black child”

Last edited:
Wait. What? Are we supposed to construe that the woman on the right is actually a white woman made up to appear as a Black woman? I have to ask because that woman doesn't even look like a Black woman. Hell, she doesn't even appear to be pretending to be a Black woman.

She appears to be as black as say Beyoncé or Maria Carey.

Has anyone contacted Steve Martin and asked if he apologized for once saying “he was born a poor black child”
Have you ever seen The Jerk?. If you did, you’d understand the parody. Maybe.

Have you ever seen The Jerk?. If you did, you’d understand the parody. Maybe.

The Jerk is one of my favorite movies. That doesn’t change that sooner rather than later the SJW crowd is going to demand an apology for the line.

Does Jane Kennedy look like a black woman?

Attachments

• 9fc4726b9b0cc527a6907c20ce278083.jpg
    9fc4726b9b0cc527a6907c20ce278083.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 10
She appears to be as black as say Beyoncé or Maria Carey.

Um, no she doesn't. Maybe you think so because you're used to seeing them both made up for cameras.

Beyonce before and after plastic surgery -- Beyonce looks like a Black woman, both before and after her adjustments.

Beyonce-Breast-Implant.jpg

Joy Behar allegedly in blackface -- Behar looks like a white woman with a perm.

grw1gnsvacgnpwyyj16k.png

Mariah Carey -- Mariah looks Latina, maybe "Whitina"/Blatina. (Father: Afro-Venezuelan; Mother: Irish)

mariah-carey-plastic-surgery-before-after.jpg

Mariah and Beyonce (post surgery) with their kids

featured_5_3.jpg

As you can see, makeup (and lighting) can make one look like a totally different person. Based on the above photos and videos, Beyonce is a decent looking woman, with or without the lights, artifice and the "do." Mariah, not so much but she was cute as kid (but then it's hard not to be cute as a kid/20-something)...or at least not to my eye. (If you have sons, tell them: beware of girls/women who wear "beautifully applied" makeup or who've had plastic surgery before they're 50.)

Back
Top Bottom