• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Journalists hotel attacked in Baghdad..

Stu Ghatze

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
The Palastinian Hotel was attacked by TERRORISTS in Baghdad killing at least 20 people. Many of the hotel guests are western journalists?

Will the ever so helpful media start refering to those killers as "Terrorists" now, ..or does anybody suppose that they still ought to be called, "Freedom fighter's", as SOME of the media generally does to incite a form of twisted sympathy for them? ;)

What do some of the more inclined; "liberal" whacko's think?

I recall them calling them "insurgents". And they are insurgents though they are also terrorists. The term means absolutely nothing.

I also note that you seem quite pleased that people have died. Seems that you don't care who dies as long as they further your political "cause".

I also ponder what you would have the media report if you were in charge?

Last edited:
FinnMacCool said:
I recall them calling them "insurgents". And they are insurgents though they are also terrorists. The term means absolutely nothing.

I also note that you seem quite pleased that people have died. Seems that you don't care who dies as long as they further your political "cause".

I also ponder what you would have the media report if you were in charge?

Number one, ..I do not enjoy the thought of anybody being murdered, ..not even naive' ideological liberals who seem to think that terrorists need to be "understood", or that they have real grievances against America that justify their behavior!

Number two, ..the answer to your last question is even easier, "The g-damn truth";) would be a good place to start, as well as the non-sensical personal editorializing that loves to find "conspiracy" in everything that is of non-liberal origin!

Originally Posted by Stu Ghatze
The Palastinian Hotel was attacked by TERRORISTS in Baghdad killing at least 20 people. Many of the hotel guests are western journalists?

Will the ever so helpful media start refering to those killers as "Terrorists" now, ..or does anybody suppose that they still ought to be called, "Freedom fighter's", as SOME of the media generally does to incite a form of twisted sympathy for them?
What would you call the group that bombed a news organization after they were specifically given the GPS coordinates in order to prevent such a thing from happening?

[Quotes]Number two, ..the answer to your last question is even easier, "The g-damn truth" would be a good place to start, as well as the non-sensical personal editorializing that loves to find "conspiracy" in everything that is of non-liberal origin![/Quote]

hmm. . .sounds familiar. Did anyone else spot the flaw in this statement?

Btw where do you get your news stu? just out of curiosity.

Back
Top Bottom