• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joshua Trump

This perfectly demonstrates how TDS affects the mind. Try understanding your own thread title.

I'm already calling that understanding is too far gone of a prospect for him at this point.

This perfectly demonstrates how TDS affects the mind. Try understanding your own thread title.

So you're saying that she dudn't invite him?

6th graders will bully someone for any number of reasons. If your last name is "Winkleheimer" they'll bully you for that. So I wouldn't say they're necessarily guilty of TDS. More like being guilty of being middle schoolers.

So I'm not sure where you're getting it from.

Personally, I’m more struck by the irony of the First Lady inviting a bullying victim to listen a speech given by the Bully in Chief.

I wish you were too. Even as a joke this is beyond ridiculous. Maybe Donald can adopt the kid and give him a few million to ease his pain?

What millions? He is now claiming poverty after all..

So you're saying that she dudn't invite him?

6th graders will bully someone for any number of reasons. If your last name is "Winkleheimer" they'll bully you for that. So I wouldn't say they're necessarily guilty of TDS. More like being guilty of being middle schoolers.

So I'm not sure where you're getting it from.

Hahahha its not TDS! Ok tell us why hes being bullied. Also his name isnt winkleheimer, its Trump. But Ill await your explanation of why hes getting bullied exactly.

I’m sure one side believes the worst bullying in America involves people picking on white males named Trump. :roll:

The culmination of FLOTUS bullying campaign is...

Melania Trump’s State Of The Union Guest Is A Student Bullied Because His Last Name Is Trump

https://www.inquisitr.com/5281641/m...udent-bullied-because-his-last-name-is-trump/

Family name Narcissists

I wish I was making this up

I've always found it ironic that the First Lady chose bullying for her platform while being married to the world's biggest internet bully. And I certainly wouldn't criticize her for bringing examples of bullied people to the SOTU as an example of her cause. Children are getting bullied all the time, and it's disgraceful.

But this example is so self serving. It strikes me more as a "wah people are mean to my husband!" than caring about the boy. She really couldn't find 100 kids who were bullied for the usual punkish reasons kids get bullied, and not somehow manage to bring her husband into it?

I’m sure one side believes the worst bullying in America involves people picking on white males named Trump. :roll:
Ahhh so its. ot bullying if its a white kid, especially one that had the audacity to be born with the name Trump. Do you guys ever read what you write before posting?

So now it's OK to bully kids with names you don't like?

Also, I thought Trump was a fat, lazy slob yet he's got energy to be a bullying tyrant?

Ahhh so its. ot bullying if its a white kid, especially one that had the audacity to be born with the name Trump. Do you guys ever read what you write before posting?

Doh! slipped again. 8)

The culmination of FLOTUS bullying campaign is...

Melania Trump’s State Of The Union Guest Is A Student Bullied Because His Last Name Is Trump

https://www.inquisitr.com/5281641/m...udent-bullied-because-his-last-name-is-trump/

Family name Narcissists

I wish I was making this up

The wife of the guy who came up with...
Crazy Joe Biden
Cryin’ Chuck
Crooked Hillary
Cheatin' Obama
Pocahontas
Horseface
Slimeball Jim Comey
Little Adam Schitt
Low-IQ Maxine Waters
MS-13 Lover Nancy Pelosi....

Somehow, magically, feels bad that a kid got bullied because his last name is Trump.

Too. ****ing. Bad.

Personally, I’m more struck by the irony of the First Lady inviting a bullying victim to listen a speech given by the Bully in Chief.

Just like the Democrats, she intends to send a message to POTUS.

Unfortunately, if the bullying in this case is true, they just made it way worse for this kid. He'll have to be homeschooled after this.

And what it demonstrates to the rest of the country is just how toxic the trump name has become thanks to the donald. Poor kid.

Like Adam "Schitt"? When the President makes it OK it does seem to set the tone.

Also, I thought Trump was a fat, lazy slob yet he's got energy to be a bullying tyrant?

A tyrant is a big extreme but the other four are spot on!

The wife of the guy who came up with...
Crazy Joe Biden
Cryin’ Chuck
Crooked Hillary
Cheatin' Obama
Pocahontas
Horseface
Slimeball Jim Comey
Little Adam Schitt
Low-IQ Maxine Waters
MS-13 Lover Nancy Pelosi....

Somehow, magically, feels bad that a kid got bullied because his last name is Trump.

Too. ****ing. Bad.

hysterical

Just like the Democrats, she intends to send a message to POTUS.

Unfortunately, if the bullying in this case is true, they just made it way worse for this kid. He'll have to be homeschooled after this.
I think it more likely that the kid will be smothered by concerned teachers. If he wasn’t a loner before, he will be after this. FLOTUS isn’t doing the kid any favor IMO.

This kid doesn’t deserve to be picked on and bullied because his last name is the same as one of the worlds biggest assholes. I hope people can at least agree on that and try not lose sight of their is still bullying going on.

For a segment on here no matter who was invited by the First Family it would be the wrong choice, just like Obama could do no right for others.

I would of thought they would of packed as many victims of illegal immigrant crimes as possible to hype up the emergency angle.

This kid doesn’t deserve to be picked on and bullied because his last name is the same as one of the worlds biggest assholes. I hope people can at least agree on that and try not lose sight of their is still bullying going on.

For a segment on here no matter who was invited by the First Family it would be the wrong choice, just like Obama could do no right for others.

I would of thought they would of packed as many victims of illegal immigrant crimes as possible to hype up the emergency angle.

There are a lot more serious cases of bullying for the First Whore to be focusing on. But, of course, the only acceptable victims worth honoring for the Right are White.

And what it demonstrates to the rest of the country is just how toxic the trump name has become thanks to the donald. Poor kid.

No it demonstrates that the leftist majority cant control themselves and act like adults with a cogent thought process. Picking on a kid cuz...last name. Says it all.

Ly'n Ted
Little Marco
Kenyan
Crooked Hillary
I prefer war heroes who were not captured
Adam Schitt
Pochahantis...

Yeah, lecture us some more.

I think what the OP is getting at is that it's Trump's fault that this kid is being bullied because Americans...the real ones, at least...understand that every waking moment of every single day will be wasted if it isn't spent hating Trump, Trump supporters, red hats and other people who may be named Trump.

Back
Top Bottom