• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Josh Hawley responds to video-turned-meme of him running away from a pro-Trump mob on January 6 saying he won't run from feud with 'liberals'

Don't be obtuse, tell us what you think?
I think it's amusing that the left is painting the event as something monumentally terrifying and than mocking someone who may of been running for safety during it. Talking out of both sides of the mouth is a skill many progressives seem to have mastered.

I think it's amusing that the left is painting the event as something monumentally terrifying and than mocking someone who may of been running for safety during it. Talking out of both sides of the mouth is a skill many progressives seem to have mastered.
You are missing the point. The left, anyone with integrity on the right, and those in the middle see the events for what they were, a violent insurrection and incompetent coup attempt.

Josh Hawley has lied about 1/6 and sought to downplay it. Yet we see him running. If it wasn't a violent insurrection and this was "legitimate political discourse", why did he run?

You are missing the point. The left, anyone with integrity on the right, and those in the middle see the events for what they were, a violent insurrection and incompetent coup attempt.

Josh Hawley has lied about 1/6 and sought to downplay it. Yet we see him running. If it wasn't a violent insurrection and this was "legitimate political discourse", why did he run?
Hawley ran like he had seen a ghost. In reality he saw a monster called MAGA. IOW, the reality of the political stew he had helped brew. It was llike the Monsters from the Id from Forbidden Planet: his own self was coming to destroy him.

We don't know why he was running. You assume it was out of fear because that fits your desired narrative

We don't know why he was running. You assume it was out of fear because that fits your desired narrative
/sarcams on
- he was running because he thought Congress was called back into session and did not want to be late. He wanted to make sure that there was no objection to any States EC votes. :giggle:

you are correct. We don't know the real reason he was running. Only he knows.
Has he came out and stated why?

/sarcams on
- he was running because he thought Congress was called back into session and did not want to be late. He wanted to make sure that there was no objection to any States EC votes. :giggle:

Not that I am aware of

Well you know...it was a harrowing experience...some thought they were going to be killed......Harrowing...just...really really harrowing.
Wait, I thought it was just another Capitol tour?

How do these people sleep at night?

Yeah you are right, when the MAGA horde stormed the Capitol, Josh Hawley looked at his Apple Watch and thought "I really need to get my activity rings closed today"...

Yeah you are right, when the MAGA horde stormed the Capitol, Josh Hawley looked at his Apple Watch and thought "I really need to get my activity rings closed today"...
Hawley is at best a phony, a liar & a hypocrite. Run Josh, run! I don't think that he l convince many that 1/6 was just a tourist visit.

I wonder how it feels to be 42 and you stepped in something and you will never be able to wash the stink off?

why do you think he was running, tee one three?..
-peace
So....let me get this straight. The people he gave the fist pump to were threatening him? I am confused....was he pro-mob or anti-mob?

This just goes to show you, trumpism can rot your brain.

Well you know...it was a harrowing experience...some thought they were going to be killed......Harrowing...just...really really harrowing.
Dude, if you missed the point of the ridicule any more, you'd win a ****ing prize.
The ridicule is not just due to his Nancy-boying out of the Capital. It is that when he was safety behind barriers he was all fist in the air in pretend defiance. Also, and I can't stress this enough, his Nancy-boy routine would back the others who called the day harrowing.
I mean dufuq.

/sarcams on

Duh....a mob of trump cultist were attacking the US Capitol....spraying police officers with bear spray, stabbing them with flag poles, and erecting a gallows to hang Pence on. You think he may have been a little scared?

The fist pump before the attack did not mean he was going to get off unscathed. He is just another MAGA liar who is still pushing the PIS LIE after nearly two years.

Video of Josh Hawley fleeing from Capitol rioters proves that he's an opportunist​

A few short seconds during the Jan. 6 hearing accomplished what Hawley's political adversaries have been unable to do since he showed up in Washington: prove he’s a phony.
==================================================================

He should start wearing track shoes to work.

I can't seem to face up to the facts
I'm tense and nervous and I
Can't relax
I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire
Don't touch me I'm a real live wire

Psycho Killer
Qu'est Que C'est
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away

Back
Top Bottom