• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

joseph Allman

Ivan The Terrible

Ivan The Terrible > All
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Ivan the Terrible (Your Master) has started the debate.

Ivan The Terrible said:
Ivan the Terrible (Your Master) has started the debate.

Ain't nobody my master mother ****er!
What the **** is this ****ing debate about mother ****er?
Who the **** is Joseph Allman mother ****er?

Ivan, is your last name Bator? :lol:

joseph Allman,

Date of Birth:
May 11, 1976
Interests:
Fishing, hunting, soccer, hiking
Tech
Political Leaning:
Slightly Conservative
Party Affiliation:
-None

I shall study your post.

cain,

Ain't nobody my master mother ****er!

You live in an illusion. One day you will wake up and realize that I am indeed Your Master.

aPs,

You are trying my forgiveness once again. Your time is coming.

Ivan The Terrible said:
cain,

You live in an illusion. One day you will wake up and realize that I am indeed Your Master.

aPs,

You are trying my forgiveness once again. Your time is coming.

Your full of SHI'ITE muslim!

Ivan The Terrible said:
cain,

What is this?

Bullshit! Look into your soul. You know the truth. Don't fight it.
The truth is you're an idiot.

FinnMacCool said:
what debate?

Ivan and jallman, sorta disliked each other in Ivan' Welcome thread. Now Ivan apparantly wants to kill jallman.

Comrade Brian said:
Ivan and jallman, sorta disliked each other in Ivan' Welcome thread. Now Ivan apparantly wants to kill jallman.
Ivan is a weirdo.

And I'm his star acolyte. At least that's what he said. What a fool.:lol:

Ivan The Terrible said:
joseph Allman,

Date of Birth:
May 11, 1976
Interests:
Fishing, hunting, soccer, hiking
Tech
Political Leaning:
Slightly Conservative
Party Affiliation:
-None

I shall study your post.

Does this mean I have a stalker now? I always wanted one of those...gives me someone to wave to when I look out the window any time of day. :cool:

jallman said:
Does this mean I have a stalker now? I always wanted one of those...gives me someone to wave to when I look out the window any time of day. :cool:

Everybody loves jallman. :mrgreen:

mixedmedia said:
Everybody loves jallman. :mrgreen:

Yeah, but it would appear that Ivan luuuuuuvvvvssss jallman :shock:

galenrox said:
Ivan's probably some little ****ing 12 year old kid whose pissed off because the other kids in his grade have gotten boobage, while he's busy sitting around trying to convince people that he's never met and will never meet that he's cool. He's one of those kids who play Dance Dance Revolution constantly, don't bathe, and if he ever actually manages to lose his virginity it'll be to some hideous broad who wears a cape, plays role playing games, and has hideous acne, and he'll probably start crying half way through (that is 4 seconds in).

OH MY GOD THIS IS THE MOST HILARIOUS **** IVE EVER READ!!!!

Hey Ivan, **** YOU!

jallman said:
Yeah, but it would appear that Ivan luuuuuuvvvvssss jallman :shock:

Didn't take long for him to zero in on his objet d'affection either......he's a discerning fellow he is.

mixedmedia said:
Didn't take long for him to zero in on his objet d'affection either......he's a discerning fellow he is.

That's cause jallman's such a hottie. I'd go for him too if I were a guy. ;)

Ivan....question I've had for you for a while:

How do you manage to see the keyboard to type with all the cum in your eyes?

Ivan the Celibate (not by choice)

joseph Allman,

You are no longer my Arch Emeny. Ivan The Terrible, Your Master, has ended the debate.

Ivan The Terrible said:
joseph Allman,

You are no longer my Arch Emeny. Ivan The Terrible, Your Master, has ended the debate.

I would be slightly offended if there had ever been a debate. However, it has been made fact that you are the spoogemeister supreme and your reign as the Debate Politics cumrag will be long and amusing.

This "Ivan" character, seems rather inept at inventive symposiums.:lol: Like Galenrox verbalized, he's most likely some 12-year old kid who's attemtping to make a name for himself on an internet forum.

Back
Top Bottom