• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joran van der Sloot

LiberalAvenger

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
This scumbag son of a bitcvh is going to be on nightline tonight. I hope he winds up like Ted Bundy or worse. I doubt if he will even survive his trial. I hope he really suffers.

Nightline - ABC News

I wonder how many other women he has murdered? He spent several years in Thailand. I wonder how many Thai girls disappeared?

I have seen some of his interviews and outwardly, he appears to be such a nice guy. I think he's got a mean streak, and when the girl doesn't put out like he thinks she should, he gets violent and beats her to death.Well, let's see how he fairs in a Peruvian prison.

I wonder how many other women he has murdered? He spent several years in Thailand. I wonder how many Thai girls disappeared?

I have seen some of his interviews and outwardly, he appears to be such a nice guy. I think he's got a mean streak, and when the girl doesn't put out like he thinks she should, he gets violent and beats her to death.Well, let's see how he fairs in a Peruvian prison.

What I read was that this woman tried to grab his laptop when she found out he as involved in the disappearance of an American girl, and he HAD to kill her. He broke her f'in neck. The man is a sociopath. Remember Scott Peterson crying about his missing wife while having an affair with Amanda (was that her name?)? Sociopaths always seem nice. I hope he rots in jail.

What I read was that this woman tried to grab his laptop when she found out he as involved in the disappearance of an American girl, and he HAD to kill her. He broke her f'in neck. The man is a sociopath. Remember Scott Peterson crying about his missing wife while having an affair with Amanda (was that her name?)? Sociopaths always seem nice. I hope he rots in jail.

Oh, is this what the Peruvians got from him? I haven't read this one. If he confessed to that, he has cooked his own goose. What a shame, Peru doesn't have the death penalty.

Last edited:
Oh, is this what the Peruvians got from him? I haven't read this one. If he confessed to that, he has cooked his own goose. What a shame, Peru doesn't have the death penalty.

CNN said that not only does it NOT have a death penalty, but also does not have life imprisonment. Additionally, they look favorably upon people who confess. Here's the article that I read on MSNBC: Official: Van der Sloot confesses to Peru slaying - Americas- msnbc.com

According to La Republica newspaper, van der Sloot said he broke Stephany Flores' neck after she grabbed his laptop without his permission and found out that he was involved in the disappearance of an American woman.

The paper quoted van der Sloot as saying, "I did not want to do it. The girl intruded into my private life... she didn't have any right. "I went to her and I hit her. She was scared, we argued and she tried to escape. I grabbed her by the neck and hit her."

He makes me sick.

This has been all over the dutch news for days, complete with al the reruns of programs around the Holloway case. We have a crime reporter (the dutch left wing version of Glenn Beck) who made a couple of programs with a hidden camera, trying to get Joran to confess. Pretty obvious the guy knew what had happened to the girl, if the police would have done its job Stephany Flores would still be alive.

What a psycho! He should really enjoy himself in a Peruvian prison.

He is a little mama's boy who has led a sheltered life of luxury. He's is going to wind up as someone's bunk punk before he has a chance to blink, in the slammer. Rot in hell bitch.

Nancy Grace has been covering this story and you can really see and hear her venom for him. Karma's a bitch, aint it?

"LIMA, Peru (AP) - Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, long the prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of a U.S. teen in Aruba, has confessed to killing a young Peruvian woman in his Lima hotel room, a police spokesman said.

Peru's chief police spokesman, Col. Abel Gamarra, told The Associated Press that Van der Sloot admitted under police questioning Monday that he killed 21-year-old Stephany Flores on May 30.

The broadcaster America Television reported that Van der Sloot killed Flores in a rage after learning she had looked up information about his past on his laptop. It said it had access to details of the confession but did not cite its source."

My Way News - Police: Dutchman confesses to killing Lima woman

Knew he was a suspect. Didn't realize he had confessed....

Last edited:

He is a little mama's boy who has led a sheltered life of luxury. He's is going to wind up as someone's bunk punk before he has a chance to blink, in the slammer. Rot in hell bitch.

Nancy Grace has been covering this story and you can really see and hear her venom for him. Karma's a bitch, aint it?
lol, any normal person would immediately think "Justice!", finally he gets what he deserves. Don't ask me why but dutchmen have a tendency to defend murderers rather than their victims. Allready I hear complaints about the Peruvian justice system and its corruption. I'm waiting for his request to be extradited to NL...

This guy tried to also get money from the Mrs. Holloway's family which I tend to find sickening I hope he rots in jail for the rest of his life. They deserve some peace Mr. Sloot, and her mother deserves some peace as well. It makes you wonder how many others he has killed in a fit of anger?

you beat me too it OP. I was about to post this same story up.

This guy tried to also get money from the Mrs. Holloway's family which I tend to find sickening I hope he rots in jail for the rest of his life. They deserve some peace Mr. Sloot, and her mother deserves some peace as well. It makes you wonder how many others he has killed in a fit of anger?

you beat me too it OP. I was about to post this same story up.

I was wondering why the Holloway family would consent to something like that, but it comes out that they were participating in a sting against Sloot, but for some reason the Aruba authorities prevented the FBI from arresting him. If they had, he would be on death row by now.

I hope someone kills him:( Just looking at a pic of him makes my skin crawl.

He is in for a major eye opener when he arrives in a Peruvian prison.
The living conditions are often very bleak in the maxinum security prisons. Being raped will be a minor worry for him. Just keeping warm on a concrete slab will be his number one concern.
He is about to enter the gates of hell.

The piece about the corruption in Aruba is dead on. I could write a book on how that game works, Aruba´s filled with dutch civil servants who seem to be on vacation. We have marines stationed there to do something about drug trafficing, only in the last 10 years I´m aware of 6/7 cases were they found cocaine in navy aircrafts. An Island with 100.000 inhabitants and roughly half a billion in debt, our only hope is Hugo Chavez.

Does Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez have his Eye on Aruba? Talk about bad for their Economy | Scared Monkeys

The latest news had some more tidbits about Joran. One, especially stood out. He likes Obama. Maybe we could start a thread that would go something like: "Murderers Drawn to Obama."

The latest news had some more tidbits about Joran. One, especially stood out. He likes Obama. Maybe we could start a thread that would go something like: "Murderers Drawn to Obama."

Let's not go there. Ted Bundy loved Reagan.

Also just so you know Ted Bundy loved Regan. >.<

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom