• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jones/Hannity 2016

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
The President is a guy who chooses to get his information and live tweet that information to the world from Fox News and during the time he isn't watching Fox News he is either talking to Alex Jones, or Sean Hannity. He has the world's most robust resources and top experts at his finger tips available to him 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. He has the world's top intelligence agencies on speed dial. He has the world's most powerful military, and he has the budget of the wealthiest nation on Earth. There is a massive fire burning for miles and miles in California. There was a massacre there too.

Yet the President chooses to insult reporters, world leaders and ballot counters on social media because he gets his information only from Fox News....

This is NOT OK.

The President is a guy who chooses to get his information and live tweet that information to the world from Fox News and during the time he isn't watching Fox News he is either talking to Alex Jones, or Sean Hannity. He has the world's most robust resources and top experts at his finger tips available to him 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. He has the world's top intelligence agencies on speed dial. He has the world's most powerful military, and he has the budget of the wealthiest nation on Earth. There is a massive fire burning for miles and miles in California. There was a massacre there too.

Yet the President chooses to insult reporters, world leaders and ballot counters on social media because he gets his information only from Fox News....

This is NOT OK.

Not 1 link or source.

Well there is some entertainment factor with Jones because he's always super angry; absurdly so. The times that I've seen clips of him speaking I'm left wondering how he controls his blood pressure. I do worry sometimes too because he looks like he's going to give himself a brain embolism.

Well there is some entertainment factor with Jones because he's always super angry; absurdly so. The times that I've seen clips of him speaking I'm left wondering how he controls his blood pressure. I do worry sometimes too because he looks like he's going to give himself a brain embolism.

Angry, what makes you think that? Seems legit here doesn't he?

Angry, what makes you think that? Seems legit here doesn't he?

I think deep down he just wanted to be a professional wrestler. I love that the compilation included the "I increased my muscle mass"....oh there was an increase in mass, but whether it was muscle is up for serious debate.

:lamo

This is NOT OK.

Since you decided to go off the rails, please explain what your title has to do with your post?

Back
Top Bottom