• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jonathan Turley Rips Apart Obama’s ‘Leaked’ Statement About the DOJ and Flynn

You do not understand the legal definition of entrapment. Did VP Pence force Flynn to lie as well?

The principle I addressed is the same, whether or not one calls it "entrapment," "perjury trap," or "false statement trap."

A perjury trap occurs when the facts are known to prosecutors and investigators and the only purpose of the interview is to catch the subject in a lie. This was a false statement trap since Flynn was not under oath, but the principle is the same. In fact, this was worse than the classic perjury trap, because in a perjury trap a legitimate investigation is underway. That was not the case here.

Flynn was penalized for lying to one of his bosses, but that's a thing apart from a law enforcement branch conspiring to set someone up for political reasons.

This is the dumbest **** you have posted and that is saying a lot.

Look, I know your love for Obama knows no bounds, but it is now certain he was orchestrating this attack on Trump through Flynn with the aid of Clapper and Brennan just weeks before he leaves office. I hope someone is singing. Maybe Lisa Page?

How ironic you guys were talking about Mueller indicting Trump after he left office and instead it would be Barr indicting Obama and Obama having to sell his mansion for legal fees. .

Look, I know your love for Obama knows no bounds, but it is now certain he was orchestrating this attack on Trump through Flynn with the aid of Clapper and Brennan just weeks before he leaves office. I hope someone is singing. Maybe Lisa Page?

How ironic you guys were talking about Mueller indicting Trump after he left office and instead it would be Barr indicting Obama and Obama having to sell his mansion for legal fees. .

LOL! There is literally zero credible evidence that suggests Obama did that, and Flynn wasn't attacked.

He lied like the corrupt little bitch he is to the FBI and got nailed for it.

The principle I addressed is the same, whether or not one calls it "entrapment," "perjury trap," or "false statement trap."

Flynn was penalized for lying to one of his bosses, but that's a thing apart from a law enforcement branch conspiring to set someone up for political reasons.

Flynn received a plead bargain. Next.

Assumptions galore and zero facts to support them. Typical for you.

Assumptions galore and zero facts to support them. Typical for you.

Trump supporters hang on to their conspiracy theories like pitbulls on a bone, so I would suggest that you are wasting your time here.

Obama... the most corrupt US President ever.

Just a few of Turkey’s posts... which you can find here: https://twitter.com/JonathanTurley

Including this one, these threads are of interest to Trump's supporters.

"AG Barr doing a superb job"

"Tara Reade makes a great offer"

"Jonathan Turley Rips Apart Obama’s ‘Leaked’ Statement About the DOJ and Flynn"

"Why did people follow Hitler?"

"If Democrats hate old white men so much..."

"Flynn>>> a **** you to Leftist hacks from Dershowitz ... Flynn was innocent"

"The Attempted Coup d'état of a US Sitting Pesident Now Exposed. Schiff Is Scrambling For Cover"

These threads were all initiated by supporters of Trump, and they are of enormous interest to Trump's fans. Notice anything peculiar about all these threads?

Not one is about Trump.

Trump is doing such a pathetic job on the national crisis our country is facing, his supporters avoid him at all costs, what he is doing and saying.

However, these ludicrous fictional threads serve a purpose.

They provide a distraction from the real issue facing Americans today. Americans are not overly concerned about Flynn, Barr's incredulous decision to exonerate the felon, Tara Reade, Mueller or his report, Hitler, or Turley. They are concerned about the pandemic that has taken 80,757 American lives, the loss of 22 million jobs, our staggering economy, and Trump's incompetence concerning these issues, the same mind-numbing incompetence that causes his supporters to avoid him entirely.

Trump's fans want those concerned about Trump's total incompetence to waste their time on these far right, neo-Nazi, farcical conspiracies rather than the real issues facing the American people today.

Last edited:
LOL! There is literally zero credible evidence that suggests Obama did that, and Flynn wasn't attacked.

He lied like the corrupt little bitch he is to the FBI and got nailed for it.

He was set up. Do you not follow the news?

Please explain what crime was broken IF he did lie to Pence?

He was fired because He lied. Please explain why Flynn lied to Pence? Did Pence bully him?

You'll have to ask him. Was he charged with that by the GMen thugs?

Deflect all you want Flynn knew he was caught lying and Trump fired him because reason one Pence went out and looked like a fool and 2 the Russians knew Flynn was lying too.

Greta American leader Flynn.

He was fired because He lied. Please explain why Flynn lied to Pence? Did Pence bully him?

Pence has already said he would welcome Flynn back into the administration.......

~ Does Obama and James Comey have the same attorney advising them ? "You have the right to remain silent" must be falling on deaf ears .. . ❓

I can only imagine what it will be like when the arrest and prosecution of Trump begins.

Pence has already said he would welcome Flynn back into the administration.......

Honesty hasn’t mattered since day one with this Administration. I hope they bring Flynn back in and we will all get to watch him implode again.

Honesty hasn’t mattered since day one with this Administration. I hope they bring Flynn back in and we will all get to watch him implode again.

Obama is the only one imploding....sit back and enjoy

Back
Top Bottom