• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jon Voight Blasts President Obama: ‘America Has Not Been the Same Since His Presidenc

Re: Jon Voight Blasts President Obama: ‘America Has Not Been the Same Since His Presi

Old white guy complains that America doesn't just cater to old white guys anymore.

Re: Jon Voight Blasts President Obama: ‘America Has Not Been the Same Since His Presi

Old white guy complains that America doesn't just cater to old white guys anymore.

It's always so upsetting when our richest, whitest millionaires aren't happy with our president.

What does skin color have to do with this?

Wow, a republican who criticizes Obama, a first indeed. This is the first time anyone has criticized Obama for something he does, or not does, or does incorrectly or well, simply even if Obama breathes or walks and talks some republican will get incensed at Obama.

Sorry, but this is not really news, but the normal daily battering attacks of angry republicans who can still not understand that the Kenyan, black, communist, muslim, traitor was able to defeat the republican candidates for the presidency.

And maybe Obama is right on Israel. It is the republicans who have caused the issues by thinking having Bibi Netanyahu hold a campaign speech in front of the US congress was a great idea. A speech in which he kept repeating the same things he has been saying about Iran that he has been saying for decades and where he has been proven wrong time after time.

He was wrong on Iraq, which caused the Iranian power in the region to blossom and he has been repeatedly wrong in how far Iran is from having a nuclear weapon. Being a friend of Israel does not mean blindly doing what Bibi Netanyahu wants.

Its always hilarious to me...and kinda ironic, when the right-wingers who are the first to cry about celebrities speaking out about politics when they speak from the left.....are always the first to post and cheer when a celebrity speaks out on the right. Can you say hypocrisy at its finest.

I didn't see one statement in that article that could be considered a fact, as opposed to an opinion. Voight said, “This country’s been downgraded for the last four years." How so? He doesn't say.

I didn't see one statement in that article that could be considered a fact, as opposed to an opinion. Voight said, “This country’s been downgraded for the last four years." How so? He doesn't say.

Are you in honestly saying you don't know?

I don't think Voight knows.

Just as it doesn't mean **** when the liberals in Hollywood ballyhoo the greatness of President Obama neither does Jon Voight shouting from the right mean anything.

It is just one citizen with an opinion

Jon Voight's just mad that George Costanza is driving his car.

MTAtech said:
That's not what I'm saying at all. I AM saying that everything in that piece was pure opinion, no verifiable facts.

Anyone who believes that the country today isn't in better shape than it was on Jan. 20, 2009, is not basing their opinion on actual facts. A quick review of statistics like GDP and unemployment will show this is true. Even Real personal income (excluding current transfer receipts) is up.

fredgraph.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom