• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jokers and Clowns

Jokers on the Right, Clowns on the Left? Is the meme correct?

• Only jokers on the right

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only clowns on the left

• Both sides are equally jokers and clowns

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Somewhat right, but the worst are on the Right

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Somewhat right, but the worst are on the Left

• No jokers or clowns, it is just politics

• What a dumb meme

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

SNOWFLAKE

Crazy Canuck
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
A meme we have all seen, demonstrates perfectly what is wrong with the political divide in the U.S.

35951f90a020b286c57719638e566eec.jpg

However, the Right only sees wrong on the Left, and the Left only sees wrong in the Right.

Neither side, it could be said, really plays to the middle, but only to the extremes.

So, in that regard, the meme seems to hit the nail right on the head.

Agreed?

A meme we have all seen, demonstrates perfectly what is wrong with the political divide in the U.S.

View attachment 67329924

However, the Right only sees wrong on the Left, and the Left only sees wrong in the Right.

Neither side, it could be said, really plays to the middle, but only to the extremes.

Agreed?

The left has a few bad apples, yes. But nowhere near that of the fascist right, which is actively attempting to destroy everything that a modern, democratic society stands for.

View attachment 67329924

Agreed?
I would have chosen #3 if not for the qualifier “equally”. Absent that, I would say both sides have their share of clowns. What difference does it make which side has more?

View attachment 67329924

Agreed?
There are Clowns and Jokers on both the left and the right. What sucks is that there are so few stuck in the middle with me.

There are Clowns and Jokers on both the left and the right. What sucks is that there are so few stuck in the middle with me.
YOU are in the middle???
images.jpg

I would have chosen #3 if not for the qualifier “equally”. Absent that, I would say both sides have their share of clowns. What difference does it make which side has more?
It matters to some, none to others, and to a Canadian it provides entertainment ;)

The left has a few bad apples, yes. But nowhere near that of the fascist right, which is actively attempting to destroy everything that a modern, democratic society stands for.
So , can I assume which way you voted?

It matters to some, none to others, and to a Canadian it provides entertainment ;)
You Canadians love all your politicians equally or only so long as you keep getting free stuff?

Wouldn't be so irritating if the Jokers and Clowns were actually funny. :)
oh you got that wrong, the jokers on the Right are absolutely HILARIOUS.
images.jpg

View attachment 67329924

Agreed?
And yet you always seem to back the jokers on the left.

Back
Top Bottom