• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joke page Political or just funny put them here.

1648680970197.pngI get no Respect, well I'll tell ya, my lil woman, my wife thinks she's funny. I get no respect, well I tell ya, no respect !

1648762898924.pngOh the Pain Lord thas not very funny ! The I am statement still hurts !

Its obvious that Russia is pulling back preparing for a long range shelling of Ukraine and if Ukraine is not supplied / cannot answer back by hitting targets around 100 miles into its attacking neighbor it will become a really stupid shell game. You know the Wests way is total B.S. when it comes to Russia and China + N. Korea ( total coward politician offices holders ) Rosevelt in ww2, a drug addicted Leggings strapped on & wheelchair clinging coward. Took him a day just to organize from the drugs to speak coherently about the day in Infamy ! My guess is Big Joe is in a Nuke bunker most nights waiting to get called to AF 1 Armageddon plane !

Watching a Country Cities being totally leveled by a dishonest, corrupt Russian Regime is really a PMO line of total bullshit !

Last edited:
1648791415195.png

Looks like Putin went Berserker !

The Pilot of an oversea flight on the intercom to passengers.

"Your seat cushions can be used for flotation, and, in the
event of an emergency water landing, please paddle to shore and take
them with you with our compliments."

Lil Johnny is on a looser streak & can't get a date.
He goes to a bar and asks a guy how to get a date.
The guy said, "It's simple. I just say, I'm a lawyer."
So Lil Johnny moves up to a pretty woman and asked her out.
After she said "No," he told her that it was probably a good thing
because he had a case early in the morning.
She said, "Oh! Your a lawyer?"
He said, "Why...Yes I am!"
So they went to his place and when they were in bed,
screwing, he started to laugh to himself.
When she asked what was so funny, he answered,
"Well, I've only been a lawyer for 15 minutes, and
I'm already screwing someone!"

A comedian should put a personal remark about a man and his wife before them before putting it to the world Stage. thats my thought. Chris Rock should be forever banned from The Oscars. Terrible thing to say about a mans Wifes personal ordeal on World Stage. Especially her Hair condition which many of Color endure. They wear wigs. Not a funny joke at all !

Yea Will Smith was provoked and responded with some restraint, gave him a bitch slap, didn't break his jaw ! I would have.
No way C.R. had a right to say what he said. Creep ! UR Momma Says !

Last edited:
A comedian should put a personal remark about a man and his wife before them before putting it to the world Stage. thats my thought. Chris Rock should be forever banned from The Oscars. Terrible thing to say about a mans Wifes personal ordeal on World Stage. Especially her Hair condition which many of Color endure. They wear wigs. Not a funny joke at all !

Yea Will Smith was provoked and responded with some restraint, gave him a bitch slap, didn't break his jaw ! I would have.
No way C.R. had a right to say what he said. Creep ! UR Momma Says !

i'm waiting for the PUNCH line

Di a why should I respond ! If it ain't your thoughts ? How about "your hair looks like crap" do you agree, is it really funny or are you pissed ? Well; I asked, I didn't tell it as a joke to the whole Academy and Watching world that I think its a good Joke !

Here you go again !

Lil Johnny became obsessed with The Beatles.
One day Lil Johnny has all of The Beatles 33 1/3 Albums,
45's, 8 Tracks, Cassetts & CD's except one!
Just one of their songs is missing in his Collection.

He needs Help.

Last edited:
Thought is' Will Smith, me Chris Rock is now ****ing your wife, she wants the job, wo how you like its !

1649211931748.pngThe change of Season is on track and Time. Its just a mater of Time until you can make track up the Lane to the Highway and get that mailbox full of a mail home !

At the dinner table, Little Johnny’s father asks him to pray.​

Little Johnny prays, “Dear God,​

please send clothes to the naked ladies​

in Daddy’s computer.”​

Got the Annual, U need to do the State Law Exhaust Test at the State Facility soon Notification and returning home !

One night at the dinner table, a wife commented,
"When we were first married, you took the small piece of steak and
gave me the larger. Now you take the large one and
leave me the smaller. You don't love me any more..."
"Nonsense, darling," replied the husband, "you just cook better now."

Last edited:
1649444960744.png
I decided to take the rest of the year off. No where did I leave my house slippers ?

1649460371625.pngI been I'n you !

Responsible Employee:

Employer:
"We need someone responsible for this job."
Lil Johnny the Applicant:
"Sir your search ends here!
In my previous job whenever something went wrong,
everybody said I was responsible."

1649966298962.pngWinters resting places !

Back
Top Bottom