• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joke page Political or just funny put them here.

The Ukrainian housewife who reportedly downed a Russian surveillance drone last week by throwing a jar of pickled cucumbers at it from her balcony would like to point out that it was a can of tomatoes!

Don't believe that one either IVAN

The high price of romance!
Dad has been away for a some time serving his country and
has a romantic evening planned for he and his wife.
He gives the two older kids tickets to the movie but
could not persuade the youngest boy Lil Johnny, to go along.

Finally he makes a deal with Lil Johnny.
If Lil Johnny will go sit on the curb in front of their house,
Daddy will give him $5 bucks for every man he sees go wearing a red hat.
Much Later Lil Johnny runs into the house and
bangs on the bedroom door shouting:
"Dad, if you think your getting screwed in there,
you'd better come outside, there's a Shriner's convention going past."

A guy and his date were parked on a back road some distance from town, doing what guys and girls do on back roads some distance from town.
As things really started getting hot, the girl stopped the guy and said, "I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I'm actually a hooker and I charge $20 for sex."
The guy reluctantly paid her, and they went on with their business.
After they finished, the guy lit up a cigarette, sat back in the driver's seat and stared out the window.
"Why aren't we going anywhere?" asked the girl.
"Well, I should have mentioned this before, but I'm actually a taxi driver, and the fare back to town is $30."

Lil Johnny wants a job as a signalman on the railways.
He was told to meet the inspector at the signal box.
The inspector asked, “What would you do if you realized
that two trains were heading for each other on the same track?”
Lil Johnny replied, “I would switch the points for one of the trains.”
“What if the lever broke?” asked the inspector.
“Then I’d dash down out of the signal box,” said Lil Johnny,
“and I’d use the manual lever over there.”
“What if that had been struck by lightning?”
“Then,” Lil Johnny answered, “I’d run back into the signal box and phone the next signal box.”
“What if the phone was busy?”
“Well in that case,” persevered Lil Johnny,
“I’d rush down out of the box and
use the public emergency phone at the level crossing up there.”
“What if that was vandalized?”
“Oh, well then I’d run into town and go get my Uncle Lester.”
This puzzled the inspector, so he asked Lil Johnny, “Why would you do that?”
Lil Johnny says, “Well, Uncle Lester ain’t never seen a train wreck!”

An English soldier, an American soldier and a Russian soldier found themselves sharing a tent while on a military exercise and the conversation turned towards how well fed each of them was.

"In the Russian Army we have 2000 calories of food a day," said the Russian. "Well," said the Englishman, "In the British Army we are given 4000 calories of food a day." "That's nothing," said the American, "in the US Army we have 8000 calories of food a day". At this the Russian got very annoyed. "Nonsense," he said, "how could one man eat so much cabbage?

FOeSHr8XsAYCpoa

You know I never thought Russians ate Sour Crow ! ....:cool: Let me guess living in Russia now is like a Sheep getting sheared ?

Our biggest personal threat safety problem is the vehicles they drive and the Cell Phones they constantly are
texting and talking while driving Behind you and doing !

Last edited:
1648153912820.pngDid I have my Coffee today ! Where did I leave my Mug ?

U just got to Love Lying POC's and their specializations for simply, " lie a lot," and you will believe ! Proof most likely is gonna always show with N.Y.S.'s constant gullibility thru the "Science of the Lies are right," Philosophy of Politics.

Of Course the above is easy to Prove. The Facts are there already !

The Highly Well Lit Cult Newspaper Headlines;
Lil Johnny is the Great Mobo of the Lumanitarian Cult,

Lil Johnny issues a Statement for Wanna Bee Members !
"We choose not to make a statement either in favor of or against the need for a lightbulb;
however, if in your own journey you have found that lightbulbs work for you, that is fine.
You are invited to write a poem or compose a modern dance about your personal relationship with
your lightbulb, and present it next month at our annual lightbulb Sunday Initiation service,
in which we will explore a number of lightbulb traditions, including incandescent,
fluorescent, three-way, long-life and tinted.
Then Lil Johnny says, "all of which are equally valid paths to luminescence."

I Leave The Light on Don't Cha know ! Suck on it !

Didn't JHC say I Am ! Osteen hid $$$ 100,000's in cash money in the Church walls !

Lil johnny is sitting at the table doing his English homework.
He looks over at his dad and says,
Dad I need the definition of two words, "Potential and Reality".
His dad says, "Ill do better than that, and give you an example."
" Go into the kitchen to your mother and asked her if for a million bucks if she'd sleep with Robert Redford, and than go to your sisters room and ask her for a million bucks if she'd sleep with Brad Pitt."
So lil Johnny not knowing what dad was up to did as he was told. He goes to the kitchen and asked, "Mom for a million bucks would you sleep with Robert Redford?"
Mom blushes and in a hushed voice says, "Yes, yes I would."
So he than he goes to his sisters room and asked, "Sis, for a million bucks would you sleep with Brad Pitt?"
Sis looks at him and says, "Yes, yes I would."
Lil Johnny goes back into the living room and says, "Dad I think I get it. We are potentially sitting on a couple million bucks, but in reality we're living with a couple of sluts."

1648486302328.png What was I thinking ?

1648569650574.png"I tell ya, That wife of mine, my old Lady, well, she thinks she's funny ! An I can't get no respect I tell ya ! "

Back
Top Bottom