• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joke page Political or just funny put them here.

A bather whose clothing was strewed
By winds that had left her quite nude,
Saw a man come along...
And unless we are wrong,
You thought the next line would be lewd.
I like Limericks :)

The doctor arrives, and examines the baby, checks his weight, and being a little concerned, asks, "is the baby breast-fed or bottle-fed?"
"Breast-fed," she replies. "Well, strip down to your waist," the doctor asks. She does, he pinches her nipples, presses, kneads, and rubs
both breasts for a while in a very professional and detailed examination.

Motioning to her to get dressed, the doctor said, "No wonder this baby is underweight. You don' t have any milk."
"I know, " she said, "I'm his grandma, But I'm glad I came."

There was a time of belief that the future would take care of itself. There now is a time where the future is so screwed that cares forgotten. A time has happened and just what the heck will you choose to forget?
__________________________________________________ _____________

I walks into the police station and asks to speak to the burglar who broke into the house last night. "I’m sorry sir, but you'll get your chance in court,” says the duty officer. “No, you don’t understand, I want to know how he got in the house without waking the wife.""I've been trying to do that for years.”
__________________________________________________ __

Two blonds are sitting on a bench and the one says, "Which do you think is farther away, the Moon or Florida?" Duh! Can you see Florida tonight!

Does the Future keep moving on us? Moving forward or backwards?

Back
Top Bottom