• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joke of the day

Johnny DooWop

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
So a conservative, a moderate and a liberal were all walking on a beach and they came across an old pot. One of them rubbed it and a genie came out. The genie said they can have any wish they want. The conservative said "I want me and all my fellow conservatives to be able to live in a place with no Muslims, no gay marriage and a strong Christian base," so the genie sent all the conservatives to Mississippi. The liberal said "I want to live in a welfare state, that is lenient on crime and has a strong atheist base," so the genie sent all the liberals to Sweden. "So what about you?" The genie asked the moderate. The moderate said, "You mean to tell me that all the liberals and all the conservatives are gone? How about a coke?"

So a conservative, a moderate and a liberal were all walking on a beach and they came across an old pot. One of them rubbed it and a genie came out. The genie said they can have any wish they want. The conservative said "I want me and all my fellow conservatives to be able to live in a place with no Muslims, no gay marriage and a strong Christian base," so the genie sent all the conservatives to Mississippi. The liberal said "I want to live in a welfare state, that is lenient on crime and has a strong atheist base," so the genie sent all the liberals to Sweden. "So what about you?" The genie asked the moderate. The moderate said, "You mean to tell me that all the liberals and all the conservatives are gone? How about a coke?"

A decent joke, even if it is an old one. The original version was fairly racist if I remember right (or at least the version that I heart on Boondock Saints was.

There should be a rule against shoehorning political stuff into old jokes.

Back
Top Bottom