• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joining the Armed Forces to Defend What?

the cesspool we see coming from Biden? Good luck finding young men and women who want to defend what America is becoming, We have lost the war our boys fought on Normady and Saipan etc, But I digress........ Sorry, maybe the soy boys will enlist to go and fight Warhawk Biden's illegal wars. Again, I'm a vet and defended the constitution of the United States. As our Constitution continues to be under attack, and our American values and rights are being dispatched, just where is the incentive to defend America? I mean, to die for her cause?

Sorry, many of us will appear defeated, however, the liberals are going to have to find a different demographic to fight their wars in ...... cough...'defense' of America.

At this time I find it cost prohibitive

Pal, you just supported the right's attempt to crap all over the Constitution and steal an American election. Trump actually asked Republican governors to find votes and his VP to toss the Electoral College, before exciting Trump Nation into attacking American Senators. You crapped all over "our boys" who fought in Normandy and Saipan, most of whom would condemn you for this. You crapped all over "our boys" who defended America against Russia throughout the Cold War in order to be true to a President who defended him against American institutions.

The fact that you are a "Vet" makes your blind support and betrayal far worse than most.

Pal, you just supported the right's attempt to crap all over the Constitution and steal an American election. Trump actually asked Republican governors to find votes and his VP to toss the Electoral College, before exciting Trump Nation into attacking American Senators. You crapped all over "our boys" who fought in Normandy and Saipan, most of whom would condemn you for this. You crapped all over "our boys" who defended America against Russia throughout the Cold War in order to be true to a President who defended him against American institutions.

The fact that you are a "Vet" makes your blind support and betrayal far worse than most.
My position and question stands. Is Biden’s America worth fighting and dying for?

My position and question stands. Is Biden’s America worth fighting and dying for?
Biden has been President for less than 6 months.

What wars has he started?

You do realize that to make major changes the President needs Congress to pass laws and the funding for programs.

the cesspool we see coming from Biden? Good luck finding young men and women who want to defend what America is becoming, We have lost the war our boys fought on Normady and Saipan etc, But I digress........ Sorry, maybe the soy boys will enlist to go and fight Warhawk Biden's illegal wars. Again, I'm a vet and defended the constitution of the United States. As our Constitution continues to be under attack, and our American values and rights are being dispatched, just where is the incentive to defend America? I mean, to die for her cause?

Sorry, many of us will appear defeated, however, the liberals are going to have to find a different demographic to fight their wars in ...... cough...'defense' of America.

You are a vet who defends a US President who had nothing but contempt for the fundamental values of the US Armed Forces, WW2 vets, Vietnam Pows, soldiers who served and the Constitution not to mention was allied with Putin, Erdogan, Kim.

The only cess pool I see is coming from your words.

...and what Trump did and said ..would you have gone into the streets and shot down Americans and assist Trump violate the US Constitution?

Why do you think your soldiers died for in WW2...in Korea...yoh know...the ones Trump ridiculed..you think they died so your country would be run by a dictator and use you as an enforcer to goosestep into American cities?

Your country is great thanks to those very vets and the oaths of allegiance they took to uphold democracy not destroy it. I THANK THEM. I thank them for defeating Germany, Italy, Japan, containing the Soviets and China. I Thank them for liberating prisoners of the death camps and filming that horror and documenting at Nuremberg what happened. I thank them for preventing the Soviets from nuking the Middle East and I thank them for the thousands the USN and your Coast Guarc save on open seas every month.

I thank them for fighting terrorism. Thank you for being part of that but do not ask me to cheer you make a mockery of what SUCH vets died for.

Last edited:

The fact that you have a personal and partisan need to separate America into belonging to any particular Administration should tell you that you really have no idea what America is at all.

This is not Biden's America. This is America. And one that is in great need of repair on every level after what Trump and his treacherous Nation did to it for four years and tried to do to it in the end. In the meantime, "our boys" continued to enlist to serve America, not Trump. In fact, "our boys" have volunteered for service ever since 9/11 to serve America in war, no matter who the President was. Apparently, "our boys" get it.

Disappointing to know that you are a Vet of some kind. You present insult and call it patriotism. In case you hadn't noticed, "our boys" were called in to protect America, its ideals, its democracy, its Constitution, and the integrity of the incoming Presidential Office against Trump Nation after January 6. You have clearly chosen to swim amongst those who betrayed America, while invoking "our boys" to do it. Shame on you.

Last edited:

What's wrong with a solid job with tons of growth potential and perks?

I often wish I'd served, though I'm pretty short for a storm trooper.

Which war has Biden started?

I

It sounds as if your experience was different from mine. In fact, I think your experience was different from most of the guys I knew. There wasn't much "God, mom and apple pie". There was even less of it once you shipped over. In Vietnam I was never certain as to who or what we were defending other than each other. As best as I can recall defending the Constitution never came up.

Legal wars vs. illegal wars. I'm fairly certain I never gave it any thought when I signed up. Once you raise your right hand the reason you enlisted pretty much doesn't matter. You go where they send you and do what they tell you to do. No one in your chain of command is interested in your opinions, political or otherwise.

All wars suck. Legal wars vs. illegal wars is a thread topic all its own.

I would argue that all what you're pointing out was happening way........ before BIDEN
This was being discussed during Obama. When the military was forced to accept homosexuals over the objections of many leaders, then Crossdressers over their objections.

Then just like when they had to take women in over their objections, the officers who rationally opposed these options were purged and politically loyal officers installed. I have no problem with this. Part of me wants to see our military post leftist purges get into a fight with an organized military like China or Russia. Because a military defeat will discredit the regime and likely lead to its downfall.

People who put their country over their political party have no problem with it.

Which war has Biden started?
He voted for Iraq and Afghanistan. Now his administration is provoking Ukraine into acting aggressively against Russia and claiming America will support Ukraine. I have my doubts that if Russia decides to move in to protect their citizens against the Neo-Nazis in Kiev that Biden will actually act to save them. Once we make war plans on paper surely our defense apparatus will have to tell him pregnant women pilots and units full of trans undergoing gender reassignment will lose against Russian forces which are preparing to field hypersonic missiles and the S-400 which can track our stealth planes and destroy them. But who knows, maybe the establishment is so radical they actually believe like Stalin the day before Barbarossa they can actually win.

Our military is a paper tiger. Sure we can drone marriages full of unarmed civilians no problem. Facing off a competent military with modern equipment, high morale, and no leftist political priorities like Russia or the Peoples liberation Army might prove a much tougher nut to crack

8ytbprI.gif

This was being discussed during Obama. When the military was forced to accept homosexuals over the objections of many leaders, then Crossdressers over their objections.

Then just like when they had to take women in over their objections, the officers who rationally opposed these options were purged and politically loyal officers installed. I have no problem with this. Part of me wants to see our military post leftist purges get into a fight with an organized military like China or Russia. Because a military defeat will discredit the regime and likely lead to its downfall.

There’s nothing “rational” about throwing a tantrum over women being in the military.

Likewise, there’s nothing “rational” about your fantasies that Russia or China’s militaries are somehow more “organized” than ours.....or your hope that they will defeat the US and thereby enable treasonous scum to destroy the Constitution

military post leftist purges get into a fight with an organized military like China or Russia. Because a military defeat will discredit the regime and likely lead to its downfall.

It's cute that you think the Russians and Chinese don't purge their forces of political dissidents.

and the S-400 which can track our stealth planes and destroy them. But who knows, maybe the establishment is so radical they actually believe like Stalin the day before Barbarossa they can actually win.
lol

Have you ever served in any military capacity? The US Armed Forces? The Russian Armed Forces? The People's Liberation Army?

lol

Have you ever served in any military capacity? The US Armed Forces? The Russian Armed Forces? The People's Liberation Army?
Is this an argument?

All China has to do is have one of their spies, the ones who are everywhere in our universities and major cities because for some odd reason we import Chinese people to work in high tech fields and go to our schools for it and the expense of born Americans, hack into our computers and all our military assets are paperweights. Or as the fire on the bonhommme Richard shows, if they can get one guy on board with a book of matches we will lose a billion dollar warship.

You can cover all of these with politically correct newspeak. It is obvious the American military cannot fight a major war with a major power. And it doesn’t need to. It now exists to promote the social policies of the left. The Marine corps fired an officer merely for saying the word “faggot” at a meeting. https://www.unclesamsmisguidedchildren.com/marine-commander-fired-for-using-lgbtq-derogatory-term/

It's cute that you think the Russians and Chinese don't purge their forces of political dissidents.
They purge their officers corps of people likely to be a threat to the state. They most assuredly are not purging those who advocate keeping mentally ill people with sexual confusion out of the service. The fact we purge officers for not denying reality means we are worse then them.

While we are going to spend money paying for sex changes, China is going to be keeping those people out, and spending money on hypersonic anti-ship missiles.

And maybe Russia will bring up more S-400s which will down our B-2s effortlessly

There’s nothing “rational” about throwing a tantrum over women being in the military.

Likewise, there’s nothing “rational” about your fantasies that Russia or China’s militaries are somehow more “organized” than ours.....or your hope that they will defeat the US and thereby enable treasonous scum to destroy the Constitution
There is no reason to have women in the military at all. Except maybe cooks and janitors at stateside assignments. Certainly not in combat, definitely not on ships, most certainly not as pilots.

There is literally nothing a woman can do that a man with equal training cannot do better. Nothing

There is no reason to have women in the military at all. Except maybe cooks and janitors at stateside assignments. Certainly not in combat, definitely not on ships, most certainly not as pilots.

There is literally nothing a woman can do that a man with equal training cannot do better. Nothing
The one country in the world with the most need of an effective military defense force, Israel, has included women in their military for years. Do you know more about the issue than the IDF?

The one country in the world with the most need of an effective military defense force, Israel, has included women in their military for years. Do you know more about the issue than the IDF?
The IDF employs women in segregated rear guard units on the border with Egypt.
When the Israelis have studied the issue of integrating women into front line combat units, they’ve always come to the same conclusion it is all downside of and no benefit.
It would be equivalent of the US Only posting women border patrol agents on the Canadian border.

Its womens turn. You don't need a mans strength to pull a trigger.

The IDF employs women in segregated rear guard units on the border with Egypt.
When the Israelis have studied the issue of integrating women into front line combat units, they’ve always come to the same conclusion it is all downside of and no benefit.
It would be equivalent of the US Only posting women border patrol agents on the Canadian border.
Women are drafted by the IDF and you would have them excluded from the military.
Israeli military command found that Arabs wouldn't surrender if they knew they were opposed by women. That's one reason why women in Israeli combat roles are usually tank crew.

It is obvious the American military cannot fight a major war with a major power.

Based on what? Your incredible lack of understanding of even the most basic concepts of military affairs? This is the kind of shitty arguments I'd expect from a Russian fanboy in the midst of salivating over images of upgraded T-72s.

The last time armed Russians went up against the United States they were slaughtered.

They purge their officers corps of people likely to be a threat to the state. They most assuredly are not purging those who advocate keeping mentally ill people with sexual confusion out of the service. The fact we purge officers for not denying reality means we are worse then them.

While we are going to spend money paying for sex changes, China is going to be keeping those people out, and spending money on hypersonic anti-ship missiles.

And maybe Russia will bring up more S-400s which will down our B-2s effortlessly

The S-400 can't track the B-2. You need to stop swallowing Russia Stronk propaganda.

None of the rest of your post is rooted in reality. Corruption within the PLA has been one of its biggest problems in recent years, yet you completely ignore that, just like you ignore the fact that transgender people have zero overall impact on the readiness rating of the United States military capabilities.

You would know this if you knew anything of military affairs. But you don't, so all you can muster is rants about things you don't understand.

Back
Top Bottom