• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

John Muir Cancelled

I think next on the list should be fraggle rock or perhaps richard simmons

The mantra of many progressive-fascist Democrats:

"I HATE MY PARENTS! I HATE MY GRANDPARENTS! THEY ARE ALL STUPID!!! I KNOW EVERYTHING!" :roll:

Last edited:
Today’s republicans stand against everything for which John Muir stood.

come on, man. Not Fraggle Rock. Think of the Doozers.

We should cancel them! Also, we should cancel chocolate!

IMO, it is a bit much - 'overkill' really.

He made derogatory comments about Black people and Indigenous peoples, while they admit his views evolved later in his life.
"He must be held accountable" for something a 'friend' did 12 years after he died? Yeah, overkill.

Apparently it's the Democrats, particularly the Sierra club Democrats, that against everything for which John Muir stood.

A massive conflation and a big stretch in one line of text. Congratulations....You have outdone absurdity. We have to come up with a new vocabulary for this one.

The cancel culture continues to outdo absurdity.

Last edited:
Who cares about John Muir. He has no impact on my life. This is Trump’s America. Biden is not president. If trump is re-elected, cancel culture will not cease to exist

LOL. So, you're saying that Trump is responsible for the left's cancel culture and that Biden will put a stop to the cancel culture?

IMO, it is a bit much - 'overkill' really.

He made derogatory comments about Black people and Indigenous peoples, while they admit his views evolved later in his life.
"He must be held accountable" for something a 'friend' did 12 years after he died? Yeah, overkill.

Lincoln also made derogatory comments about black people. While freeing them from slavery Lincoln basically said that blacks were stupid and would never amount to a hill of beans.

LOL. So, you're saying that Trump is responsible for the left's cancel culture and that Biden will put a stop to the cancel culture?
:lmao:

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

The cancel culture will continue as long as the left believes it to be to their political advantage and believe it supports their dishonest and factually false political narratives.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

National Review fail.

Strange, because we are living in Trump's America right now.....

So, you think it is these far lefties who are carrying out Trump's agenda of toppling statues and the whole cancel culture thing?

Do you realize that with the protests the left are attacking the left? Is that Trump's doings? By the way, it is these leftist governments who appoint their own police departments. Trump didn't appoint the police chiefs in leftist cities.

If Biden were president would these protests magically go away? Let's remember now, these are leftists attacking leftist cities. Wheeler has already pleaded with the leftists and they threw Wheeler out on his ass while they continued rioting. In Biden's America would the cancel culture and statue toppling leftists stop?

Is this really what you are trying to claim?

There is that...

But it is kinda stupid to turn on somebody who learned and changed.

Those people should be used as positive examples.

"John Muir was quite racist as a new immigrant to America. But as he explored the country and came to know native Americans his attitude changed to where he became a fan and champion. Still mighta had some racism toward other groups, but he did grow. And what more can anybody really ask?"

But what is happening are ridiculous purity tests and ridiculous offense.

Like no white kids get to dress up as an fictional minority characters. When imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

We are stupid animals sometimes.

Later growth should mitigate earlier ignorance. To forgive is divine.

The Rand Paul thing recently is interesting.

He was harrassed and was quite offended.

But one has to wonder why he didn't leverage the world's information at everybody's fingertips.

Why didn't he say something to the effect of "Hey, you're scaring my wife. Look up Rand Paul chokehold ban. I'll wait...See, I am on your side on this and you're attacking me. Everybody needs to settle down. You lose allies this way."

Could have turned it into a teaching and healing encounter instead of a Republican campaign ad.

Apparently it's the Democrats, particularly the Sierra club Democrats, that against everything for which John Muir stood.

Everyone in the Sierra Club is a white supremacist racist. It should be declared a terroristic organization and every member put on the no-fly list - all 750,000.

1013224416_0:108:1798:1081_1000x0_80_0_1_46f039883af3a2a877dadea31db6e1d3.png.webp

^ Typical local Sierra Club meeting.

So, you think it is these far lefties who are carrying out Trump's agenda of toppling statues and the whole cancel culture thing?

Do you realize that with the protests the left are attacking the left? Is that Trump's doings? By the way, it is these leftist governments who appoint their own police departments. Trump didn't appoint the police chiefs in leftist cities.

If Biden were president would these protests magically go away? Let's remember now, these are leftists attacking leftist cities. Wheeler has already pleaded with the leftists and they threw Wheeler out on his ass while they continued rioting. In Biden's America would the cancel culture and statue toppling leftists stop?

Is this really what you are trying to claim?

These protests are happening here and now. You can not blame Biden for them, Trump is where the puck stops..... Oh yea he takes no responsibility for anything. Maybe that's the problem.

These protests are happening here and now. You can not blame Biden for them, Trump is where the puck stops..... Oh yea he takes no responsibility for anything. Maybe that's the problem.

Protests happen. They happened under Obama. In fact, there were more police killings of blacks under Obama than under Trump. It is lefty cities who installed and run their police departments and it is lefty protesters attacking lefty cities.

Protests happen. They happened under Obama. In fact, there were more police killings of blacks under Obama than under Trump. It is lefty cities who installed and run their police departments and it is lefty protesters attacking lefty cities.

And? this it trump's watch he wants credit for anything good, so he gets the blame for the bad. That's life, sorry you never grew up and learned that.

And? this it trump's watch he wants credit for anything good, so he gets the blame for the bad. That's life, sorry you never grew up and learned that.

Personally, I like the fact that lefties are attacking lefty cities. Burn baby, burn!

Back
Top Bottom