• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

John Muir Cancelled

LOL. So, you're saying that Trump is responsible for the left's cancel culture and that Biden will put a stop to the cancel culture?

No that is not a all what I am saying. Cancel culture is not a left or right issue. Kaepernick was a victim of cancel culture on the right

Everyone in the Sierra Club is a white supremacist racist. It should be declared a terroristic organization and every member put on the no-fly list - all 750,000.

1013224416_0:108:1798:1081_1000x0_80_0_1_46f039883af3a2a877dadea31db6e1d3.png.webp

^ Typical local Sierra Club meeting.

Really? Why do you feel it necessary to lie? Anyone with any internet savvy can check. That picture shows in two places, the first is the one you posted along with the article about the a former KKK member endorsing Trump. Former KKK Leader Hijacks Trump Platform, Republican Party in US Senate Bid - Sputnik International

The second use of it is from an article titled "KKK Genocide" KKK Genocide by Jonathan Burditt

None have anything to do with the Sierra Club.

In keeping with OP title - your post is cancelled for falsehoods.

Who cares about John Muir. He has no impact on my life. This is Trump’s America. Biden is not president. If trump is re-elected, cancel culture will not cease to exist

Your post had two typos in it, I corrected it for you, you're welcome!

"Who cares about John Muir. He has no impact on my life. This is Trump’s America. Biden is not president. When trump is re-elected, cancel culture will cease to exist."

The mantra of many progressive-fascist Democrats:

"I HATE MY PARENTS! I HATE MY GRANDPARENTS! THEY ARE ALL STUPID!!! I KNOW EVERYTHING!" :roll:

Sounds more like Trump.

Your post had two typos in it, I corrected it for you, you're welcome!

"Who cares about John Muir. He has no impact on my life. This is Trump’s America. Biden is not president. When trump is re-elected, cancel culture will cease to exist."

Wishful thinking. Now tell me what trump will do to stop cancel culture and why has he not stopped it in the last four years

You are a credit to all real Americans.......:roll:

I really can't wait for the cities to be in cinders and the red suburbs and rural areas can then take over the mess. It is rather funny though that the left attack the left and then the left blame Trump for the left attacking the left.

No that is not a all what I am saying. Cancel culture is not a left or right issue. Kaepernick was a victim of cancel culture on the right

Ummmmmmmmmm, it is the left who want to cancel culture everything they don't like. You don't see white supremacist Nazis trying to tear down MLK statues.

Ummmmmmmmmm, it is the left who want to cancel culture everything they don't like. You don't see white supremacist Nazis trying to tear down MLK statues.

They canceled Kaepernick

The bigot racist pig. Cancel him from existence. The left stop at no one. This is Biden's America.

John Muir Is Canceled. Who’s Next?

Why all the concern for a leftist commie outfit like The Sierra Club?
Trump is busy turning every piece of natural America into a mine, pipeline or oil drilling site, you guys are thrilled about it.

Wishful thinking. Now tell me what trump will do to stop cancel culture and why has he not stopped it in the last four years

Can't predict the future, if I could I would be rich. But, I got curious as to when this supposed cancel culture got started. Looking it up I can find 1991 New York crime thriller New Jack City, 2010, Lil Wayne – put in a song of his
2014, VH1’s reality show Love and Hip-Hop, and this note "the left have undoubtedly taken ownership of cancel culture in 2020"

But there is even a reference to it having started in 1973 with the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision so lets start there just for fun..

Ford 4 years 1974 - 1977
Carter 4 years 1977 - 1981
Reagan 8 years 1981 - 1989
Bush Sr. 4 years 1989 - 1993
Clinton 8 yeara 1993 - 2001
Bush Jr. 8 years 2001- 2009
Obama 8 years 2009 - 2017
Trump ? 2017 -

So I believe instead of asking what Trump has done, maybe ask what all those Presidents since 1974 have done? Trump has had to deal with things like just 16 minutes after he was sworn in, a newspaper was calling for impeachment. He had to deal with that every day along with judges suing over anything he proposed, the left trying to block everything he tried to pass, investigations, false charges and had to deal with the fact he was victim of the only president in history to actively campaign against his successor, who had even set up an office in DC dedicated to that effort against Trump.

Why did Trump not do anything about cancel culture? the answer is: he was too busy fighting off alligators from the swamp.

Can't predict the future, if I could I would be rich. But, I got curious as to when this supposed cancel culture got started. Looking it up I can find 1991 New York crime thriller New Jack City, 2010, Lil Wayne – put in a song of his
2014, VH1’s reality show Love and Hip-Hop, and this note "the left have undoubtedly taken ownership of cancel culture in 2020"

But there is even a reference to it having started in 1973 with the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision so lets start there just for fun..

Ford 4 years 1974 - 1977
Carter 4 years 1977 - 1981
Reagan 8 years 1981 - 1989
Bush Sr. 4 years 1989 - 1993
Clinton 8 yeara 1993 - 2001
Bush Jr. 8 years 2001- 2009
Obama 8 years 2009 - 2017
Trump ? 2017 -

So I believe instead of asking what Trump has done, maybe ask what all those Presidents since 1974 have done? Trump has had to deal with things like just 16 minutes after he was sworn in, a newspaper was calling for impeachment. He had to deal with that every day along with judges suing over anything he proposed, the left trying to block everything he tried to pass, investigations, false charges and had to deal with the fact he was victim of the only president in history to actively campaign against his successor, who had even set up an office in DC dedicated to that effort against Trump.

Why did Trump not do anything about cancel culture? the answer is: he was too busy fighting off alligators from the swamp.
Translation.....he has done nothin about cancel culture and you are making excuses for him

Translation.....he has done nothin about cancel culture and you are making excuses for him

why and what is the President's duty to do 'something' about the cancel culture ??

The bigot racist pig. Cancel him from existence. The left stop at no one. This is Biden's America.

Absolutely incredible! Not to mention an absolute disgrace.

You are correct - absurdity like this started by the democrats who are now being led full-force by Biden and Harris, who want to see every statue and memorial that they do not like come down. Are they going after the fallen police officer's memorial next?

You measure people like John Muir via lifetime achievements, not a comment likely taken out of context over 100 years ago.

Nor has any President, no excuse just fact, deal with it.

I never said they did. You guys are the one who believe that trump is going to do something about it although he has been president for over three years and cancel culture is only getting worse

why and what is the President's duty to do 'something' about the cancel culture ??

None. But the trumpers somehow think he will Read the thread

The mantra of many progressive-fascist Democrats:

"I HATE MY PARENTS! I HATE MY GRANDPARENTS! THEY ARE ALL STUPID!!! I KNOW EVERYTHING!" :roll:

For someone who clearly can't distinguish between fascism and progressivism, I know where the stupid lies.

None. But the trumpers somehow think he will Read the thread

ALL Presidents are frequently expected to respond to situations that are not their responsibility; they then get too much credit and/or blame..
damned if ya' do;
damned if ya' don't..
I expect someday, someone will expect a President to address the major malfunction of air pockets in tubes of toothpaste.
Sometimes I think too many individuals have become self obsessed tantrum throwing crying babies.
oops .. didn't mean to drift into a rant. My fingers got carried away in the moment ! :)

Oh, my!

In my area, there are some schools named in honor of Mr. Muir.

I guess that they will have to be renamed.

Modern intolerance towards others for saying things which were never a problem before our modern leftist 'woke' culture began bullying its way into American life is not right. Nobody should try to force others to conform to their way of thinking or else, like the rioting mobs in the streets are doing to the whole of America. Saying things which offend others should not be done, but tearing down and destroying American history for supposed past offences to satisfy a group of perpetually disgruntled intolerant leftists is out of line.

Back
Top Bottom