• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

John Lennon would be 70 today, but did you know he was a Communiist?

Councilman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
article-1068048-0088B79D00000258-811_468x469.jpg

I have a great deal of respect and admiration for his musical talent but if you look at and think about the words and their meanings of the one song "Imagine" you will see that it was political and communist.

He was also crazy or he would never have left a beautiful wife for the ugly piece of garbage he ended up with. I have known a lot of druggies in my time but not one of them would have left a beautiful wife for a swanky hoe like Yoko Ugly.

Drugs really do **** you up.

Towards the end of his life (late 70's) in NYC he was quite generous. I believe he was the biggest single contibuter to Bruce Ritter's Covenant House then in it's early stages.

article-1068048-0088B79D00000258-811_468x469.jpg

I have a great deal of respect and admiration for his musical talent but if you look at and think about the words and their meanings of the one song "Imagine" you will see that it was political and communist.

He was also crazy or he would never have left a beautiful wife for the ugly piece of garbage he ended up with. I have known a lot of druggies in my time but not one of them would have left a beautiful wife for a swanky hoe like Yoko Ugly.

Drugs really do **** you up.

what the hell?

So what? Is this a thread in honor of John Lennon? Or are we talking about him being a Godless America hating Commie?

So what? Is this a thread in honor of John Lennon? Or are we talking about him being a Godless America hating Commie?

well...he was a godless commie. not that there's anything wrong with that.

well...he was a godless commie. not that there's anything wrong with that.

I just want to know which part of the man I am suppose to comment on.

By the way he was a Beatles right?

So what you're basically saying is this:

"I would have respected the guy, if he didn't believe in something I don't agree with... So **** him"

Fantastic.

Why do you hate freedom of the mind so much?

You can't be serious. Communism is wrong thinking today and it was wrong yesterday and it will be wrong tomorrow.

Think what you wish in our Nation you are free to be an idiot all you want. Being anti-communist is always a plus, to true Americans.

How dare you claim that I hate anything or anyone let alone freedom to think. You go too far and if I were there I would slap you silly and at 6' 2" 236 I am very capable of it.

Last edited:
I just want to know which part of the man I am suppose to comment on.

By the way he was a Beatles right?

probably on the part of the man you might know, his music.

You can't be serious. Communism is wrong thinking today and it was wrong yesterday and it will be wrong tomorrow.

Think what you wish in our Nation you are free to be an idiot all you want. Being anti-communist is always a plus, to true Americans.

Glad to see I'm never proven wrong when it comes to you.

Freedom of belief is only right, when you feel it is.

Got it.

images

Paging McCarthy, Joe McCarthy, your party is waiting for you at the Fail Desk up front... :lol:

John Lennon wasn't a communist; he was a genius.

scary stuff!

Attachments

• scared_cat.jpg
    scared_cat.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 84
John Lennon wasn't a communist; he was a genius.

he was a genius, who happened to support communist ideas. don't know if he ever was "officially" a member of the party, but, intellectual honesty requires an admission that he did, at the very least, have communist tendancies.

Someone messed up the cross hair, but there is a target in this commie shrine to aim the nukes at (added bonus is that you will take out a whole slew of NY commies with the same shot):

1.1246754013.john-lennon-s-grave.jpg

Last edited:
he was a genius, who happened to support communist ideas. don't know if he ever was "officially" a member of the party, but, intellectual honesty requires an admission that he did, at the very least, have communist tendancies.

I think it requires, even more importantly, that we ask ourselves, "So the **** what?"

I think it requires, even more importantly, that we ask ourselves, "So the **** what?"

and if it's no big deal, why all the outcry over it being mentioned?

his music was awesome, until he got hooked up with yoko, then he kinda sucked. never should have left the beatles

in some small way similar to what happened to David Lee Roth after he left Van Halen.

Back
Top Bottom