• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

John King, USA: CNN: Alex Sink caught breaking debate rules

j-mac

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Demo's cheating in a debate? Color me shocked! :shock: Florida, one of the most contentious states this election season has increasingly become more bitter as the campaign hit its crescendo. You have demo's like Grayson running pure lies about his challenger, and now this. At least the transparency of demo desperation is clear in this respect.

j-mac

I'm actually just catching up on this one. So it seems as though not only did she cheat during the debate, she then lied about it to MSNBC, while then CNN outs her cheating and lying. It's classic! I gotta say I saw only a few clips of Scott roasting this nitwit, and her stupid little laughing tactic and I was hoping to see someone throw a rotten tomato at this lady. This couldn't have come at a more inopportune time for her.

For all the flap about Palin writing notes on her hand - we just don't get many folks using that same criticism for Sink... sorry in advance for the bad pun but.... I think she's Sunk.

Wouldn't a "cheating" allegation rest on the content of the note she supposedly saw?

Yes, it's breaking the rules, but if the note said "Your daughter said hi!" I'd be a lot less interested than if it said "Just fact checked opponent, he did X which you should bring up."

Wouldn't a "cheating" allegation rest on the content of the note she supposedly saw?

Yes, it's breaking the rules, but if the note said "Your daughter said hi!" I'd be a lot less interested than if it said "Just fact checked opponent, he did X which you should bring up."

You're absolutely correct - it does rest on the content of the note. What CNN did was listen to the audio between the break when the woman came up to Sink, the audio clearly stated the message was from a "staffer" or "staff", and not a message from her daughter as she claimed. CNN, which ran that debate also identified she lied. See the video below.

Back
Top Bottom