• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

John Kerry likens U.S. Soldiers to terrorists.

When I say defeated people like you I mean the people that had us cut and run in Nam........

Yeah, like Kerry! :doh

Simon W. Moon said:
It needn't've "received a full judicial construction." All you'd have to do is find a single case of either type where mere speech was seen as rising to the level of aid, comfort or abetting.

You mean like Hanoi Jane?

akyron said:
You mean like Hanoi Jane?

How about when "Hanoi Jane" Fonda sat her fat butt on that gunmount in Hanoi, the very gun mount that shot down american pilots and might have even shot down John McCain.........Talk about giving aid and comfort to the enemy.......

I have heard POWs say that when "Hanoi Jane" talked to them some of them secretly gave her notes to take back to their families and she gave them to the NVN and they were beaten for it.........

She was one of them main leaders of the protestors during Nam........What a scum bag

Navy Pride said:
Exactly, when it comes to Kerry and his comments during Nam he is either a liar or a perjurer, or both........
You constantly throw out LIES and you NEVER EVER use facts. IMHO Kerry is 1000 times more of a patriot than you will ever be. Why? He's devoted his entire adult life to public office and just because the likes of people such as you are not able to separate politics from prejudicial posts like you write about Kerry, Clinton, et al only goes to underline and prove that you're not close to the patriot that John Kerry is.

Need I remind you how often you've written in this community that President Clinton is a rapist or how over and over and over and over and over and over and over again the things that you write are completely and utterly debunked as untruths, made up nonsense, i.e. Kerry is perjurer (see above) etc.

Are you simply incapable of writing posts that have factual evidence that support what you write or what?

:damn :thinking :fueltofir :sinking:

Navy Pride said:
I have heard POWs say that when "Hanoi Jane" talked to them some of them secretly gave her notes to take back to their families and she gave them to the NVN and they were beaten for it.
For once in your long life prove what you write. This is pure bullshit! The real ethical question is how can anyone regularly use hearsay to slander people? How much morality does one have if they make up lies against people who they disagree with?

Jane Fonda did some awful things 35 years ago, she's been tarred and feathered by so many people who used facts to attack her. Isn't that enough for you? Why do you have to then use hearsay = lies to make your point? Can't you simply tell the truth? Is that beyond the realm of reality for people who are so filled with hate and prejudice that the truth is not enough to sate their prejudices?

I think it's shameful what Jane Fonda did. She thinks it's shameful. She's apologized and her legacy will forever be marred by her actions. Does that justify making up lies in a public forum about her? In other words why do some of you think that two wrongs make a right?

26 X World Champs said:
You constantly throw out LIES and you NEVER EVER use facts. IMHO Kerry is 1000 times more of a patriot than you will ever be. Why? He's devoted his entire adult life to public office and just because the likes of people such as you are not able to separate politics from prejudicial posts like you write about Kerry, Clinton, et al only goes to underline and prove that you're not close to the patriot that John Kerry is.

Need I remind you how often you've written in this community that President Clinton is a rapist or how over and over and over and over and over and over and over again the things that you write are completely and utterly debunked as untruths, made up nonsense, i.e. Kerry is perjurer (see above) etc.

Are you simply incapable of writing posts that have factual evidence that support what you write or what?

:damn :thinking :fueltofir :sinking:

Just love the Dems definition of a patriot, I suppose you think Benedict Arnold was a patriot too, right? I mean after all he was just exercising his freedom of speech when he gave intel about West Point to the British.

26 X World Champs said:
For once in your long life prove what you write. This is pure bullshit! The real ethical question is how can anyone regularly use hearsay to slander people? How much morality does one have if they make up lies against people who they disagree with?

Jane Fonda did some awful things 35 years ago, she's been tarred and feathered by so many people who used facts to attack her. Isn't that enough for you? Why do you have to then use hearsay = lies to make your point? Can't you simply tell the truth? Is that beyond the realm of reality for people who are so filled with hate and prejudice that the truth is not enough to sate their prejudices?

I think it's shameful what Jane Fonda did. She thinks it's shameful. She's apologized and her legacy will forever be marred by her actions. Does that justify making up lies in a public forum about her? In other words why do some of you think that two wrongs make a right?

Although some former POWs state that Fonda handed over information from U.S. prisoners of war to NLF insurgents (better known in the U.S. as the "Viet Cong") these statements cannot be verified.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Fonda

welp looks like people other than navy have made the accusation, and the accusation proves good enough for me I'll trust a POW over that lying traitor skank bitch anytime.

26 X World Champs said:

POW story:

The POW named Jerry Driscoll was taken from his prison cell, cleaned and dressed for a visit with Fonda, then ordered to give Fonda a positive account of his treatment.
He spit at Fonda and was beaten and dragged away.
Then a group of POWs which included a Col. Larry Carrigan were brought out to visit with Fonda.
According to the story, "...she walked the line, shaking each man's hand and asking little encouraging snippets like: "Aren't you sorry you bombed babies?" & "Are you grateful for the humane treatment from your benevolent captors?"
Many of the POW's were listed as missing in action so to identify themselves to American authorities, they each wrote their Social Security numbers on small pieces of paper and slipped them to Fonda as she greeted them.
To their horror, however, after Fonda finished meeting them, she turned to the North Vietnamese commanding officer and handed him the POW's pieces of paper.
In the beatings that followed, three American POW's died and Col. Carrigan nearly died.

Yeah, Fonda definitely crossed the line into being an unreasonable bitch. the far majority of protesters aren't that nasty, though.

However, what's the source for the "POW story"?

Navy Pride said:
Your the one who said we lost the war in Nam, not me......When I say defeated people like you I mean the people that had us cut and run in Nam........If your Aussie or Yank, if you were in that cowardly group then they defeated you.......

Turns me on? Is that all 17 year old girls in Australia think about is sex and spouting profanity??? Sad.........

Well, given that I wasn't alive when the war was going on, I wasn't in any group, now was I?

And yet, you don't disagree.

Another story about US military terroizing Iraqis. Go here to read about it.

Oh, god, here is another one!

When will it ever end? What are we going to do about these thugs?

Originally Posted by Navy Pride
Exactly, when it comes to Kerry and his comments during Nam he is either a liar or a perjurer, or both........

FACT: John F. Kerry stated under oath before congress that he had personally witnessed war crimes comitted by American soldiers.
FACT: Kerry later admitted during an interview that he had not actually seen these things himself. Kerry testified before congress to use it as a platform for starting his Anti-war political career!

FACT: John Kerry also stated under oath that he had personally helped burn down villages - THIS would make Kerry guilty of WAR CRIMES....funny how nothing ever came out of his remarks/this revelation!

FACT: During the Viet Nam war and while still in the military, John F. Kerry met with enemy leaders to discuss term and conditions of surrender of the U.S. to North Viet Nam, involving the total withdral of all troops. (THIS constitutes 'Treason'!) He then returned to the U.S. where he acted later as an Agent of the Enemy in being one of several introducing THAT plan before Congress!

(And don't ask me to 'spoon-feed' you - this is all on record and can eassily be found quickly on Google.)

You accuse people of lies about Kerry, but the fact is they are NOT lies. Sorry if the truth offends you. I know how the Dems like to outlaw anything and everything that offends people, which explains why many politicians have outlawed the 'Truth', it seems!

If eroding your country's resolve to fight a war, if urging your country to abandon a country under siege and fighting for freedom, if attacking our troops and calling them things like war criminals (then) and terrorists (now), if burning down villages and meeting with enemy leaders to discuss terms of surrender of your own country makes you a great patriot....well, then I guess that makes Kerry one of the biggest/greatest I know!

easyt65 said:
FACT: John F. Kerry stated under oath before congress that he had personally witnessed war crimes comitted by American soldiers.
FACT: Kerry later admitted during an interview that he had not actually seen these things himself.

Cite to these quotes.

I believe the "war crimes" (if he used that phrase) he said he witnessed or participated in were things like free fire zones, bombing, things like that. Kerry did opine he thought some of these tactics violated warfare conventions, I believe.

In the Congressional testimony he reported on war crimes that others told him they did (cutting off ears, heads, rape, etc.). Kerry said he did not do these things.

Kerry testified before congress to use it as a platform for starting his Anti-war political career!

Did he state that, or is that your opinion?

FACT: John Kerry also stated under oath that he had personally helped burn down villages - THIS would make Kerry guilty of WAR CRIMES....funny how nothing ever came out of his remarks/this revelation!

Why didn't the armed forces prosecute him?

FACT: During the Viet Nam war and while still in the military, John F. Kerry met with enemy leaders to discuss term and conditions of surrender of the U.S. to North Viet Nam, involving the total withdral of all troops. (THIS constitutes 'Treason'!) He then returned to the U.S. where he acted later as an Agent of the Enemy in being one of several introducing THAT plan before Congress!

Cite? Did Kerry do this unilaterally or as part of a sanctioned group?

(And don't ask me to 'spoon-feed' you - this is all on record and can eassily be found quickly on Google.)

You state it; you support it.

You accuse people of lies about Kerry, but the fact is they are NOT lies. Sorry if the truth offends you. I know how the Dems like to outlaw anything and everything that offends people, which explains why many politicians have outlawed the 'Truth', it seems!

If he said these things, it should be easy to quote the statements as opposed to paraphrasing.

I believe the "war crimes" (if he used that phrase) he said he witnessed or participated in were things like free fire zones, bombing, things like that. Kerry did opine he thought some of these tactics violated warfare conventions, I believe.

Kerry said he, himself, took part in the burning of villages.

In the Congressional testimony he reported on war crimes that others told him they did (cutting off ears, heads, rape, etc.). Kerry said he did not do these things.
No - in his testimony under oath, he stated that he WITNESSED these acts but later recanted!

Why was he never prosecuted? he was a Dem, wasn't he?!

If he said these things, it should be easy to quote the statements as opposed to paraphrasing.

You said it - I didn't...but as I said, I am not going to spoon-feed you! I have better things to do than keep proving things to liberals/people who are too lazy to look up things for themselves on the internet! The things I have posted are proven, reported facts. Just because you are ignorant to them doesn't mean I have to do the work for YOU to prove them to you. Take our head out of the chat room and from making comments based on your own opinion for a minute, and do a little research yourself. It just might change the way you feel about your UBER Patriot, Kerry. Then again.... I doubt it!

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Although some former POWs state that Fonda handed over information from U.S. prisoners of war to NLF insurgents (better known in the U.S. as the "Viet Cong") these statements cannot be verified.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Fonda

welp looks like people other than navy have made the accusation, and the accusation proves good enough for me I'll trust a POW over that lying traitor skank bitch anytime.
:rofl I love that you, in your infinite wisdom are able to translate "these statements cannot be verified." into fact! Amazing really. I bet you believe that the cow jumped over the moon and that pigs can fly?

Your ability to define Jane Fonda as that lying traitor skank bitch clearly defines the creditability of any of your posts. Do you actually think that writing such hate enhances your debate? Why do you always refer to people you oppose in the most vile of terms? Are you unable to articulate into words your feelings without resorting to words that are offensive to everyone, even those who don't like Fonda or whoever you're verbally abusing?

26 X World Champs said:
:rofl I love that you, in your infinite wisdom are able to translate "these statements cannot be verified." into fact! Amazing really. I bet you believe that the cow jumped over the moon and that pigs can fly?

I'm going to believe POW's over Fonda any day of the week.

Your ability to define Jane Fonda as that lying traitor skank bitch clearly defines the creditability of any of your posts. Do you actually think that writing such hate enhances your debate? Why do you always refer to people you oppose in the most vile of terms? Are you unable to articulate into words your feelings without resorting to words that are offensive to everyone, even those who don't like Fonda or whoever you're verbally abusing?

Your defense of Jane Fonda only serves to define your credibility as well. As for my terminology describing Hanoi Jane, well it seems pretty accurate to me considering she is a proven lier, slut, and bitch besides that since she refers to our troops as baby killers I believe she is due for some ad-hominen attacks.

Easyt65...I think what people in this forum would like from you is a "link" from some verifiable source to back up these libelous statements from you.

Is that asking too much? Where did you get this info?

POW story:

The POW named Jerry Driscoll was taken from his prison cell, cleaned and dressed for a visit with Fonda, then ordered to give Fonda a positive account of his treatment.
He spit at Fonda and was beaten and dragged away.
Then a group of POWs which included a Col. Larry Carrigan were brought out to visit with Fonda.
According to the story, "...she walked the line, shaking each man's hand and asking little encouraging snippets like: "Aren't you sorry you bombed babies?" & "Are you grateful for the humane treatment from your benevolent captors?"
Couldn't help but notice that your propaganda post here has no link whatsoever? I also find it astonishing that you actually believe that we would believe that Jane Fonda said, according to you, these exact words:
"Are you grateful for the humane treatment from your benevolent captors?"
I find it impossible to believe that she or any American would use the propaganda term "benevolent captors."

How come you can't simply post the truth? Why must you twist the truth so far that your posts are laughed at by all? :roll:

26 X World Champs said:
Couldn't help but notice that your propaganda post here has no link whatsoever? I also find it astonishing that you actually believe that we would believe that Jane Fonda said, according to you, these exact words:
"Are you grateful for the humane treatment from your benevolent captors?"
I find it impossible to believe that she or any American would use the propaganda term "benevolent captors."

How come you can't simply post the truth? Why must you twist the truth so far that your posts are laughed at by all? :roll:

Fine for you I find it impossible to believe that any citizen of the U.S. would sit on an anti-aircraft gun used to kill American pilots and pose for pictures to be used as the enemies propaganda, however, in defiance of the impossible she did exactly that; furthermore, why shouldn't I believe that a propagandist like Fonda wouldn't use such a propaganda term?

easyt65 said:
FACT: Kerry later admitted during an interview that he had not actually seen these things himself. Kerry testified before congress to use it as a platform for starting his Anti-war political career!

Unbelievable! Surely you're not going to be another basher who never proves anything that you post, are you? In a debate it is up to the person posting "facts" to prove them, not for someone else to try to not find them?

Your post is pure BS unless you can prove it through a creditable source, period. Otherwise your posts are simply propaganda and lies. Prove what you claim or facts or expect to have no one believe your posts, that's how it works around here.

Your defense of Jane Fonda only serves to define your credibility as well. As for my terminology describing Hanoi Jane, well it seems pretty accurate to me considering she is a proven lier, slut, and bitch besides that since she refers to our troops as baby killers I believe she is due for some ad-hominen attacks.
Man do you twist other people's words into lies! Are you doing it on purpose or are you not able to actually understand what I or others write or say?

Show me where I'm defending Jane Fonda? All that I did was say that what you wrote are lies, period. That is not defending her, it's defending the truth. Your posts were untrue, bogus, made up words. The fact that you're lying about Jane Fonda is moot, the point is that you're lying AND you're lowering the debate by using crude and viscious and vulgar words to describe people who you hate.

I do think your posts express more hate than anyone else's in DP and that you do write hate posts almost every time. I read your posts and I sense intense rage on the order of rageaholicism to the nth degree. It's quite disturbing,

Lets get one thing straight.........."Hanoi Jane" Fonda is a traitor.....There is no question that what she did in going to Nam and sitting on the very gun mounts that shot down american fighter planes is a dispeakable act and to then go and talk to the prisoners in confidence, receive personal notes from them to be delivered to the authorities in the states, and to turn them over to the NVN is unbelieiveable..........The POWs were totured for that....

This poor excuse for a human being has since apologized for going to North Vietnam and her actions but no true veteran of Vietnam will ever accept her apology........In fact there is a huge sign over the bar in the VFW that I belong to that reads......."Hanoi Jane" you can take your apology and stick it up your ass.............

Last edited:
Hoot said:
Easyt65...I think what people in this forum would like from you is a "link" from some verifiable source to back up these libelous statements from you.

Is that asking too much? Where did you get this info?

Hoot, come on man, you know Kerry said those things....The links have been posted over and over again.....

Navy Pride said:
Lets get one thing straight.........."Hanoi Jane" Fonda is a traitor.
So you're therefore OK with people posting lies about her and writing:

that lying traitor skank bitch
?

Post the truth, isn't that enough? Making up stuff is the lamest form of debating and completely discounts any truthful statments someone might make.

26 X World Champs said:
So you're therefore OK with people posting lies about her and writing:

that lying traitor skank bitch
?

Post the truth, isn't that enough? Making up stuff is the lamest form of debating and completely discounts any truthful statments someone might make.

I didn't make it up are you calling the POW's who made the claim liers? You're going to believe Fonda over them?

Back
Top Bottom