• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

John Kerry Decides The Best Way To Apologize To France Is To Have James Taylor Perfor

Re: John Kerry Decides The Best Way To Apologize To France Is To Have James Taylor Pe

what a dumbass

Re: John Kerry Decides The Best Way To Apologize To France Is To Have James Taylor Pe

So.... he did this to prove to the French that the administration wasn't tone deaf for missing the march?

Hey, how's that Smart Power working out?

Well that was incredibly cheesy and awkward for everyone...

All France needs is a hug.

All France needs is a hug.
And a bunch of Freedom Fries.:2razz:

This doesn't in any way make up for missing the unity march, which was rare occurrence for the world to show a united front against Islam.

That being said, seeing John Kerry come off the plane and great whomever it was, I get a real sense that if Kerry could of been there, he would of.

I saw this on the late news last night. What was this administration thinking to send "Johnny come lately" to France to serenade the people with "ain't it good to know you've got a friend"........how embarrassing. And this is the man who travels all over the world representing the U.S. *sigh*
It's 660 long days till the next election.

Did France actually approve of this? I can't really find any sources that says how the French feel about this. Are THEY laughing at us now? It's not enough to have our enemies laughing at us, but we now need our allies to as well. :roll:

I don't understand why more people don't have a problem with this.

This doesn't in any way make up for missing the unity march, which was rare occurrence for the world to show a united front against Islam.

That being said, seeing John Kerry come off the plane and great whomever it was, I get a real sense that if Kerry could of been there, he would of.

What kept him from being there?

What kept him from being there?

Lack of reasonably priced transportation? No?

Botox appointment held him up.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1064207922 said:
Let me guess, he's going to open with, "You've got a friend."
Maybe James should have sang it in French. All people could see was John Kerry looking on in approval and the top of a shining pate. Kerry actually made Hillary appear almost competent.

At least it wasn't Cat Stevens.

Actually "Peace Train" may have gone over better and not as awkwardly... though I'm still perplexed as to the lack of microphones and mic stands. And Kerry just standing there was..... surreal.

I think the best comment to this was made by a person that fully supports Obama.

What....the....****????

When the French want to show their support of the US next time, the should send Marcel Marceau to mime a sad face.

Kerry just booked Taylor to sing fire and rain in Ukraine too.

I think it's remarkable that Kerry isn't able to meet the very low bar set by Hillary.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1064207922 said:
Let me guess, he's going to open with, "You've got a friend."

Mornin' MA. :2wave: Then close with.....Handyman. Was Kerry sending a subliminal? :lamo

Kerry just booked Taylor to sing fire and rain in Ukraine too.

"I've seen fire and I've seen rain. I've seen duly elected Presidents get deposed by angry mobs."

Back
Top Bottom