• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

John Kasich suspending campaign: Sources

He did support an Ohio exchange some time ago, but stopped it when his Lieutenant Governor and others showed him how bad an idea it was. He didn't support Obamacare overall. He wasn't for single payer or anything like that (like Trump was). Yes, he did expand Medicaid in Ohio. His state, his business. These things all should have been left to the states in the first place.

What are the "host of other things"?

I didn't know if you had seen this or not - Jon Huntsman: I could get behind Donald Trump

I was torn on Kasich. On one hand, I wanted to dump him as Governor. On the other, I didnt want to see that worthless lump foisted on the nation. Just know that Ohio is taking the bullet for you.

I escaped Ohio during the Celeste Administration.

Back to the kitchen for me. :lol:

I will take a sandwich hehe :mrgreen:

Screw a sandwich! I'll have a roasted pork tenderloin w/rustic red baby potatoes, green beans, baked Hawain roll, a tall glass of iced tea with lemon and a wedge of apple pie ala mode for dessert. :mrgreen:

If woman is going back in kitchen under a Trump presidency, let's go all in!! :lamo

Congratulations, Republicans! You now have the candidate you deserve! :applaud

Did I ever call it wrong about Trump. Six months ago I said somewhere on here that there was no way he'd ever get the nomination. Anyone got any crow handy for me to eat.

It's ok, we are all wrong sometimes.. The Trump train will forgive you and welcome you with open arms..

It's ok, we are all wrong sometimes.. The Trump train will forgive you and welcome you with open arms..

That train will be derailing in November, and Republicans have only Republicans to blame. Shrillary is already running ads against him, and she is using............ Other Republicans in her ads. Quite effective.

What did I do to deserve him?

"You" plural. Silly English language. We need to revive the words "thou" and "thee," which were our singular, second-person pronouns.

Shrillary is already running ads against him

So what? The last 60k ads haven't worked, what makes you think more will?

Exercise in futility.. Just improves Trump's name recognition and reinforces people's view of political crookedness..

That train will be derailing in November, and Republicans have only Republicans to blame. Shrillary is already running ads against him, and she is using............ Other Republicans in her ads. Quite effective.

This is like a ****ing surreal nightmare.

So what? The last 60k ads haven't worked, what makes you think more will?

Exercise in futility.. Just improves Trump's name recognition and reinforces people's view of political crookedness..

I see you conveniently left off the rest of my quote, which puts my point in context. Here, let me post that video again.

As I said before, the fact that she can use Republicans against Trump doesn't bode well for him at all. And whose fault is that? It's the fault of the Republicans who tried so hard to bring him down that they put their mouths into racing gear without using their brains.

we were talking about this earlier.
we have a feeling that it could be Rubio or Kasich.

Not gonna happen. Trump doesn't attach himself to losers.

"You" plural. Silly English language. We need to revive the words "thou" and "thee," which were our singular, second-person pronouns.

We have a second person plural pronoun. It's y'all. :)

As I said before, the fact that she can use Republicans against Trump doesn't bode well for him at all. And whose fault is that? It's the fault of the Republicans who tried so hard to bring him down that they put their mouths into racing gear without using their brains.

It has already been run and HAS NOT WORKED.. It will continue to NOT WORK..

So what exactly changes now for them to work?

When it comes to the general election, Shrillary is going to be running commercials like that over and over again. The fact that it did not work for Republicans doesn't count, because that was in the primary. And in a poll taken in Indiana, 46% of Cruz voters have said they will stay home this fall. That's evidence of the damage done.

Thanks but I hear Brisbane is nice this time of year.

When it comes to the general election, Shrillary is going to be running commercials like that over and over again. The fact that it did not work for Republicans doesn't count, because that was in the primary. And in a poll taken in Indiana, 46% of Cruz voters have said they will stay home this fall. That's evidence of the damage done.

I don't buy it.. Trump will nuke hillary, he is already starting on fox and friends this morning..

Congratulations, Republicans! You now have the candidate you deserve! :applaud

you really shouldn't be talking. in fact you have no reason to talk at all.

I don't buy it.. Trump will nuke hillary, he is already starting on fox and friends this morning..

Like I said, good luck with that. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom