• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

John Hagee Calls For “Prosecuting Women Who Say God’s Name During Intercourse”

radcen

Phonetic Mnemonic ©
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Quote from article: "...there is no greater sin in terms of wrongly using God’s name than women who use it during sex. That is one of the filthiest, most derogatory and sinful uses of the Lord’s name I can think of. If it were up to me, I would put every single woman or girl who does that in jail. That would be a fine example of God’s wrath aimed at what is, in my opinion, a terrible misuse of our Maker’s good name.”
John Hagee Calls For “Prosecuting Women Who Say God’s Name During Intercourse”

John Hagee Calls For “Prosecuting Women Who Say God’s Name During Intercourse� - Newslo
I think he's jealous because no one ever said that with him.

Where exactly does he call for their prosecution?

You're right, he never called for prosecution, just said they should be in jail.

no court needed, John Hagee says, Go directly to jail, do not pass go, while I collect $200

well and the news article is a fake....

Quote from article: "...there is no greater sin in terms of wrongly using God’s name than women who use it during sex. That is one of the filthiest, most derogatory and sinful uses of the Lord’s name I can think of. If it were up to me, I would put every single woman or girl who does that in jail. That would be a fine example of God’s wrath aimed at what is, in my opinion, a terrible misuse of our Maker’s good name.”

We care about what he said, why? I don't know who he is or why I should bother to care he said something. Mind splaining this to me Lucy?

Oh look, another religious idiot being stupid. Wow, that's such a surprise.

Are we sure this is a legitimate article?

some of the other headlines on this site

LePage Calls Sick People To Leave Maine “So Taxpayers Won’t Have To Pay Doctors To Get Them Healthy”

Sarah Palin: “Muhammad Ali Is Proof That Black Muslims Are Violent”

Rubio: “God Killed Those Gays In Orlando To Signal He Needs Me Back In The Senate”

Palin: “British Lefty Refused To Carry A Gun, She Got What She Deserved”

O’Reilly: “Migraines Are Women’s Excuse For Preventing Men’s Legal Right To Intercourse”

Arizona Lawyer Demands To Use An Ouija Board To “Let Justice Scalia Keep Voting From Heaven”

somehow I think this is satire, the whole website.

You're right, he never called for prosecution, just said they should be in jail.

no court needed, John Hagee says, Go directly to jail, do not pass go, while I collect $200

well and the news article is a fake....
It's a hybrid news/satire site.

We care about what he said, why? I don't know who he is or why I should bother to care he said something. Mind splaining this to me Lucy?
Beats me. Only you can explain WHY YOU CARED ENOUGH TO OPEN THE THREAD and comment.

Here...............before you go making a fool out of yourself again?

Hit the "About Us" next time.

Newslo.jpg

Platform Bed : snopes.com

It's a hybrid news/satire site.

Beats me. Only you can explain WHY YOU CARED ENOUGH TO OPEN THE THREAD and comment.

You know the saying about curiosity and cats? Add hairless monkeys to the saying. Curiosity and boredom, a lethal combo there ever was.

Where were we? Oh yea, you going to explain to us (me, hairless monkey and my cat) why we should care what this person said.

some of the other headlines on this site

LePage Calls Sick People To Leave Maine “So Taxpayers Won’t Have To Pay Doctors To Get Them Healthy”

Sarah Palin: “Muhammad Ali Is Proof That Black Muslims Are Violent”

Rubio: “God Killed Those Gays In Orlando To Signal He Needs Me Back In The Senate”

Palin: “British Lefty Refused To Carry A Gun, She Got What She Deserved”

O’Reilly: “Migraines Are Women’s Excuse For Preventing Men’s Legal Right To Intercourse”

Arizona Lawyer Demands To Use An Ouija Board To “Let Justice Scalia Keep Voting From Heaven”

somehow I think this is satire, the whole website.

All the headlines could be pure bull**** except for the Arizona Lawyer Demands To Use An Ouija Board.

I live in Arizona and while I have no knowledge of an Arizona lawyer making that demand I have no problem believing it quite possible.

All the headlines could be pure bull**** except for the Arizona Lawyer Demands To Use An Ouija Board.

I live in Arizona and while I have no knowledge of an Arizona lawyer making that demand I have no problem believing it quite possible.

That one was a parody of an actual suggestion made by... some dude or other, that Scalia's intended vote on pending SCOTUS cases should still be counted.

SCOTUS, of course, had absolutely no interest in opening that can of worms.

Wow...I just caused someone to go hell yesterday...

That one was a parody of an actual suggestion made by... some dude or other, that Scalia's intended vote on pending SCOTUS cases should still be counted.

SCOTUS, of course, had absolutely no interest in opening that can of worms.

Thank you. I sort of figured that out on my own.

Kinda what I was thinking. Can't he get a woman to yell out "Oh God"? Personally, I do not feel I have done my part without at least a couple of Oh God's along with a few more expressions of a job well done, he probably cannot get those out of the little lady either. This Christian is applauded that his parents did not teach him how to treat a woman, even the Bible says that the Husband must met his woman's needs, he does not sound very Biblical in his preaching to me.

Back
Top Bottom