• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

John Fetterman

Have you heard of John Fetterman?

• I'm curious

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I couldn't care less

• I don't like poodles

• Total voters

Lovebug

Be humble and kind
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I am just curious how much name recognition the man has. If you have heard about him, what are your thoughts?

Edit
thanks

Checkerboard Strangler

I am just curious how much name recognition the man has. If you have heard about him, what are your thoughts?

Edit
thanks

Checkerboard Strangler

Far superior than his opponents, but after the Trump era that means zero

A racist, communist uncultured thug

Great mayor, Lt. Gov. I think he's the real deal.

NO.

So I googled his Wikipedia article that I quickly glanced at.

Seems he is running for U.S. Senator this month from Pennsylvania.

And it seems that he is the object of concern because of his involvement in an incident concerning a youth of a certain ethnicity that is constantly in the news.

NO.

So I googled his Wikipedia article that I quickly glanced at.

Seems he is running for U.S. Senator this month from Pennsylvania.

And it seems that he is the object of concern because of his involvement in an incident concerning a youth of a certain ethnicity that is constantly in the news.
Scandalous, if you don't believe him.... and if you won't take him at his word, you'll vote for someone else, anyway.

He hasn't lied about 2020 election related PA court rulings or about "rigged elections" or, as the G.O.P. senator
he is replacing has, about the IRS to protect wealthy tax cheats.

Republicans stand against president's IRS bank plan - WAVY ...

https://www.wavy.com ›
Oct 19, 2021 — "Toomey says the IRS has a track record of discriminating against conservative organizations and doesn't believe the collected information ."

April 25, 2022
" John Fetterman said he heard what sounded like gunfire and saw a man running away. So he reacted by getting his kid inside to safety before he called 911.

It turned out that the man was jogging and wearing running clothes. According to a police report, the man was unarmed and said the sound of gunfire was actually fireworks, although two witnesses thought they heard shots.

The man Fetterman pulled a gun on is Black. Fetterman — the mayor of the Pittsburgh-area borough of Braddock at the time and now the state’s lieutenant governor — is white. Fetterman, 52, said he couldn’t tell the jogger's race initially because of how he was bundled up in the winter cold...."

After Four Years, IRS Finally Confirms There Was No Targeting of Tea Party Groups

https://www.motherjones.com › kevin-drum › 2017/10
Oct 6, 2017 — "..
House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Kevin Brady, who was one of the ringleaders of the original Lois Lerner lynching, is pretending that the new audit confirms what “government watchdogs” like Kevin Brady have been saying all along: “Bureaucrats at the IRS, such as Lois Lerner, arbitrarily and haphazardly administered the tax code and targeted taxpayers based on political ideology.”

No. That’s not what they were saying at the time. They said the Obama IRS was corruptly targeting conservative groups for harassment. But that wasn’t true. Whether or not the BOLO list was a good idea, it never had anything to do with Obama. It got its start back in 2004, and during the Obama administration it was mostly used to target liberal groups."

51575847603_5e3ca6e1be_b.jpg

Last edited:

Funny how:
A) The town of Braddock, which is 70% black, reelected him.

B) The person he profiled, who is currently doing time on other charges, does not think Fetterman should be penalized for something he did by mistake ten years ago.

But sure, screech all you want about racism.

Funny how:
A) The town of Braddock, which is 70% black, reelected him.

B) The person he profiled, who is currently doing time on other charges, does not think Fetterman should be penalized for something he did by mistake ten years ago.

But sure, screech all you want about racism.

Make all the excuses for racism you want, I'm sure some of your best friends are black

Chasing down an unarmed black jogger with a gun, he seems like he's more at home at a klan rally than the senate
Now, imagine if he was a conservative... they would be singing the racist tune for sure!

Great article on that jogger incident. Note the (innocent) jogger, who he held at gunpoint until police arrived, wants him to be senator.

He sounds like a straight arrow. I like what little I've heard about him. Maybe he should run for Pres.

Edit
thanks

Checkerboard Strangler

The fact that a lt. governor of any state has recognition of any sort outside of his family is noteworthy.

Chasing down an unarmed black jogger with a gun, he seems like he's more at home at a klan rally than the senate
We are cheering stand your ground in Fl, but a man can't react on what he thought was appropriate at the time?

Back
Top Bottom