• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

John Durham reviewing FBI handling of Clinton Foundation investigation

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
U.S. Attorney John Durham is investigating the handling of the FBI’s investigation of possible bribery and pay-to-play at the Clinton Foundation as part of his broader inquiry of the Trump-Russia investigators, according to a new report.

The New York Times reported Thursday that Durham “has sought documents and interviews about how federal law enforcement officials handled an investigation … into allegations of political corruption” at the Clinton Foundation, founded by former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

###

May justice be served in full.

Durham.

:ROFLMAO:

Lemme know when you've at least managed an indictment. Thus far, precisely none of the people you lot have claimed are criminals have gone to jail, let alone even get indicted. And as time goes on, more and more on Team Trump end up in jail, often because they realized they were so obviously guilty they might as well plead and beg for a lighter sentence.

There's no credibility to any of this.

And don't worry, I'm thoroughly unsurprised that Trumpists who always scream "an investigation isn't proof of guilt! Presumption of innocence" RABBLE RABBLE!" are treating existence of an investigation as proof of guilt because the target is in a different tribe.

Another Trump clown show to get the rubes hot below the belt.

Well, the Clintons have a long history of "inquiries," so it comes as no surprise that there would be another into their political scheming. But, as so many presidents - particularly Bill - are "teflon-coated," I doubt anything will come of it. I think it's important to note that all these investigations - and investigations INTO investigations - cost taxpayers a considerable sum. Better spent elsewhere than what most Americans already know and could care less about. Unless the Clintons reemerge, let them enjoy what's left of their dirty money in retirement. Thanks!!

Well, the Clintons have a long history of "inquiries," so it comes as no surprise that there would be another into their political scheming. But, as so many presidents - particularly Bill - are "teflon-coated," I doubt anything will come of it. I think it's important to note that all these investigations - and investigations INTO investigations - cost taxpayers a considerable sum. Better spent elsewhere than what most Americans already know and could care less about. Unless the Clintons reemerge, let them enjoy what's left of their dirty money in retirement. Thanks!!
The Clintons have been "investigated" for over a quarter century. It has always been politically motivated. Indictments and convictions were never the end game plan. The important thing was to have an "investigation."

It is the same thing with the Durham "investigation." There will be no indictments. And regardless of the election outcome, that will go away because it's purpose will have been served.

U.S. Attorney John Durham is investigating the handling of the FBI’s investigation of possible bribery and pay-to-play at the Clinton Foundation as part of his broader inquiry of the Trump-Russia investigators, according to a new report.

The New York Times reported Thursday that Durham “has sought documents and interviews about how federal law enforcement officials handled an investigation … into allegations of political corruption” at the Clinton Foundation, founded by former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

###

Many here are not appreciating the “dual justice” system that has morphed over the last few years. We have already lost faith in many institutions like the IRS - Lois Learner gets slapped with her solid gold publically funded retirement, elections are suspect, rioters are mostly immune to consequences.
You get the idea. To rebuild the country’s faith in itself, the easiest place to start is with the law, and going after corrupt officials.
I get we don’t jail our leaders, but we do not have to put them on a legal pedistal, while Joe Six pack gets pulled through a knothole sideways for a dime bag.

Regarding the Clintons they are guilty of numerous crimes and their status has given them immunity from prosecution. Explain that to your kids.

Last edited:
Many here are not appreciating the “dual justice” system that has morphed over the last few years. We have already lost faith in many institutions like the IRS - Lois Learner gets slapped with her solid gold publically funded retirement, elections are suspect, rioters are mostly immune to consequences.
You get the idea. To rebuild the country’s faith in itself, the easiest place to start is with the law, and going after corrupt officials.
I get we don’t jail our leaders, but we do not have to put them on a legal pedistal, while Joe Six pack gets pulled through a knothole sideways for a dime bag.

Regarding the Clintons they are guilty of numerous crimes and their status has given them immunity from prosecution. Explain that to your kids.
Which ones in particular?

Indeed.
The continuing degradation of the electorate's trust in US institutions by the Democrats, and, as is typical of them, projecting that onto others in the form of baseless accusations, this bifurcation of the legal system into one for political elites and one for 'the common folk', the first most obvious case being Hillary's.
:rolleyes:
🤮

Durham.

:ROFLMAO:

Lemme know when you've at least managed an indictment. Thus far, precisely none of the people you lot have claimed are criminals have gone to jail, let alone even get indicted. And as time goes on, more and more on Team Trump end up in jail, often because they realized they were so obviously guilty they might as well plead and beg for a lighter sentence.

There's no credibility to any of this.

And don't worry, I'm thoroughly unsurprised that Trumpists who always scream "an investigation isn't proof of guilt! Presumption of innocence" RABBLE RABBLE!" are treating existence of an investigation as proof of guilt because the target is in a different tribe.
You obviously haven’t been following the corruption trail of the FBI, CIA, DoJ and Obama/Biden and Mueller team. It started 3-plus years ago with Constitutional lawyer Mark Levin piecing together media reports that showed spying by the Obama administration.

Then we learned how the Hillary corruption was handled in an opposite manner to the Trump Russia Hoax.

How could you know anything about these matters... as an ardent Goebbels Media consumer... You’re basically deaf, dumb and blind... but somehow capable of posting your massive ignorance for all to see.

And for that... exposing yourself as an ignoramus... I thank you.

Last edited:
The investigation isn't into the Clinton Foundation, but rather an investigation into how the previous investigation into the foundation was conducted.

The purpose for Durham being to compare and contrast how that investigation was conducted versus how the Trump/Russia investigation was conducted.

Poor Durham...I wonder if he realized he was signing on to the degradation of his career...

The investigation isn't into the Clinton Foundation, but rather an investigation into how the previous investigation into the foundation was conducted.

The purpose for Durham being to compare and contrast how that investigation was conducted versus how the Trump/Russia investigation was conducted.
We really don’t know the scope of his investigation, but it does seem to be getting bigger.
He’s got the Clinton connection to the Russia Hoax, the Ukraine connection to Biden and possibly the Hoax, the former FBI/DOJ Flynn disaster connected to the Hoax, and FBI employees managing the Hoax.
IMO, the overarching accomplishment will be to juxtapose the truth against MSM reporting. The MSM selfishly created a rift in the country to monetize “views” of phony accusations.

We really don’t know the scope of his investigation, but it does seem to be getting bigger.
He’s got the Clinton connection to the Russia Hoax, the Ukraine connection to Biden and possibly the Hoax, the former FBI/DOJ Flynn disaster connected to the Hoax, and FBI employees managing the Hoax.
IMO, the overarching accomplishment will be to juxtapose the truth against MSM reporting. The MSM selfishly created a rift in the country to monetize “views” of phony accusations.

He better hurray, not much more time for this charade..

Poor Durham...I wonder if he realized he was signing on to the degradation of his career...

If Biden wins, he is out as a US Attorney

If Biden wins, he is out as a US Attorney

Would that constitute evidence of obstruction of justice? Or does that concept only apply when Trump removes law enforcement from their posts?

Would that constitute evidence of obstruction of justice? Or does that concept only apply when Trump removes law enforcement from their posts?

Every US Attorney is appointed by the president. Nothing new here

Every US Attorney is appointed by the president. Nothing new here

This is true.
And the president can remove him or her.
Just like the president can remove the FBI director.
However, in the latter case, we have been hearing how this was an act of obstruction.

###

E542B979-D7C9-4984-B773-306E0E26A812.jpeg

What will you do about it? Tell everyone they’re hypocrites? No one cares anymore. NO ONE is gonna listen to a single word any of you have to say about anything. Your only hope is to try to win back the house and senate in 2022.

What will you do about it? Tell everyone they’re hypocrites? No one cares anymore. NO ONE is gonna listen to a single word any of you have to say about anything. Your only hope is to try to win back the house and senate in 2022.

Do about what? Of course Biden will replace Barr. He has the right to do so.

Finally you said something I agree with although I think we need to jail those that have corrupted our Govt. I fully expect Trump, Barr and others in the current Administration to face jail time for their crimes against the Govt. Trump will try to pardon himself and I do not think that should be allowed either. We need to make an example of these traitors lest we have to go through this travesty again.

Back
Top Bottom