• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

John Bolton shoots down Atlantic story saying Trump called soldiers ‘losers’: ‘I was there’; ‘I didn

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
[h=1]John Bolton shoots down Atlantic story saying Trump called soldiers ‘losers’: ‘I was there’; ‘I didn’t hear that’[/h]
The same man who called him “unfit for office” said he was on that particular trip with Trump. Former National Security Advisor John Bolton has been an adversary of the president since leaving the administration last fall.
He wrote in his book about Trump the visit to the cemetery by helicopter, was canceled due to the weather.
Driving to Aisne-Marne American Cemetery was considered an “unacceptable risk.”
This was due to the possibility of being stuck in traffic if an emergency arose. In fact, the book actually aligned with the official White House Claims for the cancellation in France.
John Bolton shoots down Atlantic story saying Trump called soldiers 'losers'

Without lies the Democratic Party would have nothing. To date, the number of people who said Trump called deceased American troops "suckers" and "losers" is exactly zero. The only witnesses claim it did not happen.

The open willingness of Biden and Harris to knowingly make false accusations against people - even sending them to prison for decades or life (if black people) is underscored in this Democratic Party and know Biden and Harris knowingly, willfully and deliberately lying. Lying is the #1 tactic of Democrats.

Re: John Bolton shoots down Atlantic story saying Trump called soldiers ‘losers’: ‘I was there

[h=1]John Bolton shoots down Atlantic story saying Trump called soldiers ‘losers’: ‘I was there’; ‘I didn’t hear that’[/h]
The same man who called him “unfit for office” said he was on that particular trip with Trump. Former National Security Advisor John Bolton has been an adversary of the president since leaving the administration last fall.
He wrote in his book about Trump the visit to the cemetery by helicopter, was canceled due to the weather.
This was due to the possibility of being stuck in traffic if an emergency arose. In fact, the book actually aligned with the official White House Claims for the cancellation in France.

Without lies the Democratic Party would have nothing. To date, the number of people who said Trump called deceased American troops "suckers" and "losers" is exactly zero. The only witnesses claim it did not happen.

The open willingness of Biden and Harris to knowingly make false accusations against people - even sending them to prison for decades or life (if black people) is underscored in this Democratic Party and know Biden and Harris knowingly, willfully and deliberately lying. Lying is the #1 tactic of Democrats.

Didn’t hear it isn’t didn’t say it. What’s a “frock?”

In the article, anonymous sources alleged that Trump skipped a 2018 visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris, where the fallen of the battle of Belleau Wood are buried. The reason, they claimed, was because Trump was afraid the rain would mess up his famous frock.

frock:noun. a gown or dress worn by a girl or woman. a loose outer garment worn by peasants and workers; smock. a coarse outer garment with large sleeves, worn by monks. frock coat.

Re: John Bolton shoots down Atlantic story saying Trump called soldiers ‘losers’: ‘I was there

In the article, anonymous sources alleged that Trump skipped a 2018 visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris, where the fallen of the battle of Belleau Wood are buried. The reason, they claimed, was because Trump was afraid the rain would mess up his famous frock.

frock:noun. a gown or dress worn by a girl or woman. a loose outer garment worn by peasants and workers; smock. a coarse outer garment with large sleeves, worn by monks. frock coat.

:roll: Try searching "frock of hair."

No one heard it. You can't name one person who claims they did, can you?

:roll: Try searching "frock of hair."

No one heard it. You can't name one person who claims they did, can you?

Rhymes with crock?

No one heard it isn’t a defense, someone heard it and I suspect we will know soon.....

Rhymes with crock?

No one heard it isn’t a defense, someone heard it and I suspect we will know soon.....

No one heard it is the absolute defense! :roll:

“On Friday, Bolton confirmed his account in an interview with the Times, and added that he never heard Trump say “losers” or “suckers.””

Bolton wasn’t the source.

The Leftists hate Bolton again...lol

Kind of like Trump didn't hear that guy he retweeted yelling "white power."

Bolton said he didn't hear him say it on that occasion, but it fitted with Trump's usual patterns in that he would not have been surprised to be told he had said such a thing..

I thought you leftist hated lies so why do you continue to support lies?
the hypocrisy is astounding.

Bolton said he didn't hear him say it on that occasion, but it fitted with Trump's usual patterns in that he would not have been surprised to be told he had said such a thing..

facts do not care about your feelings.

YOu are one those people that blast lies and hate them so much.
why not go start 50 threads on how much biden and harris have lied over the past week?

No one heard it is the absolute defense! :roll:

4 sources heard it

This fake story is dead. Bolton just killed it. Not to worry though, the left has its next anonymously sourced story in the can and ready to go.

This fake story is dead. Bolton just killed it. Not to worry though, the left has its next anonymously sourced story in the can and ready to go.

Confirmed by 4 sources

Confirmed by 4 sources

No confirmation, just anonymous accusations with many denials of the same. But, is does not matter, you would believe it's true if they said they found it written on a napkin at a lunch counter.

4 sources heard it

No, no one did. Name one who claims they did - with a link quoting that person. You can't, can you?

No, no one did. Name one who claims they did - with a link quoting that person. You can't, can you?

They are anonymous....like deep throat

No confirmation, just anonymous accusations with many denials of the same. But, is does not matter, you would believe it's true if they said they found it written on a napkin at a lunch counter.

I bet you think nixon was innocent

Funny, but Bolton didn’t actually come out in public and actually refute the story. But you wouldn’t know that from the Trumpsters here.

What are the Trump losers going to say when the story get collaborated....... It will be “old news”. WeAll know the talk radio play.

Bolton didn't hear Trump take a dump what week either. So obviously the President was constipated the entire time he was in France.

Bolton said he didn't hear it but it sounds like something the President would have said.

Bolton also wasn't the source of the Atlantic story or one of the sources Jennifer Griffin from Fox had to confirm this.

BeBetter and stop whoring yourself for Trump. He doesn't even know you're alive, and you're here making a fool of yourself for him.

1. The people saying they didn't hear Trump say these things are referencing only the cancellation of Trump's visit to the ceremony, and they are not saying Trump never said these things, they are saying they didn't hear Trump say these things.

2. There is more to The Atlantic article than just the ceremony at the cemetery:

a. In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

b. On at least two occasions since becoming president, according to three sources with direct knowledge of his views, Trump referred to former President George H. W. Bush as a “loser” for being shot down by the Japanese as a Navy pilot in World War II.

c. On Memorial Day 2017, Trump visited Arlington National Cemetery, a short drive from the White House. He was accompanied on this visit by John Kelly, who was then the secretary of homeland security, and who would, a short time later, be named the White House chief of staff. The two men were set to visit Section 60, the 14-acre area of the cemetery that is the burial ground for those killed in America’s most recent wars. Kelly’s son Robert is buried in Section 60. A first lieutenant in the Marine Corps, Robert Kelly was killed in 2010 in Afghanistan. He was 29. Trump was meant, on this visit, to join John Kelly in paying respects at his son’s grave, and to comfort the families of other fallen service members. But according to sources with knowledge of this visit, Trump, while standing by Robert Kelly’s grave, turned directly to his father and said, “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?” Kelly (who declined to comment for this story) initially believed, people close to him said, that Trump was making a ham-handed reference to the selflessness of America’s all-volunteer force. But later he came to realize that Trump simply does not understand non-transactional life choices.

d. Trump has been, for the duration of his presidency, fixated on staging military parades, but only of a certain sort. In a 2018 White House planning meeting for such an event, Trump asked his staff not to include wounded veterans, on grounds that spectators would feel uncomfortable in the presence of amputees. “Nobody wants to see that,” he said.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’ - The Atlantic

--

Jennifer Griffin reported separate: "According to one former senior Trump administration official: "When the President spoke about the Vietnam War, he said, 'It was a stupid war. Anyone who went was a sucker"

https://twitter.com/JenGriffinFNC/status/1301975321495973889

Bolton said he didn't hear it but it sounds like something the President would have said.

Bolton also wasn't the source of the Atlantic story or one of the sources Jennifer Griffin from Fox had to confirm this.

BeBetter and stop whoring yourself for Trump. He doesn't even know you're alive, and you're here making a fool of yourself for him.

You hardly have the standing to berate others for 'whoring themselves' but Ill just add it to the hateful crap that make up all of your posts here. If you actually listen to Boltens description of the events of the day in question, you will understand that he was present when these comments by Trump were supposedly made. He said they did not happen. Case closed.

Back
Top Bottom