• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

John Bolton’s Notes Indicate U.S. Troop Deployment An Option On Venezuela

Rogue Valley:

This is the original post and not the repost as you claim which was done on the following day in your Novo Banco thread. Details are important. So wrong again, good sir. The time stamps don't lie, unless the Maduro Regime and their evil confederates in Putin's Russia have infiltrated themselves into the DP Forum software and are messing with you! But that would be a discussion better held on the conspiracy theory forum.

Cheers.
Evilroddy.

As I have stated in both threads, your links are garbage good sir.

As I have stated in both threads, your links are garbage good sir.

Rogue Valley:

That you say the links provided by me are garbage is a matter of opinion. That you cannot or will not falsify/disprove them with contradictory evidence from links chosen by yourself is interesting. Until falsified by newly cited links, my earlier links remain the best evidence this thread has seen to date, as opinions must be verified by citations or they are just opinions.

Cheers.
Evilroddy.

Well, well, well. This is interesting.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/world/latin-america/article225949200.html

WASHINGTON
Venezuelan authorities say a U.S.-owned air freight company delivered a crate of assault weapons earlier this week to the international airport in Valencia to be used in “terrorist actions” against the embattled government of Nicolás Maduro.

An air freight company, 21 Air LLC, based in Greensboro, N.C., operates the Boeing 767 aircraft that the Venezuelans allege was used in the arms transfer. The flight originated in Miami on Feb 3.

The Boeing 767 has made dozens of flights between Miami International Airport and destinations in Colombia and Venezuela since Jan. 11, a flight tracking service shows, often returning to Miami for only a few hours before flying again to South America.

From the source linked above.

A US-owned plane out of Miami is allegedly found to be transporting weapons, ammunition and communications equipment to Valencia in Venezuela. Are Elliott Abrams footprints to be seen in this case if it is proven to be a true allegation? I wonder. Nicaragua all over again perhaps?

Cheers.
Evilroddy.

Last edited:
Rogue Valley:

That you say the links provided by me are garbage is a matter of opinion. That you cannot or will not falsify/disprove them with contradictory evidence from links chosen by yourself is interesting. Until falsified by newly cited links, my earlier links remain the best evidence this thread has seen to date, as opinions must be verified by citations or they are just opinions.

Cheers.
Evilroddy.

Like I told you in another thread, he deems all links not directly supporting his belief invalid, when he considered the opcw invalid as a link involving chemical weapons, which they are the official un body of, it was obvious he will reject your links even if you find 1000 more to back you up.

Like I told you in another thread, he deems all links not directly supporting his belief invalid, when he considered the opcw invalid as a link involving chemical weapons, which they are the official un body of, it was obvious he will reject your links even if you find 1000 more to back you up.

You still haven't supported any viable citations to back up your claim. A dishonest poster.

You still haven't supported any viable citations to back up your claim. A dishonest poster.

You were actually the one who made the claim russia refused to pay, then refused to back up your claim and demanded others must prove you wrong and that you had no obligation to even back your claims. I found a wiki link saying otherwise, what is this 26 posts now going out of your way to avoid backing up your claim?

Well, well, well. This is interesting.

U.S. cargo plane ensnared in weapons scheme to Venezuela | McClatchy Washington Bureau

From the source linked above.

A US-owned plane out of Miami is allegedly found to be transporting weapons, ammunition and communications equipment to Valencia in Venezuela. Are Elliott Abrams footprints to be seen in this case if it is proven to be a true allegation? I wonder. Nicaragua all over again perhaps?

Cheers.
Evilroddy.

Venezuelan authorities say....

Alleged

Hmmmmm

Venezuelan authorities say....

Alleged

Hmmmmm

Fledermaus:

As Mark Twain (a passionate anti-imperialist) said, and I paraphrase here, history does not repeat itself but it surely does rhyme. This is following the game-plan of Chile, El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, etc.

Cheers.
Evilroddy.

Fledermaus:

As Mark Twain (a passionate anti-imperialist) said, and I paraphrase here, history does not repeat itself but it surely does rhyme. This is following the game-plan of Chile, El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, etc.

Cheers.
Evilroddy.

You chose to believe the Maduro government....

I thought better of you at one time.

You chose to believe the Maduro government....

I thought better of you at one time.

Fledermaus:

There is plenty of corroborating evidence from outside Venezuela to raise eyebrows here. The article I linked to provided that external evidence. I was also careful to use the word sledged as nothing is proven. This story does however fit into a pattern of behaviour by agents of the US Government from Guatamala in the 1950's, through Cuba in the 1960's, through Chile in the 1970's through Honduras, El Salvador, and Nicaragua in the 1980's, and not to belabour the pattern right up to the present day. So forgive me if I am skeptical of the US Government in the case of the Venezuela regime change adventure with Elliott Abrams at the point man position and John Bolton in the driver's seat.

As to your disillusionment with me and my implied naiveté, I can live with that and time will tell whether allegations become facts or fictions. I can wait.

Cheers.
Evilroddy.

John Bolton's Notes Indicate U.S. Troop Deployment An Option On Venezuela | HuffPost

WASHINGTON ― Trump administration officials maintained Monday that “all options” ― including the use of military force ― are on the table concerning its attempts to remove Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro from power. And if National Security Adviser John Bolton’s notebook is to be believed, deploying troops to the region may be closer to reality than not.

During a White House press briefing meant to detail new sanctions on Maduro and Venezuela’s state-owned oil company, Bolton was photographed holding a yellow legal pad that read, “5,000 troops to Colombia,” a country sharing a border with Venezuela.
===============================================
I could see this coming some time ago: armed intervention in Venezuela to achieve regime change, though they will likely call it 'bringing liberty & stability to the poor people of Venezuela.'

Bolton is just dreaming, he is a complete idiot. Putin would not like that one bit so Trump will never give the order for troops to enter Venezuela. In fact I am betting that Maduro stays and Trump won't make a peep....or a tweet about it. I hope I am wrong but we will see. It's been awfully quiet lately.

US, Russia responses to Russian long-range bombers in Venezuela - Business Insider

Last edited:
Fledermaus:

That should have read alleged and not sledged. Damned auto-correct is playing havoc with my posts lately. Apologies.

Cheers.
Evilroddy.

Back
Top Bottom